Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (39102 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Did Not Collapse Structure For APC – Party / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) Biography - Meet Ekiti 2022 APC Gov Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by simplyhonest(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Labour Party (LP) has collapsed its state structure into the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) with a promised to work assiduously for the victory of Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) in the June 18, 2022 Governorship poll.

Leading former state officials and members of the party into APC in Ado-Ekiti, Chairman of Labour Party, Engr. Banji Omotoso said the party were attracted by the pedigree, quality and personality of the standard flag-bearer.

Labour Party (LP) has collapsed its state structure into the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) with a promised to work assiduously for the victory of Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) in the June 18, 2022 Governorship poll.

Leading former state officials and members of the party into APC in Ado-Ekiti, Chairman of Labour Party, Engr. Banji Omotoso said the party were attracted by the pedigree, quality and personality of the standard flag-bearer.

Dozens of defectors who came from all the 16 local government areas of the state were received into the APC by the Chairman, Contact and Mobilisation Committee of the Biodun Oyebanji Campaign Organisation, Chief Olajide Awe at a ceremony held at JKF Centre, Ajilosun, Ado Ekiti.

Engr. Omotoso said they joined the APC having scrutinized all party candidates and believed in the ability of Oyebanji to take governance in the state to a higher pedestal.

Omotoso said Ekiti needs a leader with a wealth of experience who understands governance and the needs of the Ekiti people saying they had seen the qualities in Oyebanji hence their resolve to work for his emergence as the next Governor.

He said: “We need a brilliant person who can work for the development of Ekiti and we have seen that in BAO. All LP members are coming together to day it is only BAO that can do it.

We have scrutinized all party candidates in the forthcoming election and we believe BAO possess the leadership qualities to make Ekiti greater based on his performance as the Secretary to the State Government.

“I want to charge my members who have just joined our new party to go to our units, wards, local governments and work with APC leaders to achieve victory on June 18.”

Welcoming new members,Chie Awe who welcomed their decision to join the APC at a crucial period assured that they would be accorded the rights and privileges enjoyed by old members in the party.

Awe said: “We want to reiterate that once you join the APC, you have a bona fide member and you are entitled to all rights and privileges enjoyed by those you met in the party. You are free to participate in party activities at the units, wards, local governments and the state.

“APC as a party wants continuity on our state and your votes will count in making this to become a reality. We want you to continue to mobilise for our party ahead of the June 18 governorship election to ensure victory for BAO.”

He also promised that the new members would be incorporated into committees in the campaign organisation and other roles in the APC to make them feel at home and give them a sense of belonging.

Other former LP leaders who spoke include former Chairman in Ijero Local Government Engr. Akinwumi Akinwole; former State Women Leader, Mrs. Olusola Fadahunsi; Chairman in Emure Local Government, Comrade Peter Ogunniran and his counterpart in Oye Local Government, Mr. Adeolu Ilesanmi, declared their resolve to make a difference in their new party and work hard to ensure victory at the forthcoming governorship poll.
SOURCE: https://independent.ng/ekiti-2022-labour-party-collpases-structure-for-apc-governorship-candidate/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nonsense!
Why not stand on your own and test the popularity of the party? It doesn’t make sense

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by simplyhonest(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
That is the issue..Labour Party cannot afford to neglect state selections

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Abdul05: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Omo , money is the thing..... grin

Yoruba don dey use sense to fight for Tinubu.. grin grin

Apc victory In Ekiti is a signal to all south westerners... grin

Tinubu is a game changer.. very dangerous man.,.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

253 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by simplyhonest(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Labour Party presidential candidate who is supposed to campaign for other contestants in elections have travelled to Egypt...later when a winner emerges, complaints will arise on the internet.

267 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
Nonsense!
Why not stand on your own and test the popularity of the party? It doesn’t make sense
sorry this is the party obi want to ride on to become president.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by seunmsg(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
Nonsense!

It is too early to cry. Na on Election Day una eyes go clear. Sebi Labour Party get structure for Twitter and Facebook. Na that social media structure go mobilize for Peter Obi Pandora on Election Day.

See, even Fayose will still end up collapsing his structure for Tinubu in Ekiti. Next week’s election will be a clear victory for APC. Next year, Segun Oni and Fayose will come together to work for Tinubu. We shall deliver 90% of total vote cast in Ekiti state to Tinubu. Peter Obi no go see shishi.

240 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by LegendHero(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
simplyhonest:
The Labour Party presidential candidate who is supposed to campaign for other contestants in elections have travelled to Egypt...later when a winner emerges, complaints will arise on the internet.

Lol. Obi Pandora play social media politics, the guy is not really interested in becoming president.

Why won't the LP candidate collapse his structure into APC in Ekiti? Peter Obi failed the test of leadership by not being there for his comrades. A party presidential candidate that can't lend critical support to his party at this crucial time is a nonentity.

194 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by triple996(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
He don start

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Afamed: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truly the Pandora thief is an orphan

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Afamed: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nobody wants to associate with an apprentice presidential candidate.
9months to election. A 2 term Gov. A former VP candidate wants to go and learn how to fix schools and hospitals.

Truly the Pandora thief did nothing as a Gov.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by simplyhonest(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Obi Pandora play social media politics, the guy is not really interested in becoming president.

Why won't the LP candidate collapse his structure into APC in Ekiti? Peter Obi failed the test of leadership by not being there for his comrades. A party presidential candidate that can't lend critical support to his party at this crucial time is a nonentity.
I think he knows his audience...he wants to win on social media. That in itself is fine

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

It is too early to cry. Na on Election Day una eyes go clear. Sebi Labour get structure for Twitter and Facebook. Na that social media structure go mobilize for Peter Obi Pandora on Election Day.
A man who is a kingmaker isn’t supposed to be a king. Where’s the honor? Supporting a 95% decayed fossil to be your president is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Just to remind you that I have not yet declared my support for any presidential candidate before you tag me a Peter Obi. grin supporter

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Afamed: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
A man who is a kingmaker isn’t supposed to be a king. Where’s the honor? Supporting a 95% decayed fossil to be your president is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Just to remind you that I have not yet declared my support for any presidential candidate before you tag me a Peter Obi. grin supporter
Stop these lies. Be proud of your Pandora fraud for once

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by mycar: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
That one is a local politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

Stop this lies. Be proud of your Pandora fraud for once
Peter Obi is a million times better than Tinubu in all ramifications.
Meanwhile... grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by seunmsg(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:

That man you labelled a 95% decayed fossil defeated Ogbonnaya Onu, Umahi, Nwajiuba, Okorocha and all the leading Igbo leaders in APC.

So you see, calling him a dirty name to make yourself feel good won’t change anything. He’s more brilliant, popular and national acceptable than anybody from the entire Igbo race. I’m supporting him for his brilliance, public administration experiment and record of achievements as governor of Lagos state. The Tinubu presidency will be the best we’ve seen since 1999.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

That man you labelled a 95% decayed fossil defeated Ogbonnaya Onu, Nwajiuba, Okorocha and all the leading Igbo leaders in APC.
Doesn’t stop him from being a decayed fossil. If he likes let him defeat Buhari on who goes to London more on medical trips.

Meanwhile Seun, below is the reason i will vote for Tinubu grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by seunmsg(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
Doesn’t stop him from being a decayed fossil. If he likes let him defeat Buhari on who goes to London more on medical trips.

Meanwhile Seun, below is the reason i will vote for Tinubu grin grin

Your vote is inconsequential as far as Nigeria is concerned so keep it for Peter Obi Pandora. Tinubu knows where to get the needed votes from and it’s definitely not from the 5% noisemakers.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seunmsg, stop arguing with me along ethnic lines. You can see I never mentioned your ethnic group. If you must know, i supported Osinbajo to win the primaries because he’s very fit. I am not supporting Tinubu because he’s Yoruba if you must know

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Beremx(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Your vote is inconsequential as far as Nigeria is concerned so keep it for Peter Obi Pandora. Tinubu knows where to get the needed votes from and it’s definitely not from the 5% noisemakers.
why are you pained if my vote is inconsequential? I am sure you don’t have a PVC. I am very sure grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Noksodyuu: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by sammirano: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi fools has brought his confusion again. If Peter obi comes second in the general elections, I will deactivate all my social accounts. Anything above 3rd is unacceptable!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by jaytii(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
You can't win elections anywhere in the world by just speaking English, "telling the people the truth", and not playing politics.

It's one thing to have good intentions but accepting the fact that you would need the help of those with bad intentions is very key in life. Use them to achieve your major goal and put them in their place respectfully when it's all done.

This is where Tinubu triumphs other politicians. Master the act of using people without making them feel used (the "at least me sef chop there" feeling).

The earlier Peter Obi realises this, the better for him and his team.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by drlateef: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Las las, Peter Obi too will collapse into APC at national level and IPOB can be given the key to the gate of Atlantic Ocean to go drawn inside.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by inoki247: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
lol

Na Presidency only dem want dem no want Governor or Nass Member....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
Nonsense!

Nah Nigeria for you. They like the easy way out.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by smile11s(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
What structure though?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by seunmsg(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beremx:
Seunmsg, stop arguing with me along ethnic lines. You can see I never mentioned your ethnic group. If you must know, i supported Osinbajo to win the primaries because he’s very fit. I am not supporting Tinubu because he’s Yoruba if you must know

How i argue my case is none of your business. I can argue anyhow I like in as much as I’m not violating the forum’s rule.

You never supported Osinbajo so stop lying. You and your folks wanted anybody apart from Tinubu and Osinbajo as APC candidate. Stop attaching yourself to Osinbajo to hide your hatred for the south west. Osinbajo and Tinubu are on the same page.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Freerhyme1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
simplyhonest:
who is he going to Ekiti to campaign for?? The LP candidate that stepped down for APC candidate? Make una dey try reason before una dey type rubbish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / "You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.