Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,261 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? (13260 Views)

Kogi: No Result Sheets in Ogori/magongo LGA - SDP, PDP Allege Compromise / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda / Enugu Polls: Apga, Sdp, Pdp Deny Apc Allegation Against Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Sheyhunn(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Segun Oni is the best candidate for the position based on personality and Integrity.
He's the people's choice and I pray he emerge winner God on his side.

3 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by clevybrown(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Get sense... Vote wisely...

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by omolola100(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
I hope APC don't rig this election..
Segun Oni is winning this election.
Oni a sanwa lekiti

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by jrusky(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2022
This thing too long nah are we doing reading exam here? Haba.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by anonymuz(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2022
EmirOfNews:
In Ekiti, if you mess up, they will tell you to wait till next election when you will get your receipt.Lols. Na walk over yet they are afraid and making trouble already? So can you tell me why Ijakoko and Sola was arrested? To rule over people you claimed to love shouldn't be do or die if not for their selfish interest. If you're good, and feel people truly love you, you will win in a free and fair election in Ekiti...if not, na rigging fit safe you oo. I can give you different examples sir
and rigging is always difficult in ekiti. I am aware of ekiti political terrain, they don't like imposition. So it will be difficult for both pdp and apc cos their candidates are as a result of imposition from both fayose and fayemi. Recall that segun oni is song ekiti north,part of south and central. I doubt pdp and apc win. No federal might can save them.

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Toriagirl(f): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Duru009(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
APC is winning Saturdays election with a wide margin.....

PDP has a very weak candidate in the Ekiti state besides the lacked the necessary FUNDS NOW to win an election.......

SDP has a good candidate but lacked the necessary structure in the state to win a governorship election......

#100% PERMUTATION for Ekiti election.....

You can screenshot this and keep it ....
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Skillsnigeria: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Malocity(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
As long as Obi becomes president, I care less about anything eKITI KITI, Op, run KATA KATA

President of Where? Egypt?

He should be thinking how to win Ekiti for Labour Party than traveling. That's one way he can prove he is ready for Presidential Elections in Nigeria.

No be talk talk upandan.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by adefitim(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2022
And Labour Party, OP don’t you know it’s now a force to reckon with?
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by FlyingKing: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
For where,they dnt even came close,all odds really favour APC;power of incumbency,federal might,resources,heavyweights presence and influence to mention but afew,,infact na walk over

Don't underrate Segun Oni.... Segun Oni is a big threat to both APC and PDP Know this and know fact.

I am in Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
For where,they dnt even came close,all odds really favour APC;power of incumbency,federal might,resources,heavyweights presence and influence to mention but afew,,infact na walk over

You don't know Ekiti people. Very very obstinate people.

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by LIGHTROOM: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
The Tory long
Anyway, as it as been, so will it be and shall be after the election.
Operation sleep out apc
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
As long as Obi becomes president, I care less about anything eKITI KITI, Op, run KATA KATA
gibberish
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
omolola100:
Oni a sanwa lekiti
yeah Oni Loni Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by EmirOfNews: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
anonymuz:
and rigging is always difficult in ekiti. I am aware of ekiti political terrain, they don't like imposition. So it will be difficult for both pdp and apc cos their candidates are as a result of imposition from both fayose and fayemi. Recall that segun oni is song ekiti north,part of south and central. I doubt pdp and apc win. No federal might can save them.
You said it all, Bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by EmirOfNews: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Ain't arguing,bt that's the type of politics we practice here,do or die
Based on this, I agree with you Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by PastorFire: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
This is an affirmative YES in Ekiti right now.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by PastorFire: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Oni ni o

4 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Hushbingo: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Slynation(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2022
But why did my Yoruba folks who are always in the news hailing Abiola's legacies decided to ditch his famous party SDP only to pitch tenth with APC all because of the bullion van effect..SDP should have been a legacy in SW built on trust, unity and progress but it's quite unfortunate the party is currently a shadow of itself
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by 9jaTalks(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Let's have a baby together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kY82_fLkKw
Check these funny guy out.
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Slynation(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2022
omolola100:
Oni a sanwa lekiti
I wish the SW can return all their states to SDP and watch how there would be continuity and progress, what we have now is APC and PDP trying to undo eachother, reason why abandoned project are scattered all over Nigeria. Thank God Nigerians are beginning to realise PDP=APC are just taking turns to rip Nigerians
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by emilo2bad: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Vote Peter Olusegun Abdullah Obi for President.

Young People you know what's up...

Our Future is at stake. Old men have nothing to offer us....

Like we rose up during the EndSars movement, the hour has come to rise up again.

Don't let old men deceive you with Peanut.

Vote Peter Abdullah Olusegun Obi for President
for your mind Obi is not an old man a 63 years old man is among the old men we want to retire. A young candidate like sowore is for the youth
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Zelenskyy(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
emilo2bad:

for your mind Obi is not an old man a 63 years old man is among the old men we want to retire. A young candidate like sowore is for the youth

You that is 64 years old.....

Don't you refer to yourself as BoBo emilo2bad ?.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by emilo2bad: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:

You that is 64 years old.....

Don't you refer to yourself as BoBo emilo2bad ?.... cheesy cheesy
Even if iam 64 years we are retiring ourselves including Peter obi for a youth and younger president. thanks
Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by PastorFire: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Dannyset:
Constituted Authority, Ajumobi of blessed memory broke the jinx in OYO state, and he governed the state back to back which has never happened before.

It will happen in Ekiti this time around as APC will win with a landslide.
You are dreaming. The people are with SDP.

1 Like

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by PastorFire: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

Don't underrate Segun Oni.... Segun Oni is a big threat to both APC and PDP Know this and know fact.

I am in Ekiti.

God bless you. They are not in Ekiti. They won't know. SDP can actually win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Will SDP, PDP Truncate APC’s Continuity Agenda In Ekiti? by Successmind(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Labour party has Laboured in vain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Fayemi To Become Visiting Lecturers At Western Delta University / Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! / Nigeria Air: Trouble For National Carrier As Reps Mull Probe Of Concession Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.