Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (41194 Views)

Atiku Crticized For ‘No Vote, No Contracts’ Remarks / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
KoronaKola:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
stupid thing

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Chopcy29: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
KoronaKola:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

Vote for someone that can give you a better Nigeria, not someone that knows politics.
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by whofoolwho: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
you that your father can lace his shoes .I wonder the condition of your life .I bet you don't have a PVC. if you have one,let's see it
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:14am On Jun 15, 2022
The jagaban of borgu has spoken..
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Eyegroup: 3:38am On Jun 15, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Again, jagaban till eternity
Doom for another 8years nothing concern me with Nigeria if you like be In doom like buhari
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by bilulu(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2022
KoronaKola:
Someone who's clearly saying he's going to buy people's vote needs to be studied in our universities? and tomorrow you will be here shouting sane climes. can BAT will free and fair elections?
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Rekyz(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2022
lloydtruth:
This man finds it hard to express himself in English.
I'd thought I am the only person that noticed that. He kept putting words together without making sense. Foolish Yellowba man
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by ufotunang: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2022
See the corruption...sell your vote by voting for APC and get paid..get money.. nawaoooo..is this how we will continue
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by oguns222: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Again, jagaban till eternity

Are you now praising vote buying?

You and your family will pay for every dime Tinubu spends to buy votes
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by oguns222: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
You mean Tinubu, the vote buyer?

If he is truly strong, he shouldn't have to buy votes or bribe delegates
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by oguns222: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

Tinubu the morally rotten vote buyer
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by oguns222: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2022
KoronaKola:
You mean a man buying people's votes with money is the man to solve Nigeria's problems?

Do you use your brain at all?
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by quickberry(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Baba say emilokan, like say nah inheritance grin grin grin grin
We go shock am

Peter obi all the way..

I no fit Stan person wey dey piss for body Sha...

Shock absorber ni......On his mandate we shall stand.✌️
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by richiepolymer(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FmGoy3myfI

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-2022-no-vote-no-money-tinubu-teases-electorate-video/

This is an insult to yorubas despite they have highly educated technocrats. This man is buying votes with money? No nah. Check out Peter Obi’s campaigns, he deals with issues and explains how he intends to solve them not about buying votes and making bogus statements like other aspirants.
For every “educated” and “exposed” Nigerian, the responsibility is on you to do the right thing in the coming elections. If we have to bury cheap sentiments, ethnic bias and slavish stomach infrastructures, there are politicians we shouldn’t even consider.
One of the contestants is the reason we don’t have electricity today, the other is the reason lagos is in bondage and goes around with bullion vans to buy humans like they’re slaves. Then there is one who has shunned personal attacks and is focused on tackling issues bedeviling Nigeria. The choice is yours, the country we intend to leave for our children. Not everyone can jakpa. I am happy that when the igbos had the opportunity to present a candidate they presented a very solid candidate forward.

Let’s not forget Endsars in a hurry.
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by phemmyfour: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
5iine:
After this statement, backward people go still vote for am. grin

This is one of the reasons I stop helping people. Most Nigerians don't deserve good tins
It's unfortunate that such statement is coming from a national leader
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by Jimmy231: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Poverty can make someone prostrate for him enemy
KoronaKola:
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by DeMonk: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Baba say emilokan, like say nah inheritance grin grin grin grin
We go shock am

Peter obi all the way..

I no fit Stan person wey dey piss for body Sha...

I am not Yoruba, I and my family are fully for Peter Obi but I think it’s immoral to be insulting someone for a “health” challenge he did not wish himself. Can we just campaign without insults.
Re: Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) by voicelessmunk: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
old man like this should retire https://realandrare.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.