Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP (1109 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyers Deregister, Query El-rufai’s Inclusion As Key Speaker / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Richandsimple: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Atiku from the north and Wike from the SS as VP will be forced to pick the Senate president from the SW , leaving the SE with nothing for the next 8 yrs!
Only an APC presidency can guarantee d SE the Senate presidency.
My Igbo brothers be smart for once biko!
Obi is too naive and not a serious contender,infact he is more of a distraction providing a sense of belonging for gullible, uninformed folks who prefer self deciet & find it difficult to fit into d mainstream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by whofoolwho: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
See this election is not by force.i voted for buhari in both elections.i was even taged sai baba by people around me then.After that what did I get?.one derica cup of rice from 150 naira to 600.i would have been happy that I voted for someone else at least I will not feel bad knowing that my vote was part of the votes that brought this surfring on nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Bluntguy: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Richandsimple:
Atiku from the north and Wike from the SS as VP will be forced to pick the Senate president from the SW , leaving the SE with nothing for the next 8 yrs!
Obi is too naive and not a serious contender,infact he is more of a distraction providing a sense of belonging for gullible, uninformed folks who prefer self deciet & find it difficult to fit into d mainstream.
Let's see if you made sense: Like for APC and share for Obi.

4 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by umunaija: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Richandsimple:

I believe that you are a matured mind, so be honest with me, what did VP or speaker house of rep. did for you personally, we are all trapped whether you are hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, Nigeria is happening to all tribe. That buhari is the president doesn't change anything for a kastina man or woman, insecurities reached everywhere. If we truly love Nigeria, we should be thinking on how to remedy the country and not how to have presidency of our tribes man who doesn't know that you exist. Don't let politicians keep deceiving and dividing us. The truth, we need urgent help.

2 Likes

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by XerXers: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2022
We don't need your useless political inclusion, that was what yorubas used to bring disaster upon Nigerians. We need economic progress for everybody to thrive

7 Likes

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by infohenry(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Richandsimple:
My friend face front, why are you bothered about SE, you that have produce all the president and vice president is region faring better than SE or are you immune from the hardship, unemployment, and hunger ravishing the entire country. Please allow SE to make their choice.

1 Like

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by sonature1: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Richandsimple:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

What key position did the APC give the South East for 8 years?

1 Like

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Owontime: 1:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Who cares about South East?
SE can vote for Obi,that will make it even easier for Tinubu to win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Ournolly: 1:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Owontime:
Who cares about South East?
SE can vote for Obi,that will make it even easier for Tinubu to win.
Unfortunately it won't.
Also, Obi will get a decent number of votes from South West. PDP too.

1 Like

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Penguin2: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Richandsimple:

Go and sit down.

We didn’t have either of Senate Presidency nor House of Rep Speaker for 7 years under Buhari, did we die?

What did senate presidency bring to Saraki and Lawan constituencies?

Allow us to pretend with Obi.
Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Owontime: 1:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Ournolly:

Unfortunately it won't.
Also, Obi will get a decent number of votes from South West. PDP too.
Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Owontime: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2022
You really believe that an Igbo can become the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin grin
Nice dream bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Oplomo: 3:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Owontime:
You really believe that an Igbo can become the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin grin
Nice dream bro.

Lets see how a yoruba becomes one then. grin

1 Like

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by noleflendum: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Go and sit down.

We didn’t have either of Senate Presidency nor House of Rep Speaker for 7 years under Buhari, did we die?

What did senate presidency bring to Saraki and Lawan constituencies?

Allow us to pretend with Obi.
don't mind the OP
You didn't cry but only wailing
Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Chimaraymond455: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2022
I think the igbos have made it clear to everyone, any Igbo man who accepted vp position won't be forgiven.
see how the southerners are jumping up and down just because of vp position to another Fulani.
have we now agree that the fulanis owns Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Pk01(m): 5:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku will handle economy,
Wike will handle terrorist, bandits, unknown gun men, fulani herdsmen, Igbos..

Sorry kwankwaso my vote is Atiku/wike 2023 insha Allah.

Sai baba Atiku wike..
Share for atiku, like for wike..

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Owontime: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:

Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Owontime: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2022
The Yorubas had Obasanjo and we had Goodluck Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by gidgiddy: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Richandsimple:

And who told you anyone in the SE is interested in the Senate Presidency?
Re: Only APC Can Guarantee SE Political Inclusion As Atiku Picks Wike For VP by Honor10: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:

Just wait a little more, less than 9 months to go

(1) (Reply)

A song composed for Tinubu by Northerners Daudautu Rarara ''jagaba Shine Gaba'' / How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? / Mixed Reactions As APC Shows 2ND Niger Bridge Street Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.