Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? (13270 Views)

Kogi: No Result Sheets in Ogori/magongo LGA - SDP, PDP Allege Compromise / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda / Enugu Polls: Apga, Sdp, Pdp Deny Apc Allegation Against Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by juman(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Apc suppose to win all elections in South west.
They have to win with good campaign.

Win with large margin.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Dannyset(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2022
PastorFire:
You are dreaming. The people are with SDP.

You people will just be saying rubbish without refraining. After the election, you will come here and start crying rigging.

Which SDP are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by PastorFire: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

You people will just be saying rubbish without refraining. After the election, you will come here and start crying rigging.

If you are not a fool, you will understand where Ekiti is headed. After Saturday, i will close your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Adexxi(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Do you live in Ekiti Don't just stay in osogbo and start putting shit in a public domain . Sdp is the winning party come Saturday , go away with your shit Apc undecided
Dannyset:

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Odaveboy(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

SDP is the party to beat in ekiti my bro.....are you even familiar with ekiti politics?

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by comrChris(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Currently in ado Ekiti, though the APC candidate (BAO) poster is littered everywhere but what majority of people are talking about is SDP and PDP.
APC supporters have turned violent, attacking other party's supporters.
Sdp is at advantage to win on Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Dannyset(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Odaveboy:

SDP is the party to beat in ekiti my bro.....are you even familiar with ekiti politics?

Make una no vex my Ekiti people.

I no know say I don pass my boundary.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Odaveboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

Make una no vex my Ekiti people.

I no know say I don pass my boundary.
Lol.....haaa
Na question I ask bro
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Daddycoded: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Teka Tewo

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by FlyingKing: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2022
PastorFire:

God bless you. They are not in Ekiti. They won't know. SDP can actually win the election.

I'm telling you with the way people are talking about him. Assuming PDP field him as their candidate, he will definitely but for now if APC win, is going to be by cash inducement because Jagaban said yesterday that " Te ibo ko le ba te owo" which if you vote for them you will collect money....

2 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by icon02(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Oni loni Saturday.
Asiwaju Segun Oni lokan.
SDP

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by FlyingKing: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

You are talking from afar, if you are in Ekiti you wouldn't be saying that, if APC win that election is by vote buying and rigging know this and have rest of mind.

I'm at Ekiti and I know what is going on, so don't stay in Abuja or PH or north and be telling us what is going on here.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by tophumble(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2022
What u don't know is that if a new dimension like the Oni/SDP does not work in small Ekiti State, there will be nothing for Obi in a large Nigeria.

So u don't know that the Ekiti election will go a long way to make a statement about 2023 election.

I am in Ekiti and I can tell u that the only thing APC depends on in Ekiti is vote buying 'See and buy'. If other parties can match them in the see and buy game them APC is a goner
BuhariNaWah:
As long as Obi becomes president, I care less about anything eKITI KITI, Op, run KATA KATA
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Dannyset(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

You are talking from afar, if you are in Ekiti you wouldn't be saying that, if APC win that election is by vote buying and rigging know this and have rest of mind.

I'm at Ekiti and I know what is going on, so don't stay in Abuja or PH or north and be telling us what is going on here.

I take God beg you, no vex.

I nor know say e reach this level.

Like 5 people don already tell me say I no sabi as e dey go for Ekiti.

Make una no vex, biko!
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by spencekat(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ekiti Kete.I remember Emure-Ekiti .
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by 9jaTalks(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Baba Bullion van have spoken. He doesn't even hide his money Politics style any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmbKTS4nx0
#AsorockNotInheritance
#ShunEmilokun
#Hardfacts
#GetYourPVC
#Tinubu
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by FlyingKing: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

I take God beg you, no vex.

I nor know say e reach this level.

Like 5 people don already tell me say I no sabi as e dey go for Ekiti.

Make una no vex, biko!

Lol....na still play will dey play boss.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Dannyset(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

Lol....na still play will dey play boss.

But it is looking like Segun Oni wants to meet with Buhari and Fayemi before the election.

He might negotiate and step down for APC oo.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by FlyingKing: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:

But it is looking like Segun Oni wants to meet with Buhari and Fayemi before the election.

Nothing is in possible in Nigeria politics after all, all of them are the same.

What he did during his first term that was what is giving him upper hand among other candidates.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Dannyset(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

Nothing is in possible in Nigeria politics after all, all of them are the same.

What he did during his first term that was what is giving him upper hand over other candidates.

Politicians are all the same world over.

But it will be better to win the election first before negotiating anything, if winning is sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Adexxi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
If he should then pdp will win , those guys have been doing door to door campaign for some days now
Dannyset:

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by icon02(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Dannyset:

Its a big lie, this is the hand work of Apc. They started this malicious lie when it became clear to them that they have lost the election even before it started.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by icon02(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Dannyset:

It's a big lie, this is the hand work of Apc. They started this malicious lie when it became clear to them that they have lost the election even before it started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International / Ninth NASS Leadership: No Committee Chairmanship For Opposition – Oshiomhole / Cross-Over Night: Enugu Government Bans Burning Of Tyres On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.