Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu (793 Views)

More Troubles For Peter Obi: His Candidacy Is Against The Constitution / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu by kayfra: 2:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Slynation:
Not when over 30million Youths are glamouring for change...!!

Need I remind you an unknown Peter Obi came from nowhere and collected power from the hands of PDP in Anambra state with a totally different party called APGA and they still enjoyed that legacy till today, he achieved this by mobilizing with the youths and seekers of change from the grassroots...!!

My Dad is a hardcore supporter of APC and I can easily influence his decision by applying logic for what the future hold which I have already done...!!

L.P is forming a network in Nigeria that involves the masses and not the delegates that collected thousand of dollars...One thing is definitely certain in 2023 election, "It won't be business as usual for APC/PDP"

You heard Labor party just ceded Ekiti governorship to APC

Is that the party that is supposed to be competitive?
Re: Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban Borgu slayer of Meth cannibals. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

See the lovers

I'd bet a mil you have never hyped your father like this.

Embarrassingly amusing
Re: Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Jobless charlatans with multiple user names.

God forbid. Can never be my portion
Re: Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu by Slynation(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
kayfra:

You heard Labor party just ceded Ekiti governorship to APC

Is that the party that is supposed to be competitive?
LP cannot do anything in Ekiti state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:Bridge Divided Into Two Part After Heavy Downpour / Tinubu, Amaechi, N750million Deal Exposed! / Bullets Vital Points About The New Electoral Act 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.