Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) (599 Views)

PL Curtain Raiser:nunez Shines As Reds Beat Cityzens In Community Shield / Malaga F.C Suspends Manager After Sex Video Leaks Online / Samson Siasia Partnering With Barcelona F.C To Launch A Revolutionary Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ilkay Gundogan scores for Germany vs Italy. 2-0. ��� @ManCity
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
David Raum has assisted Germany's first goal vs Italy in the #NationsLeague. ��
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
@Lamasta
@obembet
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Oleksandr Zinchenko starts for Ukraine vs Ireland in the #NationsLeague.

Borussia Monchengladbach now lead the race for #ManCity centre-back Ko Itakura and are prepared to make him a more attractive offer over other suitors.
[via @SkySportsLyall]

David Raum has assisted Germany's first goal vs Italy in the #NationsLeague. ��
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
@honeric01,semid4lyfe

Doh ahbeggggg (fp material)
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Txiki Begiristain: “Scott [Carson] is an exemplary pro, his experience is of real benefit to the squad. His teammates, especially goalkeepers, have great respect for his achievements, his support has been a huge help. He’s always ready to play should he be called.”

[via @ManCity]

Breaking: Scott Carson has signed a new one-year contract at #ManCity.

Scott Carson:

"I’m delighted to be staying with #ManCity for another season. To work with Pep, the coaches and such talented team-mates is a real honour and one I relish every day."

Carson: “I have already gained so much from my time here and hopefully I can keep helping to push the club’s other goalkeepers to be the best they can be.”
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
�️| Paco Johansen:

"He [Erling Haaland] is the biggest star in Norwegian football and the #PL is huge to Norwegian people – as you know, many Norwegian fans travel to England to watch games regularly..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"People think Norway is a skiing nation, but it is football first. We are interested in our own league, but we are one of the nations who watch the most football on TV and especially the #PL."

�️| Paco Johansen on Erling Haaland:

"He is a very humble person and he promised he would keep on working hard. Part of his secret is that is a very hard worker and a very humble guy..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"...who always listens to advice from coaches and former players. He told me in his letter he was going to have five days’ vacation and then go straight back into training."

#ManCity | #MCFC | #MCI

[via @ManCity]

Erling Haaland has the best minutes per goal ratio in the history of the Bundesliga (minimum 25 goals), averaging a goal every 87 minutes for Dortmund.

He also has the best ratio in #UCL history (minimum 15 goals), scoring on average every 64 minutes.

[@ManCity]

� | Erling Haaland's recorded height at his #ManCity medical was 195.5cm, meaning he is now closer to � ���� �...��

�️ "Oh wow, I've grown... almost one centimetre" ��

[via Inside City]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
#ManCity have verbally informed Leeds that they will submit a bid for Kalvin Phillips. They are preparing a fee of around £55m. Leeds have privately indicated to City that this will be accepted.

[Via @zeeshanxz]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
#ManCity are interested in Frenkie de Jong, but paying £73m for him is not an option. An exchange deal with Barcelona could work, but there are no direct contacts yet.

[@FabrizioRomano/@carpetasFCB]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
#ManCity are interested in Frenkie de Jong, but paying £73m for him is not an option. An exchange deal with Barcelona could work, but there are no direct contacts yet.

[@FabrizioRomano]
[@carpetasFCB]

Elano:

"#ManCity was one of the best moments in my career. We had a wonderful group, great coach - Sven was one the finest men I’ve ever met. I regret leaving. We started this current project - we showed how @ManCity were big and had incredible potential."

[via @guardian_sport]

There is genuine interest in Raheem Sterling from Chelsea.

There are no negotiations yet between #ManCity and Chelsea for Raheem Sterling. Chelsea are waiting to understand how much would be the price tag for the player.

[Via @FabrizioRomano]

�| The CFG are set to complete the purchase of Brazilian side Bahia. The contract for the purchase is said to be ready and it will be signed in the next ten days.

[@andrehernan/@Sport_Witness]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by Kyase(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Noisy neighbours, how can we help you
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Official: Nathan Aké is among the Netherlands’ substitutes against Wales in the #NationsLeague.

Kyle Walker and John Stones start for England vs Hungary in the UEFA Nations League. Jack Grealish, Phil Foden, and Raheem Sterling are among the substitutes. ��������

Manchester City have made an enquiry about Hoffenheim defender, David Raum in the case of them not being able to secure a deal with Marc Cucurella. ��� #MCFC #ManCity

[via @GraemeBailey/@90min_Football]

� | David Raum's 21/22 round-up:

� 32 apps
⚽ 3 goals
�️ 11 assists
� 3rd most chances created in the Bundesliga [80]
� 5th top assister in the Bundesliga [11]

� Plays primarily as a left wingback for Hoffenheim, but has played many games as a regular fullback
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
�️| Paco Johansen on Erling Haaland playing under Pep Guardiola:

"I have respected Pep Guardiola for many years, and he has been a big influence on my career as a coach, so I think Erling’s choice of club was quite wise..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"First of all, his father played for #ManCity, and he has a strong knowledge of the club. @ManCity were probably the only top club in Europe that didn’t have a traditional striker last season..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"He’s not just a goal-scorer – he is a good combination player, and he can go in behind or come short for the pass. He can do a lot of things and the way Pep, and his team play football, it will bring additional abilities out in Erling."

#ManCity | #MCFC

[via @ManCity]

Official: #ManCity 22/23 season tickets sold out in under ten minutes.
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
#ManCity have shortlisted Jarrod Bowen, who is admired by Pep Guardiola. A bid for Bowen could be launched if Riyad Mahrez leaves the club.

[Via @Ekremkonur]

#ManCity could raise more than £200m through player sales this year as they shake up their squad.

[via @TelegraphDucker]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fernandinho to Erling Haaland:

"Welcome my friend, nice to see you! It's gonna be good, yeah? Everyone here is expecting you to score a lot of goals for us."

GuyFawkes7:
�️| Paco Johansen:

"He [Erling Haaland] is the biggest star in Norwegian football and the #PL is huge to Norwegian people – as you know, many Norwegian fans travel to England to watch games regularly..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"People think Norway is a skiing nation, but it is football first. We are interested in our own league, but we are one of the nations who watch the most football on TV and especially the #PL."

�️| Paco Johansen on Erling Haaland:

"He is a very humble person and he promised he would keep on working hard. Part of his secret is that is a very hard worker and a very humble guy..."

�️| Paco Johansen:

"...who always listens to advice from coaches and former players. He told me in his letter he was going to have five days’ vacation and then go straight back into training."

#ManCity | #MCFC | #MCI

[via @ManCity]

Erling Haaland has the best minutes per goal ratio in the history of the Bundesliga (minimum 25 goals), averaging a goal every 87 minutes for Dortmund.

He also has the best ratio in #UCL history (minimum 15 goals), scoring on average every 64 minutes.

[@ManCity]

� | Erling Haaland's recorded height at his #ManCity medical was 195.5cm, meaning he is now closer to � ���� �...��

[via Inside City]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Erling Haaland and Alfie Haaland met up with Aymeric Laporte and Ruben Dias at Doctor Cugat's office in Barcelona.

GuyFawkes7:
�️| Paco Johansen:

[@ManCity]

[via Inside City]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Erling Haaland: "You gave me a 'dad' #ManCity jersey and now I give back a 'son' jersey!"

Alfie Haaland: "That's beautiful!"

Erling Haaland meeting @Laporte/@RubenDias:

"How's it going? The celebrations was good?"

Erling Haaland on #ManCity's comeback win over Aston Villa in the final game of the season to win the #PL title: "It was good huh?"

[Via @ManCity]

Erling Haaland's ������ ���� special is on youtube NOW! https://www./GlobalCityzens/permalink/1805707226428119/
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stats indicate that anyone’s xG would drop by 0.07 moving from the Bundesliga to the Premier League.

That’d make Erling Haaland’s 0.64 per 90. Which would be 24 goals. That would’ve won him the #PL Golden Boot every year since 2018.

[@swearimnotpaul]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Txiki Begiristain:

“Erling has everything we want in a striker, and we are certain he will excel in this squad/ system. His rise has been remarkable, but he is still only 21. His best years are ahead, we are confident he'll get even better working with Pep"

#MCFC #Haaland ��

⭐ Erling Haaland - His Career To Date

- Bryne (2016 - 2017) 0 goals, 16 appearances

- Molde (2017 - 2019) 20 goals, 50 appearances

- Red Bull Salzburg (2019 - 2020) 29 goals, 28 appearances

-Borussia Dortmund (2020 - 2022) 86 goals, 89 appearances

#MCFC #Haaland �� #PL
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
� "England manager Gareth Southgate will check on the availability/fitness of Phil Foden ahead of Tuesday’s Nations League game with Hungary at Molinuex"

#MCFC #ENGLAND
#NationsLeague

Brighton are targeting Porto left-back Zaidu in a move that could pave the way for Marc Cucurella to join #ManCity.

[@DailyStar_Sport]

� Man City have an agreement with Le Havre for Isaak Touré (19). Fee will be greater than €5m. The player will then move to ES Troyes if the transfer is completed.

Olympique Marseille also interested and pushing. Final decision soon

[via @Santi_J_FM] �
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Trials are set to be held for Arsene Wenger's idea of replacing throw-ins with kick-ins. The idea is to be supervised by IFAB and FIFA.

[@thetimes]

Kevin De Bruyne has scored the most long range goals of any #PL player, since he joined Manchester City [23].

[Via @WhoScored]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
�| #ManCity have submitted a bid for Leeds' Kalvin Phillips after making him their number 1 target for the remainder of the window.

Leeds now face huge battle to keep their academy product.

[Exclusive/@footyinsider247]

�| Harry Kane welcomes the signing of Erling Haaland to the Premier League

“I look forward to the challenge"

[via @SkySportsPL]

Official: The five substitution rule is now a permanent rule in all top-level competitions in football.
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
�| Harry Kane welcomes the signing of Erling Haaland to the Premier League

“I look forward to the challenge"

[via @SkySportsPL]
@obembet
@lamasta
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Erling Haaland confirmed that Riyad Mahrez told him to join #ManCity.

Erling Haaland has updated his Twitter bio. ��

Erling Haaland is the fastest player in #UCL history to hit 20 goals, doing so in just 14 matches.
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by Lamasta(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice updates thumbs up
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Lamasta:
Nice updates thumbs up

shocked Gratitudes

1 Like

Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2022
The feeling at #ManCity is that Romeo Lavia is not quite ready to step up and compete with Rodri for first-team minutes.

[via @TheAthleticUK]
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Am so sorry fans for not posting updates as expected...pls accept my deepest nd most sincerest apologies
@Lamasta
@Kyase
dfrost
fergie001
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Am so sorry fans for not posting updates as expected...pls accept my deepest nd most sincerest apologies

@Lamasta
@Kyase
dfrost
fergie001
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by GuyFawkes7: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
The reason was that I got banned...since the first time I joined NL being 2020... wow the feeling isn't funny

I've been hearing if people/writers being banned while postin a story.......nd I've been questioning my second :wats a ban,how does it feel like,wats the duration....

But yep,I'm back from the ban
Re: Manchester City F.C. (global Cityzens) by Kyase(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
GuyFawkes7:

@Lamasta
@Kyase
dfrost
fergie001
You must pay fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes / Can Anyone Ever Break This Record By Giorgio Chiellini / The Injured English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.