Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP (25883 Views)

Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP by fergie001: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Wow!

You are surprising me with this your stance o!

Pray, tell me which state in the Southeast that you think Peter Obi will not win.

And do you sincerely think that Peter Obi will not get votes in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
What is his aim? Get votes or win the election?

I am a realist, my bro. He can't win any of those States you mentioned above. Infact, he will get more votes in Lagos & Abuja than in those States you mentioned.

Unless, there is a Kwankwaso merger, and a serious grassroots campaign, nothing show my bro.
Re: Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP by Coolgent(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

Okowa is too silent, slow and not brave, we need a courageos man, A strategic politician, Talk & Do, we need someone that can stand for the christians and is ready to talk anytime at federal level, Wike is fearless thats Why muric and other islamic organisation are against his movement.
And the movement is sealed for the favour of christ.
Wike is the nex VP
You are one of the numerous problem of this country.
Shame on you
Re: Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP by sihamey: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

Okowa is too silent, slow and not brave, we need a courageos man, A strategic politician, Talk & Do, we need someone that can stand for the christians and is ready to talk anytime at federal level, Wike is fearless thats Why muric and other islamic organisation are against his movement.
And the movement is sealed for the favour of christ.
Wike is the nex VP

Even Atiku is afraid of Wike ! No president that will like to have VP that will kill him and take over power . Wike is dangerous !!!
Re: Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cigarini:
If Wike emerge as the vice presidential candidates of PDP and PDP eventually wins, then he has surpassed the political achievements of Rothimi Amaechi. Anyways, they won't win by God's grace. We are all OBIDIENT.

Can you guys make Peter Obi Presidential aspiration a movement? You guys should organise Rallies , vigils, symposiums, charity, concerts, etc. Increase the momentum, we need to create a major upset in the coming election. #Obiforpresident.

From One Nigerian in Diaspora.

Peter Obi is a good Man but sadly he will not win 2023 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Ondo Election: APC To Investigate Tinubu’s Anti-Party Moves / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.