Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer (450 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
All I can see in the Osinbajo/Tinubu saga, is the sacrifice Governor Kayode Fayemi paid to contribute to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu winning the APC Presidential Primaries. Governor John Kayode Fayemi was one among whom some APC leaders asked Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to pick as Vice President, when the issue of the Muslim/Muslim ticket came up in December 2014.

Asiwaju's wife, Remi, with Governor Fayemi were those suggested to the Asiwaju for adoption but he refused. He had insisted, and took Professor Yemi Osinbajo to President Buhari as his replacement as Vice President.

As it stood, when Governor Fayemi stood down from the Presidential race for Bola Tinubu, he made a moral statement of trust in his declaration. He reminded everyone that both the Asiwaju and himself were in battle the 0trenches of NADECO, fighting for our democracy together! Governor Fayemi saw the Asiwaju as an older brother, a mentor, and a great leader who could do more for Nigerians than he could. It was so touching...!

Governor Fayemi respected the Asiwaju's age by accepting that he still has his own chances in the future. He surrendered his delegates to the Asiwaju. At that point, I cannot tell how many Nigerians, who followed that event, expected Prof Yemi Osinbajo to do the same, but he did not.

The Holy Book admonishes says that "he, who has not yet girded on his armour (meaning he who is preparing to go to war), should not boast more than he, who has hung up his own armour (he who has returned from war and has removed, and hung up his armour).

A close observation of Bayo Onanuga's regret for bringing Prof Osinbajo into the Asiwaju political cabinet, and his apology for thwarting the chance of Barr Bayo Oriola, imputes Bola Tinubu with a debt of apology he owes to Governor Kayode Fayemi. It became a season of regrets and apologies around Asiwaju Tinubu's relationships with Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

I read about how Bayo Onanuga, Asiwaju's Media Chief, apologised to a Commisioner-in-waiting under Tinubu's 'consideration, who failed to become Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Attorney General in the cabinet he constituted over Lagos State. Mr Onanuga apologised because he regretted introducing Prof Osinbajo to his principal, who appointed him his Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice.

My question is: would Asiwaju Bola Tinubu be justified to see Prof Yemi Osinbajo in the same light as his media manager sees him? If he does, in any way, and by any chance, I think he should apologise to Governor John Kayode Fayemi, for choosing Prof Yemi Osinbajo over him, when he nominated Prof Yemi Osinbajo as President Buhari's Vice President.

Indeed! Ambition is made of sterner stuff!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by Urheadmaster(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
tongue
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by MetaPhysical: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
IniAkpanMorgan:
All I can see in the Osinbajo/Tinubu saga, is the sacrifice Governor Kayode Fayemi paid to contribute to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu winning the APC Presidential Primaries. Governor John Kayode Fayemi was one among whom some APC leaders asked Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to pick as Vice President, when the issue of the Muslim/Muslim ticket came up in December 2014.

Asiwaju's wife, Remi, with Governor Fayemi were those suggested to the Asiwaju for adoption but he refused. He had insisted, and took Professor Yemi Osinbajo to President Buhari as his replacement as Vice President.

As it stood, when Governor Fayemi stood down from the Presidential race for Bola Tinubu, he made a moral statement of trust in his declaration. He reminded everyone that both the Asiwaju and himself were in battle the 0trenches of NADECO, fighting for our democracy together! Governor Fayemi saw the Asiwaju as an older brother, a mentor, and a great leader who could do more for Nigerians than he could. It was so touching...!

Governor Fayemi respected the Asiwaju's age by accepting that he still has his own chances in the future. He surrendered his delegates to the Asiwaju. At that point, I cannot tell how many Nigerians, who followed that event, expected Prof Yemi Osinbajo to do the same, but he did not.

The Holy Book admonishes says that "he, who has not yet girded on his armour (meaning he who is preparing to go to war), should not boast more than he, who has hung up his own armour (he who has returned from war and has removed, and hung up his armour).

A close observation of Bayo Onanuga's regret for bringing Prof Osinbajo into the Asiwaju political cabinet, and his apology for thwarting the chance of Barr Bayo Oriola, imputes Bola Tinubu with a debt of apology he owes to Governor Kayode Fayemi. It became a season of regrets and apologies around Asiwaju Tinubu's relationships with Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

I read about how Bayo Onanuga, Asiwaju's Media Chief, apologised to a Commisioner-in-waiting under Tinubu's 'consideration, who failed to become Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Attorney General in the cabinet he constituted over Lagos State. Mr Onanuga apologised because he regretted introducing Prof Osinbajo to his principal, who appointed him his Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice.

My question is: would Asiwaju Bola Tinubu be justified to see Prof Yemi Osinbajo in the same light as his media manager sees him? If he does, in any way, and by any chance, I think he should apologise to Governor John Kayode Fayemi, for choosing Prof Yemi Osinbajo over him, when he nominated Prof Yemi Osinbajo as President Buhari's Vice President.

The phrase "no permanent enemies in politics" should be referenced here. In politics, double-crossings and shifts in loyalty should be expected. These people will soon meet at an owambe and negotiate a new arrangement that melts away the dissapointments and anger.
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Comparing Tinubu with Obi is a big insult. You can't compare life and death, light and darkness, agbero and a genius. Nigerians should upgrade and stop picking crumbs from Tinubu's table. We need a lot of sensitisation to make a monkey leave banana peels

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by islandsscotch8: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Baba Tinubu is the answer. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

5 Likes

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by cleatsmottled9: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , on your mandate we stand. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by paracolaxnear1: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the most influential politician of this era. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by stainedanisus1: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria will be the president no matter what. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect . This man is just everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by bicoloratrite9: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is the answer. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by KoronaKola: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by RobustRoad: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju will be the president no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by TallerKola: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by Weak6Exers: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by IamWonderful: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Comparing Tinubu with Obi is a big insult. You can't compare life and death, light and darkness, agbero and a genius. Nigerians should upgrade and stop picking crumbs from Tinubu's table. We need a lot of sensitisation to make a monkey leave banana peels
You mean the same Pandora Peter OBItuary the Igbo regional leader to Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama ohamadike of Igbo land that command respect even in Igbo land, I guess you are IPOB member

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by BowlingTall: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by abiodunalabama: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
IniAkpanMorgan:

Stop lying Fayemi wasn’t among of them
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by KoronaKola: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by RobustRoad: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

3 Likes

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by TallerKola: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by Weak6Exers: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by BowlingTall: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by KoronaKola: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by RobustRoad: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.

3 Likes

Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by TallerKola: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by Weak6Exers: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban Borgu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: The Apology Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Needs To Offer by BowlingTall: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban Borgu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is so present almost on every news

(1) (Reply)

Wike Finally Beats Okowa, Others To Clinch Atiku’s Running Mate Slot; / Ekiti Election Has Shown That Apc Can Only Win By Vote Buying / If Anmabra Is Developed, Why Are Igbo People Still In Lagos - Dumb Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.