Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? (1111 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
I put it this way that the Hausa are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

You will be amazed knowing about their way of life, culture, language and writing (traditional writing)

If not for lack of education by most of it population, I believe the Hausa language would have been the official language of Nigeria,no tribe comes close to the Hausa (I'm not an Hausa btw)

While their ancestors were busy conquering and expanding territory, ours down south were busy taking alcohol and fvckin.

How come they never saw the need of expanding ?

This mistake will hurt the south in about 300 years from now and here's how.

The IBO are close to 50 million and occupying a landmass less than half the size of borno, what happens in 300 years from now ?

THERE WILL BE NO SPACE TO EVEN BREATH IN RHE EAST.

typing....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Bendeco02: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

You will be amazed knowing about their way of life, culture, language and writing (traditional writing)

If not for lack of education by most of it population, I believe the Hausa language would have been the official language of Nigeria,no tribe comes close to the Hausa (I'm not an Hausa btw)

While their ancestors were busy conquering and expanding territory, ours down south were busy taking alcohol and fvckin.

The IBO are close to 50 million and occupying a landmass less than half the size of borno, what happens in 300 years from now ?

typing....
Forget long talk... If Igbos are spread all over Nigeria with high population, they will conquer and settle most of those places with time..

Think before Typing

The same Hausa have already lost some of their land to fulanis.. Fulani don't have ancestral land on their own but they are dominating in the north.

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by ucheheart(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
You got all wrong, Igbos are migratory in nature. All of us can not remain in the east that is one thing for sure.

3 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Bendeco02: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

typing....

No need of typing more because the ones you typed already doesn't completely make sense.

5 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Forget long talk... If Igbos are spread all over Nigeria with high population, they will conquer and settle most of those places with time..

Think before Typing

The same Hausa have already lost some of their land to fulanis.. Fulani don't have ancestral land on their own but they are dominating in the north.

Please answe this question if you're IBO

are you ever bothered about the east tiny landmass ?
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
ucheheart:
You got all wrong, Igbos are migratory in nature. All of us can not remain in the east that is one thing for sure.

Even as you want an Independent country?

Are you ever bothered about the east tiny landmass ?

5 million is just too much for such area talk more of 50 million
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Bendeco02: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Please answe this question if you're IBO

are you ever bothered about the east tiny landmass ?
Forget current land mass... Don't you know that in future even your ancestral land can be conquered by visitors if you're not strong enough.

With the way Igbos are settling all over the place, you think it will even be easy for you to fight them in future?

Which tribe is the first settler in illorine?

And which tribe is controlling it today?

3 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Forget current land mass... Don't you know that in future even your ancestral land can be conquered by visitors if you're not strong enough.

With the way Igbos are settling all over the place, you think it will even be easy for you to fight them in future.

To tell you something, the eastern landmass is one of the reason Biafra will be almost impossible, every right thinking person knows this, it will get to a time human will become beast and act uncivilised, openingly chasing away foreigners just like the south African.

I've predicted this for long.

Everything is valuable but land is the most valuable aspects to human.

Example are the greenlanders, regardless of the numerous opportunities in Denmark open to the native of Greenland, they still stick to their frozen cold desert country.

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by tctrills: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

typing....
You are right that's why the Igbos are taking over Lagos. In fact, now we are moving into Ogun state. In 300 years' time, we would have moved into your village in Ogomosho.

3 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Bendeco02: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

To tell you something, the eastern landmass is one of the reason Biafra will be almost impossible, every right thinking person knows this, it will get to a time human will become beast and act uncivilised, openingly chasing away foreigners just like the south African.

I've predicted this for long.

Everything is valuable but land is the most valuable aspects to human.

Example are the greenlanders, regardless of the numerous opportunities in Denmark open to the native of Greenland, they still stick to their frozen cold desert country.

You're yet to answer my question.... Moreover 60's and now are not the same. I don't support Biafra.

But if their should be war today don't expect it as it was during the 60's. Igbos are scattered all over the world.

They can be launching attacks to Nigeria from other neighboring ally countries. Don't even think that South West will be save if another civil war should start. Don't pray for war

1 Like

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
You are right that's why the Igbos are taking over Lagos. In fact, now we are moving into Ogun state. In 300 years' time, we would have moved into your village in Ogomosho.

No place like home, take the greenlanders for example. landmass is everything.

The English lacked foresight else by now England would have either be in North America ( Canada ) or Australia.

I bet they're regretting bitterly by now.( Speaking of the monarch)

1 Like

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by tctrills: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

No place like home, take the greenlanders for example. landmass is everything.

The English lacked foresight else by now England would have either be in North America ( Canada ) or Australia.

I bet they're regretting bitterly by now.( Speaking of the monarch)
You seem confused with your history. Do you really believe that the average English man regrets not owning Greenland? If Landmass is everything, Russia would be the greatest nation on earth. Japan would be one of the poorest, and Hongkong would not have been an ancient power for more than 100 years.
Finally, is it because of the ordinary elections that you are now reading all the history and geography textbooks? Baba election would come and go. Whoever wins life goes on. You are too young for this.

1 Like

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by TooMuchStuff: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2022
When an animal called Almajiri ever get education, this write up is what you see in nairaland
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Harryj12: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Igbos when nor get history, it was benin that conquered territory but they dont annex it, the conquered territory on paid royalties to the benin kingdom, so when the British invaded benin kingdom most of those territory gained their freedom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

You're yet to answer my question.... Moreover 60's and now are not the same. I don't support Biafra.

But if their should be war today don't expect it as it was during the 60's. Igbos are scattered all over the world.

They can be launching attack to Nigeria from other neighboring ally countries. Don't even think that South West will be save if another civil war should start. Don't pray for war

No country will fight your war, don't deceive yourself ( Russia Vs Ukraine )

Speaking of launching attack on Nigeria from ally country .? Who does that ? ? Where in history have you heard or learnt of that ?

Except your war would be like that of boko haram, no government will allow a rebellious army launch attack from his country.

Modern wars are fought either for profit or influence, east doesn't fall on any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by illicit(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2022
They were contented

BTW it's nothing Hausas that u mean

U mean imperialist Fulanis
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

You seem confused with your history. Do you really believe that the average English man regrets not owning Greenland? If Landmass is everything, Russia would be the greatest nation on earth. Japan would be one of the poorest, and Hongkong would not have been an ancient power for more than 100 years.
Finally, is it because of the ordinary elections that you are now reading all the history and geography textbooks? Baba election would come and go. Whoever wins life goes on. You are too young for this.

UK colonized Canada and Australia, infact more than 70% of present day population of both countries are English descent..

Imagining a UK of about 200,000kq of land area withth a population of 300 million people.

I'm not doing this for the sake of election, I'm trying to say the southern ancestors fvcked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Harryj12:
Igbos when nor get history, it was benin that conquered territory but they dont annex it, the conquered territory on paid royalties to the benin kingdom, so when the British invaded benin kingdom most of those territory gained their freedom

I know 1bo has no history of value, but don't talk what you don't know about the Benin empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
When an animal called Almajiri ever get education, this write up is what you see in nairaland

Have you cried of amalgamation from herdsmen today ?

Fuul.

1 Like

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
illicit:
They were contented

Hausa already expanded to the middle belt before the arrival of the Fulani, they were the foundation for conquest.

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
illicit:
They were contented

Go study history.
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Zooposki(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igbo”s can expand upwards to Middle Belt states like Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa etc.

They should carve out communities in those areas and live there. It will bring development. Those areas have little population with huge land mass. Not good.

I just checked the Nigeria map. Taraba is so huge.
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by tctrills: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

UK colonized Canada and Australia, infact more than 70% of present day population of both countries are English descent..

Imagining a UK of about 200,000kq of land area withth a population of 300 million people.

I'm not doing this for the sake of election, I'bym trying to say the southern ancestors fvcked up.
The Romans controled most of the ancient world. The ottomans controled great mass of land. In the modern world land mass means nothing. Ukraine is the second biggest land mass in Europe yet it's the poorest in Europe
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

The Romans controled most of the ancient world. The ottomans controled great mass of land. In the modern world land mass means nothing. Ukraine is the second biggest land mass in Europe yet it's the poorest in Europe

How come the war in Ukraine affecting price of certain item in Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Assignment.

Go read on how America got it riches.
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by tctrills: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

How come the war in Ukraine affecting price of certain item in Nigeria ?

What does that have to do with land mass or the fact that Ukraine was 5he poorest in Europe even before the war. Google it.
Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Sergio101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Quit asking bro cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

typing....

So they were conquering and acquiring land? What good did that do them today? Did it turn them into Dubai? Did it make them become Germany? Na land we go chop?

Japan is a very small country that has 150 million people, but Japan is 3rd richest country in the world. Even a very small country like Japan with 150 million people is exporting rice because they produce too much

Switzerland is just the size if Abia and Enugu States put together with a population of less than 10 million.
But Switzerland GDP is almost as large as that of Nigeria

So its never about land, its about utilising whatever amount of land you have to be productive.

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

So they were conquering and acquiring land? What good did that do them today? Did it turn them into Dubai? Did it make them become Germany? Na land we go chop?

Japan is a very small country that has 150 million people, but Japan is 3rd richest country in the world. Even a very small country like Japan with 150 million people is exporting rice because they produce too much

Switzerland is just the size if Abia and Enugu States put together with a population of less than 10 million.
But Switzerland GDP is almost as large as that of Nigeria

So its never about land, its about utilising whatever amount of land you have to be productive.

Wait untill 10000 years from now when human will start fighting for space again.

2 Likes

Re: How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? by Liquidpenis: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sergio101:
Quit asking bro cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Wike’s Men That Preferred Tinubu To Peter Obi? / Peter Obi Supporters Stage 1million March In Jalingo, Taraba State / "Akeredolu Has Put Cocoa Seeding Back In The Poo" - Tinubu Gaffes Yet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.