Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate (30235 Views)

Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo / Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by nathyx(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wasted effort. PDP already on the path of failure by putting Atiku in charge. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by kennyz247(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

As in, he will win SS has as many voters as SW. Wike will win SS hands down, same way Jagaban will win SW, SE will be share between Wike and Obi should Jagaban choose a Muslim as his running mate. Please explain to me how Atiku will be beaten in the north, with Buhari as an incumbent, he managed to pull 40%. I am interested in analysis not rhetorics.
you dey mind them,
d biggest blow will be if tinubu pick Muslim vice, automatically Atiku will be declared winner even before election commence
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Cajal(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
SlyIg:
I am PDP but I'll vote Labour Party.
Jagaban is better
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by frog12: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
2 thugs !
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
bluebay:
I go too happy
O
As if that will solve your problems.

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by KanwuliaExtra: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes O!

Wike is the VP for Atiku.

Wike 16 votes.
Okowa 3 votes.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKU!!!
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
They just want to pacify Wike

That one go just kill Atiku become president grin
b4 A year wike will become president Atiku will reject him he know
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by NwokoloOwa: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wike that swore he is not going to be Vice to anybody. We dey watch

2 Likes

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by VULCAN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
How daft can one be?

Wike has no following in SS and after his state sponsored slaughter of Igbos will not be able to get votes from SE.

He brings no benefits to Atiku outside of Money and Atiku already has plenty of that.

It's either you are a kid or an APC member

Their reasoning is about the same

Aufbauh:
This is what Peter Obi foresaw and chicken out to orphanage party of homeless people.

Wike will take great chunck of SS votes & with his financial war chest will nip SE votes.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Papparassi: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike has approved the immediate commencement of payment of outstanding Gratuity, Monthly Pension Arrears and Death benefits for Retirees in the Rivers State public service. ht https:///XfLyxItgaI
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by APC2: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

As in, he will win SS has as many voters as SW. Wike will win SS hands down, same way Jagaban will win SW, SE will be share between Wike and Obi should Jagaban choose a Muslim as his running mate. Please explain to me how Atiku will be beaten in the north, with Buhari as an incumbent, he managed to pull 40%. I am interested in analysis not rhetorics.
How a Yoruba Muslim is thinking that a Fulani person will leave the two Fulani Presidential candidates to vote for Tinubu who is not considered a genuine Muslim for having a pastor wife and christian children beat my imagination. We that live in the north understand what they are saying about Tinubu. Continue deceiving yourself.

I'm praying for you to do the Muslim-muslim ticket so that PDP will take the entire middle belt in all elections. APC offices are being destroyed here in plateau state even when the Muslim running mate is not confirmed by the party yet. We all refused to attend the town meeting organized by APC aspirants on democracy day.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by opribo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
They are two strong men, they won't agree.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by aderinsola75355: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Only Ikwere people and PDP tax collectors like Wike. Northerners and Ibos do not like him.And unfortunately Rivers money will continue to suffer.Only Ikwere people and PDP tax collectors like Wike. Northerners and Ibos do not like him.And unfortunately Rivers money will continue to suffer....
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Moventist: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morgan9:

Wike is a cultist he is not a Christian

You're the head of the cult
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Bright800(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
I'm wikedly atikulated
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Aufbauh(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
VULCAN:
How daft can one be?

Wike has no following in SS and after his state sponsored slaughter of Igbos will not be able to get votes from SE.

He brings no benefits to Atiku outside of Money and Atiku already has plenty of that.

It's either you are a kid or an APC member

Their reasoning is about the same

You should be the kid here cos you seems to be politically naive & out of touch with the reality.

Atiku has plenty of money and don't need Wike's money according to your puerile insinuation. Very infantile and senile logic!

The reality of the day is that money play the biggest role in our political process of selection or election. If Wike comes to SE tomorrow with van load of cash even ur ipob will sing his praise.
Go and ask Gov. Umahi what Igbo delegates in APC did to their in-house aspirants. That should be the pointer to what is to come.

I've said it repeatedly that you guys are better in your petty trades and not politics.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by rolexino(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wike can do it
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by AfroKnight: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
This wike na fighter ooo

During vp Debate

Anchor: please sir I just ask you a question am not quarrelling with u sir

Wike : Did I said u are quarrelling with me? Am just simply answering your question u thrown at me
Anchor: But u are shouting at me

Wike: Oga are you working for the Apc or what? Answer me Mr man. Why is the questions u throw at me look as if you are attacking me?

Guy you really know this man

1 Like

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by eki2000(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin Everything happening is just working in Tinubu's favor. Firstly, that coward Obi ran to LP, which will divide Southeast votes for PDP, as many igbos will vote Obi since my people are so tribalistic and clannish in nature.

Now, I already knew PDP would choose Wike, because they are afraid of Tinubu, he was not the giant opponent they were hoping for. PDP were praying it would have been Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, people Atiku could defeat easily. But Tinubu is giving PDP sleepless nights. So it just had to be Wike.

But unfortunately for them, Wike is now IPOB public enemy number 1, and most igbos in Southeast align with IPOB, especially after what happened in Rivers when Wike flushed out that terrorists group and dealt a heavy blow on them.

Unfortunately, (and may their souls RIP), there were lots of innocent collateral damage and many innocent igbos were killed cry or maimed in the process. So this combination will further drive Southeast votes away from PDP. With Wike, PDP can't get up to 20% votes in the Southeast, which is a good advantage to Tinubu.

Truly God is with #Cityboy 2023 grin
Bros I will like to tell you that Southeast votes will be inconsequential if Atiku choose wike, as block vote from Southsouth and votes in North, North Central and West can help him win
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Gentlevip: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Automatically loses North, but Muslims and Christians.

Let them play that card. You will be surprised
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by naikeboy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okowa go finally lose everywhere after he betrayed wike just to be vp... Finally him no go see the VP...
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Okhuadams(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Yemi7up: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2022
AkuYAY:
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-pdp-committee-recommends-wike-as-atikus-vice-presidential-candidate/
Since 1999 Igbo have been shouting PDP ebano yet they didn't consider them for this position, abeg won ti gba wọn.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Yankee101: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Wike go las las spread the cash
Has Amaechi booked his flight to exile?
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Yankee101: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Any attempt to produce a northern as the v.p go jeopardize their chances Wella.....

Wike go gather small votes from the south sef...

Anyway am OBIdient...
Atiku and PDP are sharper than placing another northerner or Muslim as VP
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by daddytime(m): 2:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Money miss road.

And this is the demonstration of craze day they just celebrated?

People wey get and introduce the democracy sef no dey celebrate am.

Useless people.

How much is needed again to settle the ASUU impasse and get our kids back to school?

Wasting an entire generation's patrimony to satisfy one's greedy ambition and no one is questioning or saying a word in protest.

Smh
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by favour32(m): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Wike has stepped on so many toes with his mouth diarrhea....and dem dey wait for am.... Governor Obaseki, Governor Okowa,Obigbo killings and others.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by dicksonohm(m): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2022
SlyIg:
I am PDP but I'll vote Labour Party.
I doubt you are! Don't lie here
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by ubimagos: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Two (2) THVGS
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Southeast played a very emotional politics, I'm sure they never voted for wike in the primary for his utterances against the people of southeast

if Wike is chosen, what this means is southeast will now focus most of their attention on LP, while some south south state will have their election divided between LP and PDP

I expect Tinubu to do his homework Well in Northwest, North central, and go head to head with Atiku in north East because southwest is locked for him

any Yoruba saying they're obidiently dont know their history, they should ask their father what killed a Yoruba premier, North premier that didn't kill Igbo premier

I'm a son of History
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by vinboss: 6:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Was it not the same Wike who said he can't be second to anybody?

PDP ooooo. Una try
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by CleanInAll: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2022
I never considered APC or PDP as a choice for my vote, same to all my campaign online or offline but with the emergence of Wike as VP, I may give my vote to PDP instead of Obi. I haven't concluded on decision yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.