Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents (683 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / 15 Million Nigerians To Contribute N20k Each To Fund Peter Obi Project. / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Anyone that really understand politics will agree with me that peter obi presidential )) campaign is giving more advantage to his opponents. I know some people will ask how.My reason is that many Nigerians believe that obi president is like igbo project just like Nnamdi kanu ipob movement.

The more you campaign for him the more he keep losing followers .However this election is not going to be funny at all as people going to vote along religious lines and tribe.

The peter obi supporters are playing religious card and tribal card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by KaLuCh: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
LooooooooooooooL

1 Like

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by shinechinedu(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stop pushing this dirty narrative, no one will buy it it even if you say it 1 million times. PO has consistently denounced Igbos activities and he is not a tribal bigot like tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Salvador1: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Change is constant if u think Igbo man can never be the president.

Afterall Obi is a Nigeria project not igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Nwodosis(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinibunofit should be your moniker
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shinechinedu when will you stop talking based on sentiment and emotion. Your peter obi is the chief finance for ipob.
shinechinedu:
Stop pushing this dirty narrative, no one will buy it it even if you say it 1 million times. PO has consistently denounced Igbos activities and he is not a tribal bigot like tinubu.
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Very fit
Nwodosis:
Tinibunofit!
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
I never say igbo man can't be Nigeria president.
Salvador1:
Change is constant if u think Igbo man can never be the president.

Afterall Obi is a Nigeria project not igbo.
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by derecho(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Very irrational analysis...
You can't change the minds of diehards.
It's just like saying Mc Oluomo would leave Tinubu because Tinubu stole Lagos money.As far as Mc Oluomo is concerned, Tinubu is the best.
It's a movement for any dissatisfied Nigerian .

Obidient movement is a good wine that needs no bush.
Only Tinubu and Muric followers see Tribe and Religion respectively

3 Likes

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Crixxx: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
They have tried all they can to make organic supporters rethink their support and undying love for OBi but ee no just Dy work. They ahev tried every damn thing, ee no Dy work. They can't just phantom how it is happening..
If una like make una paint OBI Ipob, bandit, Boko Haram, Igbo, Hausa, ijaw it can't take away the live instead it's increasing the love like bromate. OBI is a treasure

Haters go tire lass lass.

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Oilwell(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
Anyone that really understand politics will agree with me that peter obi presidential )) campaign is giving more advantage to his opponents. I know some people will ask how.My reason is that many Nigerians believe that obi president is like igbo project just like Nnamdi kanu ipob movement.

The more you campaign for him the more he keep losing followers .However this election is not going to be funny at all as people going to vote along religious lines and tribe.

PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Oilwell(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by BlazinGlory40: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:

Igbos don’t vote for their own, you complain, they vote for their own you complain. What is the matter with you people?

1 Like

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Danzysb(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Won't sell,try another one....

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Oplomo: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:

Go and sit down. You tinubu people are jittery that the more literate south are massively root for Obi. PO will beat Tinubu in Lagos Island, Surulere, Lekki, Marina, and other areas that are enlightened and not dominated by his NURTW thugs.
PO is the reason why APC lost in Osinbajo's polling unit.

We ask Mahmoud and buhari to make it truly free and fair. E go shock una.
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by XerXers: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
But Tinubu is not yoruba project about? Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by ajekpaks(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
okay
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by ajekpaks(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:

Loosing Followers? Dude has none before now...
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by after4: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg no vex, help me look at this document, which person name dey am, does it mean that nigeria will now become another Fidel Castro kingdom?
No go fin better work,

Tinubufit:

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin ipob self
They can forge
after4:
Abeg no vex, help me look at this document, which person name dey am, does it mean that nigeria will now become another Fidel Castro kingdom?
No go fin better work,

Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin the little she has.
ajekpaks:

Loosing Followers? Dude has none before now...
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is a builder.
XerXers:
But Tinubu is not yoruba project about? Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dream on boy.
Oplomo:

Go and sit down. You tinubu people are jittery that the more literate south are massively root for Obi. PO will beat Tinubu in Lagos Island, Surulere, Lekki, Marina, and other areas that are enlightened and not dominated by his NURTW thugs.
PO is the reason why APC lost in Osinbajo's polling unit.

We ask Mahmoud and buhari to make it truly free and fair. E go shock una.
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Tinubufit: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Copy and paste.
Oilwell:

All youths must act now.

Let the youths arise!
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by Oilwell(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
Copy and paste.

My brother na photocopy no be only copy and paste .

My children's can't go through what I have been through with this our old and aged politicians

May God bless you and open doors of favour for you this week.
Re: Obi Project Is Giving More Advantage To His Opponents by after4: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
tell your "emilokan" to say what you just said now if hem fit am

Tinubufit:
grin ipob self
They can forge

(1) (Reply)

Tanko Getting Set To Disqualify Tinubu Tomorrow (Photo) / Yoruba Muslims Ask Court To Make Sharia Part Of Judicial System / Posted Obi Dead On Arrival, I Think Obi Is Now Limb On Arrival???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.