Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) (75475 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

The Wise Ones will take this advice and put It on their front burner always but the foolish superstitious ones and the Simpsons will do otherwise...grin

We know they would never listen......... grin
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Highlandgee: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Highlandgee:
For the latest news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by planetx: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reallysimple:
Whatever the circumstances, this dude can kiss his life gone. White girl murdered by black Nigerian, US prosecutors will feast on him
Where you see white girl.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dalass(f): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
This one go tay for jail.

He's a goner grin

Must be high on drugs or something cool

He can't be a Nigerian immigrant

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by tnerro1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:
OyeofIkoTuN
Emergingnation3
osinbanjoisaliar
tnerro1
PROUDIGBO

You see wetin small prik dey cause?

If this your OSU brother had a big prik he won't have gone all berserk and Boko on this his long lost OSU sister .

If he had a big prik he won't be looking for prostitutes but having women flocking him

If he had a big dik that olosho would not have thought of stealing from him but would have been fast askeep .

Igbo barbarism towards women stems from your sexual frustration on having a small dik.
https://www.nairaland.com/7179348/igbo-small-priks-behind-sadistic

Prick master, grin
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by HeroicMeastro: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Highlandgee:
More indications have emerged concerning the circumstances leading to the alleged killing of a 26-year-old lady Jasmine James by a 22-year-old Nigerian man, Chiedozie Amadi in Houston, Texas.

Afrotimes had earlier reported that police arrested Amadi at the scene of the incident.

In a statement, Houston Police said witnesses told officers Amadi appeared to intentionally strike the victim with his vehicle as she walked on the sidewalk, causing the vehicle to flip over.

Amadi was then seen striking the victim in the head with a metal object.

Unconfirmed reports say James was a sex worker and Amadi was her client.

It was said that things went awry between the duo when James allegedly stole a yet-to-be-identified object from him and made away with it.
Amadi reportedly traced her with his car and caught up with her with her at 9700 Block on Bissonnet Street, where he ran her over before hitting her with the metal object.

It was not immediately clear if an altercation occurred at the scene before Amadi hit James with the vehicle.

Meanwhile, a magistrate set Amadi’s bail amount at $2,000,000 at the request of the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
“The repeated and violent nature of this incident indicates that defendant poses a threat to the community and public safety everywhere if released,” prosecutor Michael Levine wrote in the DA’s request for the bail amount.

If convicted, Amadi faces up to 99 years to life in prison.

Source: Afrotimes Newspaper: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/126894840022060/

"Chiedozie Amadi" na this people de spoil Nigeria name in the diaspora since 1908
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by TheOgaBoss: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Richy4:
If she was paid for the services that she rendered, why would she take what doesn't belong to her?...

That does not justify taking one's life no matter.... He should have done Citizen arrest.. keep or pinned her down until the police arrived... I guess Anger played a major role in this whole thing...
what if what she stole from him was drugs? He go still hold am wait police? Anyway the guy probably is a crack head because na Dem they vex go extreme like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Richy4(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
what if what she stole from him was drugs? He go still hold am wait police? Anyway the guy probably is a crack head because na Dem they vex go extreme like that.
grin grin
I guess you were asking about the fear of being implicated...
One can carry out a citizen arrest when one knows that there is nothing to hide...and the personal property involved is not an incriminating thing... like Money, wristwatches, phones etc...

If it's drugs, he can collect it and disappear without the Citizens arrest...

I feel really bad that he allowed anger to overcome him and now his career/ social life is gone...The most painful part was that someone died in the process..
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by MonTaNa92: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
He go die for jail.. 99 years, is it possible for him to still be alive by the time his jail tenure elapse
Golan007:
This one go tay for jail.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by tmtnigeria: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Starcy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dis one life don finish na
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by blueAgent(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
godofuck231:
In her next life she would rather get a job or work for her money , but thank God for the price paid the wages of sin is death

Clown and Saint, you are happy she died?
Ppl like like you are far from Heaven.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by godofuck231: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown and Saint, you are happy she died?
Ppl like like you are far from Heaven.

lol look at your thinking , a prostitutes that steals , whats that to you , a saint ? He murdered her and what do you think that is , they are all evil
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by godofuck231: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
cococandy:
you’re thanking god for her death?
na your girlfriend why the question
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Bbbw: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by NaBanga: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm very ashamed for this website and title of this thread. It really shows the mindset of the average Nigerian. Thank goodness his crime of MURDER happened in the United States. He won't get away with MURDERING someone, like he would in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by poweredcom(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reallysimple:
Whatever the circumstances, this dude can kiss his life gone. White girl murdered by black Nigerian, US prosecutors will feast on him

Does that girl look white to you ...can't you see properly imagine she is a black American

Whatever the race involved a murderer is a murderer Amadi will be in jail for long

Bissonet street in Houston city of Texas is known for deadbeat people ..Hookere drug addict
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by fluffybaby(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
So?
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Aaseema: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Major7: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Karlovych:
Hmm, Igbos!!

Tribalistic idiot like you who opened his mouth without the use of his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
dyomo:
I know Dozie. He was my student back then.
Cc Ajepako

Jesus!

It's our former student in LC, , Dozie!

I knew that boy would land in trouble one day the way his rich father indulged him and set no limits for him as a teenager..

I just pray Texas doesn't give him death penalty because that state and capital punishment are the same..
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by aswani(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
ajepako:

Jesus!

I knew that boy would land in trouble one day the way his rich father indulged him and set no limits for him as a teenager..

I just pray Texas doesn't give him death penalty because that state and capital punishment are the same..

Just before I read your post, I was about to suggest this boy was spoilt as a child.

Spoilt children whose parents will always stick up for their children when young have no idea of how to cope with what society throws at them when their parents step back as they become adults.

The only limits their parents told them to accept was the parents and that is catastrophic for an adult.

You can tell from the lack of absolute thought in the way he did what he did that his subconscious expects a shouting and threatening mummy to tell the police he was provoked and for them to back down.

Hopefully others will learn.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Emdebby2: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Serves him right.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Highlandgee: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
For the latest news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
ajepako:

Jesus!

I read somewhere he had been arrested earlier for sexual harassment. His father really indulged him. See where it has landed the boy. That former hostel master in LC played a terrible role in the boy's life.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by QueenVaji: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Enter into a plea. Don't waste their time with a trial.

Nonsense.

Plea or no plea..This man is going to life in prison..he should kukuma fight it out with a good lawyer, he might win by miracle
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Femiakhigbe1995(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lifestyle that takes life ,people like am normally..rip to both
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please anyone living around Ibeju lekki should quote me
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Iceberg3: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
triple996:
Na dem grin
I no call names wooo
Yes o,dem dey Yankee but some confused coneheads still dey jungle grin
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by MUAnaZephyr: 3:34am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=113842965][/quote]

The way Southern(East, West, South) Nigerians take dey enter eachother for this site ehn... It is North funny.

Keep taking each other down.

We're having a good time over here
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by AmazingELixir: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2022
grin

Useless things....at 22 na to patronize prostitutes that efulefu say him go do.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2022
dyomo:

I read somewhere he had been arrested earlier for sexual harassment. His father really indulged him. See where it has landed the boy. That former hostel master in LC played a terrible role in the boy's life.

The House Master Mr. Fa....? Chai..

So sad!

I'm just praying he doesn't get the death penalty because Texas has zero tolerance for deliberate homicide and considering its racist nature especially towards black people he stands very little chance!

I watched the video of the incident and it's really conclusive and damning!

Dozie is going for a very very very long time if he's not sent to the execution chamber in Huntville..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.