Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (41189 Views)

Atiku Crticized For ‘No Vote, No Contracts’ Remarks / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Iyasaburi: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
ecolime:
Baba Bullion van have spoken. He doesn't even hide his money Politics style any longer.

He has become the Adedibu of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by yankison(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
KoronaKola:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

Wat is it about to study about him you Fool

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Baba say emilokan, like say nah inheritance grin grin grin grin
We go shock am

Peter obi all the way..

I no fit Stan person wey dey piss for body Sha...
how I wish..
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Turboking(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
lloydtruth:
This man finds it hard to express himself in English.
Every politics like they say is local. Eloquence and semantics don't win elections. BAT understands this simple logic hence the need to speak in language they can easily relate with, more importantly we as Nigerians/Africans are naturally bilingual , mother tongue (local) first , English and others follows. So stop hating, be open minded, and learnable

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by PearlTV: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is the reality we face
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by toujurs: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing like tease here, he meant it. That is all he believes in, to share money. And some dumb Nigerians would collect and vote for him, and begin to wail for another eight years.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Femeto: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin He is a marketer. Obi is not. Obi is the finance man.
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by eddytop: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Would have loved to invest in this business if nigerian is peaceful, one has money but to invest in lucrative businesses in states off my domain state has been a difficultone. And one can take up the opportunities and create wealth within due to the present state of insurgencyin th country....Sad.
Elderllyoungman:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Buksaylor: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
KoronaKola:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
How can a sane person vote Tinubu..?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Again, jagaban till eternity
the knows you are very hungry and desperately in need of money .you will not see his bad side untill you started biting your finger as you are currently doing for buhari .
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by 9ty4our: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
One of the main things that keep slaves loyal to their master is money and food..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by kingyakos: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Poverty and illiteracy is worst than death
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Chochovini: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
somebody02:
Is this even legal to say ?
Can it be categorized under inducement?
. I am so shocked! More like “sell your vote and get paid“

This country is doomed with somebody like tinubu as the president. God forbid a trillion times.
I am OBIdiently PETERised.

I take a stroll...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Johnhug66(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
KoronaKola:
Don't u have any other lines?. This one is boring and sounds stupid as well

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by weslay: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
I taught Ekiti people were the most educated set of people in Nigeria. Or is it that they are literate but impoverished?

Ekiti people collect your part of the national cake and vote your choice....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Because you get money,na him you dey Yan rubbish like this
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Lightorder: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Again, jagaban till eternity
corruption in human skin. Nigerians forbid you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Stanleyq: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
stainedanisus1:
u wil fail this time

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by fredola77(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Royalty83:

Maga you got just 1 vote.

Nope, and one more and many more after me
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by fredola77(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buksaylor:

How can a sane person vote Tinubu..?

Bros, i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Lightorder: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
This eternally hungry people should make sure they collect their feeding and upkeep money for their families, enough for atleast, 4 years. That is the definition of knowing politics that our western brothers are always saying . I spit !!!!!!!! Shameless people . I don’t know why this people are always choosing and celebrating candidates without honor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Arysexy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's the kind of politics he knows how to play well.

After the election, the masses face the consequence. We are wiser now.

Collect their bribe and vote Obi
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by kelly72: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Money, how to buy people, how to capture the State so as to pocket the treasury, how to use the loot from the treasury to buy support and loyalty for self, that's all
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by NamuNamumallam: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Shameless !

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by President2001(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Lightorder: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
My lovely YORUBA people, is this the politics you are accusing the Easterners of not knowing how to play? After the shameful and notorious dance your Tinubu danced at eagle square and now a follow up. Is this how UK , America or Dubai became prosperous ? Abi una know politics and development pass them. This is backwardness but time will tell it to your faces

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Oplomo: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
wallarwallar:

Hungry obi upportter .. why do you have to collect d money .. U no loyal at all
He has the right to collect it, the source of the money is from our national patrimony.

If the Tinubu idiots offers me money at the polling unit, to vote with pictoral evidence and collect money, I'll have an already saved picture of an APC-thumbprinted ballot paper, vote for Obi, show the idiotts the old picture in my phone and collect Tinubu mugu money.. grin

Sense no go kill me. grin
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Dmacqh(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hope the money will take care of their needs for the next 4 years .
After the money what become of them the next 4 or 8 years ?
You give them peanuts and harvest the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pa Tinubu, if you can pay millions to delegates, the Nigerian masses are waiting for you to credit the masses accounts to get their votes because there will not be the APC massive rigging this time. After all democracy is now for purchase. This time is real change and not deceptive change.
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
There's problem oh.

Monetize ur browser start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet join $5B sales a new revolulational site that's currently making waves worldwide registration is absolutely free.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100

Contact me with this WhatsApp number below to get all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by aramanda14: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Problem no dey finish for this country.

Anyways It’s one thing to save and t’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum.

Na why I carry my legs go enter #Fairsave wallet because their 10 percent interest per annum too sweet me. you can join the savings geng too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.