Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes (599 Views)

Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back / Ahmed Musa Sends N500k Bassey Etim Spotted Filling Pot Holes In Ajah | VIDEO / Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by Hermzou: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
– Ahmed Musa is making efforts to reach
out to former Nigerian Olympic athlete
Bassey Etim
– Bassey was spotted in the Ajah area of
Lagos, where the 56-year-old helps the
community to fill potholes
– A clip has since gone viral showing the
Commonwealth medalist on the streets, but the Super Eagles captain is already interested in his case Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has offered to assist Nigerian Olympian
Bassey Etim who was spotted around the Ajah axis of Lagos, filling potholes. Nicknamed ‘Iron bar’, the former weightlifter was spotted at a failed section of the road along the Ado/Badore road in Lagos. Nigerian music star Oc Cares disclosed how he observed the ‘social worker on the streets for some time, prompting him to reach out. ahmed Musa is seeking to assist former weightlifter Bassey Etim. Photo: only1brytos
Bassey Etim, who won a gold medal at the 1983 Commonwealth Games in Malta, stated that he suffered an injury while representing Nigeria at the 1984 Olympic Games.
Etim, 56, stated that he had to spend his life savings for his treatment, claiming he was
abandoned by Nigeria. The Cross River state born said: “I sustained an injury, and when I came back, Nigeria refused to take care of my injury, so I had to use my life savings to
go back to America in September 1985 to take care of the injury.
“But I still come out to volunteer myself to give back to my country.
“People are saying, ‘why should you do that? They didn’t take care of you'. And the clip, which has since gone viral on the internet, attracted Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa, who requested his contact.
The Fatih Karagumruk forward wrote:
“How can I get to him pls.”
Ahmed Musa donates N20,000 to 5,000 people Meanwhile, Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa continues to support members of his community as the Fatih Karagumruk forward donated N20,000 each to about five thousand people in Jos.
Artisans, including tailors, bean sellers, shoemakers and a host of other small business owners, were supported with such amount by the Nigerian international.
Musa who is famous for helping the poor and
sick, made this latest gesture when he personally handed the cash gift to the individuals.
Musa donates millions for the construction of
a standard school in Jos Sports Brief earlier reported that Musa continued to give back to society as the 29-year-old splashed millions on the construction of an international school in Buruku, Jos. The Fatih Karagumruk forward will stop at nothing to help those who are in need, but the construction of a modern school in Jos is something special.
In a clip shared by the former CSKA Moskow
star, the educational facility is seated on a
two-storey building with adjoining blocks of
classrooms.

Source: https://sportsbrief.com/football/super-eagles/21267-ahmed-musa-offers-nigerian-olympic-athlete-spotted-filling-pot-holes-lagos/
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by southsouthking(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by quickberry(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's why we call him senior man
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by okomile(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you

God bless you for the good deeds.

Never forget your roots
More blessings
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by Abfinest007(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where is d picture
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by ishola98: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very kind of him.

The Rise Of The Roman Empire: How Jose Mourinho Is Reviving AS Roma
https://www.footballorbit.com/rise-roman-empire-how-jose-mourinho-reviving-roma/#more
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
musa is a good man....if we get 10 of him type for each states in Nigeria, tinz for no too hard for d poor
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by Aframs(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Awrab Bets:
Hi guys you deserve to win bets����������
You deserve to beat the bookies����������
Here we beat the bookies with their own price �����
❤️our game is 1.50- upward❤️

We rely on sophisticated statistical spread sheet;

Every thing about our game is sure and free

Here we beats the bookies with their own price ❤️
We are to win⚽️ win⚽️ and win⚽️ bets until bookies close all forum members account..

Yes very possible!!

We use sophisticated statistical spread sheet to caught bookies with their own price...

Sorry,game may (not) be everyday because no room for lost here...

We can't risk a penny of our member

Relax�� everything here is sure and free for short time

Click https:///fishingsystem

Search fishingsystem on telegram to join
Re: Ahmed Musa Offers To Help Former Olympic Athlete Spotted Filling Pot Holes by JoeRizzla(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Akinfenwa Helps WWE Star Sheamus Train Before Clash In The Cast / Messi Set 5 Guinness World Records Titles At The 2022 FIFA World Cup / Ghana Asamoah Gyan Loses Properties To Ex-wife, To Pay $2000 Monthly Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.