Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) (75412 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by mekybabe1: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Effects of drugs and bad temper
Highlandgee:
More indications have emerged concerning the circumstances leading to the alleged killing of a 26-year-old lady Jasmine James by a 22-year-old Nigerian man, Chiedozie Amadi in Houston, Texas.

Afrotimes had earlier reported that police arrested Amadi at the scene of the incident.

In a statement, Houston Police said witnesses told officers Amadi appeared to intentionally strike the victim with his vehicle as she walked on the sidewalk, causing the vehicle to flip over.

Amadi was then seen striking the victim in the head with a metal object.

Unconfirmed reports say James was a sex worker and Amadi was her client.

It was said that things went awry between the duo when James allegedly stole a yet-to-be-identified object from him and made away with it.
Amadi reportedly traced her with his car and caught up with her with her at 9700 Block on Bissonnet Street, where he ran her over before hitting her with the metal object.

It was not immediately clear if an altercation occurred at the scene before Amadi hit James with the vehicle.

Meanwhile, a magistrate set Amadi’s bail amount at $2,000,000 at the request of the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
“The repeated and violent nature of this incident indicates that defendant poses a threat to the community and public safety everywhere if released,” prosecutor Michael Levine wrote in the DA’s request for the bail amount.

If convicted, Amadi faces up to 99 years to life in prison.

Source: Afrotimes Newspaper: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/126894840022060/

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by KmniAutos(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is the best time to buy Bitcoin

Contact for good deals

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Derekki(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Pathokpo: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Highlandgee:
More indications have emerged concerning the circumstances leading to the alleged killing of a 26-year-old lady Jasmine James by a 22-year-old Nigerian man, Chiedozie Amadi in Houston, Texas.

Afrotimes had earlier reported that police arrested Amadi at the scene of the incident.

In a statement, Houston Police said witnesses told officers Amadi appeared to intentionally strike the victim with his vehicle as she walked on the sidewalk, causing the vehicle to flip over.

It was said that things went awry between the duo when James allegedly stole a yet-to-be-identified object from him and made away with it.
Amadi reportedly traced her with his car and caught up with her with her at 9700 Block on Bissonnet Street, where he ran her over before hitting her with the metal object.

It was not immediately clear if an altercation occurred at the scene before Amadi hit James with the vehicle.

Meanwhile, a magistrate set Amadi’s bail amount at $2,000,000 at the request of the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
“The repeated and violent nature of this incident indicates that defendant poses a threat to the community and public safety everywhere if released,” prosecutor Michael Levine wrote in the DA’s request for the bail amount.

Source: Afrotimes Newspaper: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/126894840022060/
Does that warrant murder? Na 70years in jail dey wait am. Nonsense

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by AnambraPrince: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why do we igbos like to lie so much like this to cover our own? It is just so pathetic. Just because the killer is igbo, my people have started concocting lies to disrepute the dead. If it is true that he killed her because she stole from him, then why did he behead the lady, why? I won't fall for such cheap lies. This bastard boy is simply a psychopath killer, and he must face the music for his despicable crime. I'm just tire of all these kind of animals disgracing the great igbo race. So painful angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by nedekid: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
If he invented something, they will call him an American. Now he "commited" he is a Nigeria.
Dude that possibly cannot point out Nigeria on a map.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Femston: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
No matter the cause or whatever she stole from him or the fact that she's a prostitute. You don't kill anyone that way coz that's premeditated murder and he needs to be separated from the sane clime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Phaantom22: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Meanwhile some weeks ago a white lady murdered a Nigerian boyfriend but nothing has been heard about her conviction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Elidrisy20: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ipob carry their madness enter US
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wahala for older Olosho wey go open Red Toto for young thug in hood.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by MrCover: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by erniok(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Go tif maggi for yaba... Then come back type this
That side no b naija. No dey compare apples with mangoes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Cokahot: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
He was placed on a 2 million dollar bail. Abeg where the D.P.O for there. Yankee no level o,nothing like na my boy,release am. GOD PUNISH BUHARI.
Wow. 1 million dollars na how much for naira,talk less of 2m. U go old for that county jail. Idiot. I know how it feels when someone steals your personal effect. But after sometime u'd come over it. Nor be me wey be say dem thief my xs max since last year Jan. I never buy another phone wwy pass xs max. Thank God say na Yankee. U go old for jail. Get ready to get raped analy by starved legal homos in Yankee jail who got nothing to loose and have been patiently waiting for decades for such dumbo like u. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
He shouldnt drop the soap grin
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by TempleHouse: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
The end of his American dream !
Things fall Apart !
The Colour of his skin will help the Jury to determine his case very quickly and decisively.
I cannot imagine a young man going after prostitute when you’re not on drugs!
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by VULCAN(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bissonnet st is notorious.

That's the only place in Houston you can see Ashawo walking about by 5pm looking for customers.

The street is very dirty too.

It has a very heavy African presence.

White people try to avoid it as much as they can.

There is always one crime or the other going on there.

Yet nothing like that on either of the parallel streets.

I don't know what went wrong with my fellow Black Race.

So sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
They've carried their unworthy actions overseas. Please add another 90 years to his jail terms. Fry his balls and chew off his genitals too, he must not have offspring!
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

Stealing somebody's hard-earned property is inhuman but only monsters will kill another human being unless out of self defence.
I hate people that think human life is meaningless and they can just take it anyhow.
She's dead and he will probably be sentenced to death or life imprisonment.
Next life they both should try to do better.

After running her over, you weren't satisfied. You proceeded to finish her off with a metal object.

Sadistic. Never do anything when enraged.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by hammer567: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
WHERE I TAKE FAIL HIM, BE WHEN I HEAR PROSTITUTE.

HOW IS HE GOING TO EXPLAIN AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 22 YEARS THAT PROSTITUTE IS THE BEST HE CAN DO WITH HIS LIFE.

THEN I COME HERE SAY, HE CAUGHT UP TO HER, INSTEAD OF BEGGING MAKE SHE RETURN THE ITEM OR BRIBE HER WITH SOMETHING ELSE, HE PUT CAR FOR FULL SPEED JAM A GIRL THAT IS GIVING YOU PUSSY?

THAT ONE NO REACH, HE CARRY METAL OBJECT HIT HER ON THE HEAD.

WHAT IS THAT THING, SHE TOOK THAT IS WORTH ALL THAT, THEY NEED TO TELL US?

DONT BE SUPRISE NA ONE MUMU THING.

EVEN, AS AN IGBO MAN, IF I JUDGE THIS CASE NA DEATH BY HANGING, I WILL GIVE HIM.

PEOPLE JUST OPEN YANSH BORN PIKIN BUT DONT BOTHER TO TRAIN THEM ANY MORE.

THEY GO AMERICA FORGET CULTURE AND THIS IS WORST WITH IGBO PEOPLE, YORUBA DEY TRY SMALL IN THAT REGARD.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Because she's a prostitute she believes she can rob him and get away with it.. Anumanu!!
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Go tif maggi for yaba... Then come back type this
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
I know Dozie. He was my student back then.
Cc Ajepako

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Thesaint141(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Karlovych:
Hmm, Igbos!!

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by sammirano: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why are igbos bittered? there is a pattern in the average behaviour of these people, should we conclude that upbringing played a pivotal role in the comportment of these people? I'm trying so hard to differentiate an average igbo from an average northerner. This is bad for society. Although, the recent generations of lagos igbos are learning the civil way of Yorubas, but that population is infinitesimal compared to those raised in the east.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
This one go tay for jail.

Texas serves the death penalty on 1st degree murders

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Filitipy12: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Vzvd

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by hammer567: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Texas serves the death penalty on 1st degree murders

THE GUY IS A KILLER, LET THEM KILL HIM.

HABA! ABSOLUTELY NO MERCY AT ALL. HEARTLESS!
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by 43Ronin: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dude spending the rest of his life in jail because of hood rat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by juman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
I knew it.
He is one of dem., the Eastern terrorist.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Highlandgee:

Most prostitutes and hook up girls and thieves and snitches!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by kasim155: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmmmm $2,000,000 bail amount and of convicted 99 years imprisonment. This guy no go fit escape this case easily oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.