Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti (2432 Views)

Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem / Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
There is no much different between politics and actual warfare, the Obi effect is really upsetting, the reality is that Labour party is not the only party in Ekiti, there are 16 governorship candidate the big question would be, why would everyone be talking about Obi and the labour party candidate in an election that is happening in Tinubu's home, I think Tinubu should be trending.

First Peter Obi is the master of stealing the show and now I get the fact, the Egypt travel was a strategic retreat, how do you except Obi to cross a heavily fortified enemy line where there would be decisive defeat?, it could have been really humiliating and demoralising for Obi to be in Ekiti, the home and stronghold of Tinubu even Atiku of PDP would think twice before making such entry.

We remember the manner Obi left PDP in a James bond style and stole the show and behold all I was reading about today was about Obi's Egypt travel, so something as big as a governorship election is going on in Nigeria and Obi of Labour party is trending.

In strategic studies as well as politics, strategic retreat is what Aishah Yusuf and other novice is interpreting as non devotion so if Aisha Yusuf and the likes were Obi's adviser they would have adviced him to go to Ekiti today, Seriously Obi is not needed in Ekiti especially for his security, let Tinubu have his day but Obi made the Ekiti episode look like a child's play, the more I learn about Obi, the more I admire him.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Gbengajans: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seriously ?
Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gbengajans:
Seriously ?
Obi has no business going to Ekiti, if it were in saner climes, Obi's security details would already be biffed up, his personal decision would most likely be overridden by security interest, Obi is no longer a boy, he is a hot target of both PDP and APC.

He should be protected at all cost as a president elect if possible. Do you know what Obi means, the only formidable Igbo candidate, the only formidable old Eastern candidate, the only formidable Christian candidate forget. People knows his values now and thats why they attacking him each time

20 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stealing the show has serious consequences.... Dem for disgrace am
Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Uteghe(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin Most Igbos suffer from "messiah hunger" for the fun of it. So they make messiah out of the worst very fast,then dump them with same speed. Where's Kanu today? Check under the bus.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Juicie2u:
Stealing the show has serious consequences.... Dem for disgrace am
Disgrace is a little bit of concern every politician of Obi's reach knows how to handle disgrace but entering enemy zone badly equipped especially to support trojan horse is a bad step, labour party in Ekiti is a trojan horse for Obi same say APC in Enugu is a Trojan horse for Tinubu, if Tinubu come here during election he would be disgraced as well

3 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Most Igbos suffer from "messiah hunger" for the fun of it. So the make messiah out of the worst very fast,then dump them with same speed. Where's Kanu today? Check under the bus.
Kanu is with DSS and feeding better than you would ever do, focus on Obi stop digressing you are not speaking to an IPOB member so focus on the issue at hand leave Kanu alone

10 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Comparing Tinubu with Obi is a big insult. You can't compare life and death, light and darkness, agbero and a genius. Nigerians should upgrade and stop picking crumbs from Tinubu's table. We need a lot of sensitisation to make a monkey leave banana peels.

2 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Ttalk: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zazzu won run to de o. I swear e no go better for anyone that do this to you. Are you for real. Like seriously?

9 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Comparing Tinubu with Obi is a big insult. You can't compare life and death, light and darkness, agbero and an a genius. Nigerians should upgrade and stop picking crumbs from Tinubu's table. We need a lot of sensitisation to make a monkey leave banana peels.
Tinubu is not worth my time nor worth a comparison with Obi however he has some army of Stockholm syndrome symptoms, until they are cured we would still hold Tinubu to a focus

4 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by abobote: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
All these too much grammar dont win election.
Politics is local

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
abobote:
All these too much grammar dont win election.
Politics is local
Politics is local and Ekiti is Tinubu's locality and stronghold, there is no need dragging there, lets hear that Ekiti is in the South South or Middle Belt

3 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ttalk:
Zazzu won run to de o. I swear e no go better for anyone that do this to you. Are you for real. Like seriously?
If you are as smart as you seem to think why is Obi trending on the Eve of Ekiti election or don't you know that no publicity is bad publicity, I know the issue no one saw him coming lol

10 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
There is no much different between politics and actual warfare, the Obi effect is really upsetting, the reality is that Labour party is not the only party in Ekiti, there are 16 governorship candidate the big question would be, why would everyone be talking about Obi and the labour party candidate in an election that is happening in Tinubu's home, I think Tinubu should be trending.

First Peter Obi is the master of stealing the show and now I get the fact, the Egypt travel was a strategic retreat, how do you except Obi to cross a heavily fortified enemy line where there would be decisive defeat?, it could have been really humiliating and demoralising for Obi to be in Ekiti, the home and stronghold of Tinubu even Atiku of PDP would think twice before making such entry.

We remember the manner Obi left PDP in a James bond style and stole the show and behold all I was reading about today was about Obi's Egypt travel, so something as big as a governorship election is going on in Nigeria and Obi of Labour party is trending.

In strategic studies as well as politics, strategic retreat is what Aishah Yusuf and other novice is interpreting as non devotion so if Aisha Yusuf and the likes were Obi's adviser they would have adviced him to go to Ekiti today, Seriously Obi is not needed in Ekiti especially for his security, let Tinubu have his day but Obi made the Ekiti episode look like a child's play, the more I learn about Obi, the more I admire him.

Self-defeatist mentality.

You've already surrendered and accepted defeat even before eledction.

Campaigning for and helping your own party and party candidates is not always about winning, it's largely about solidifying your grass root base and structure for future elections.

Beats me how you arrived at strategic beats me because it's actually foolishness, incompetence, lack of foresight, abdication and abandonment and political foolery.

You people are never ready or serious, you are all jokers and time wasters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Self-defeatist mentality.

You've already surrendered and accepted defeat even before eledction.

Campaigning for and helping your own party and party candidates is not always about winning, it's largely about solidifying your grass root base and structure for future elections.

Beats me how you arrived at strategic beats me because it's actually foolishness, incompetence, lack of foresight, abdication and abandonment and political foolery.

You people are never ready or serious, you are all jokers and time wasters.
I had never in my wildest dreams believed that Obi would Win Ekiti or any western state apart from Lagos, I'm a pragmatic person, my target Is for Obi to win South East, South South, Middle Belt and gain some pickets of votes in core North and West, Oga calm down, it is not over until it is over.

4 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Ttalk: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

If you are as smart as you seem to think why is Obi trending on the Eve of Ekiti election or don't you know that no publicity is bad publicity, I know the issue no one saw him coming lol

INEC won't count trending comment na vote them go count. Carry your yeye analysis comot for my front. When he beaten blue lack you come only to cry rigging and start screaming Biafla or death.
Oponu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ttalk:

INEC won't count trending comment na vote them go count. Carry your yeye analysis comot for my front. When he beaten blue lack you come only to cry rigging and start screaming Biafla or death.
Oponu
For your mind na only you get Voters card, you should have adviced yourself to carry yourself commot my front, we are waiting for election proper

6 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by chrisxxx(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi will clash with Tinubu sponsoring him. That is why he skimmed out.

1 Like

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by megacity: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi has no business in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Uteghe(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

Kanu is with DSS and feeding better than you would ever do, focus on Obi stop digressing you are not speaking to an IPOB member so focus on the issue at hand leave Kanu alone
If Kanu is feeding better than me,is it not a sign Buhari loves Kanu so much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Eastlink(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Obi will clash with Tinubu sponsoring him. That is why he skimmed out.
You still don't understand the mind of the Igbos. So you believe Peter Obi is paid by APC is scuttle PDP chances? Very funny.

If you think after decades of humiliation from the PDP that the South-East will line up behind PDP come 2023, then you are in for a big shocker.

Peter Obi might not win 2023 election, but before us all we see a man with principles. No bribing, but vote buying and no crap shenanigan that has bedevilled this country. We are seeing a revolution that will shake the foundation of this country.

So my friend focus your attention on Atiku your master and allow others do their thing.

2 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by SarkinYarki: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
I maintain Peter Obi is working for Jagaban and he is proving me right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by dat9jaguy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

DO you actually believe what you wrote up there. Men, we have a long way to go in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uteghe:

If Kanu is feeding better than me,is it not a sign Buhari loves Kanu so much?
Did you ever hear me say that Buhari hate Kanu?, if Buhari hate Kanu why hasn't he ended like Saro Wiwa, Adakar Boro or regrettable mention Abiola

2 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Ttalk: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

For your mind na only you get Voters card, you should have adviced yourself to carry yourself commot my front, we are waiting for election proper

Ekpa has settled that already. The remnant vote from your side will be dragging position with Sowore's party.
Dot in the circle means inconsequential

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Ekpa has settled that already. The remnant vote from your side will be dragging position with Sowore's party.
Dot in the circle means inconsequential
We shall see as it pans out,

2 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
dat9jaguy:

DO you actually believe what you wrote up there. Men, we have a long way to go in this country.
No be today we don dey go a long way for this country
Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Ttalk: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

We shall see as it pans out,

Me I just dey catch cruise ni. But Obi didn't do well. Call a spade a spade, it won't cost you anything

9 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Uteghe(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

Did you ever hear me say that Buhari hate Kanu?, if Buhari hate Kanu why hasn't he ended like Saro Wiwa, Adakar Boro or regrettably mention Abiola
Good,by not ending Kanu like those you mentioned, shouldn't you open a thread to celebrate that love he has for Ndigbo?
Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Most Igbos suffer from "messiah hunger" for the fun of it. So the make messiah out of the worst very fast,then dump them with same speed. Where's Kanu today? Check under the bus.
there's a little truth in this cheesy
FFK. Reno , Simon ekpa ,Kanu were all once their Messiah

6 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Me I just dey catch cruise ni. But Obi didn't do well. Call a spade a spade, it won't cost you anything
Dude I'm a student of Strategic intelligence, Politics is not quite different from battles, how in God's name do you expect Obi to enter an enemy zone, it is not even like a peace deal but a full swing battle front.

Let's forget for once that we think this is politics, between you and I, we both know that 90% of the West is loyal to Tinubu as far as the presidency is concerned, Tinubu may even have financed the labour party candidate, Obi's appearance there is own goal, it would dampen his morale, nothing for him there, it is just like Tinubu showing up in for APC in Enugu that's even with a ruling party I don't think Tinubu would do a thing like that.

3 Likes

Re: Strategic Retreat: Obi Made The Right Choice By Not Going To Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uteghe:

Good,by not ending Kanu like those you mentioned, shouldn't you open a thread to celebrate that love he has for Ndigbo?
Check out my threads from long time, I had always said that Kanu is not coming out maybe until 2023 but everyone be rest assured he is in the right hands, I was the first person to predict a prolonged trial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Chief Michael Okpara Had To Introduce Harsh Fines To Stop Nudity / Such A Sad Day For Me: Will This Name Ever Be Clean Again? / Niger Delta: Ibori Replies Leadership Newspaper’s Sam Nda-isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.