Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? (3298 Views)

Which Party Is Obi Going To Defect To Now That Labour Is Officially Dead ? / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Lol

No be canceller... I wanted to expose his folly and that of Obi Supporters

I dey catch cruise ni

Morning Comrade

expose what you wanna expose...My own is just to weaken you morally the moment you insults igbos as a whole.... I expect trash so I can deliver trash. I'm ready

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by otipoju(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
between you and Pandora Peter Obi who tell lies more?

I no get time for people like you.

You are either too slow to make rational decisions or a paid operative like Mr Jollof.

Either ways you have the right to freedom of choice and freedom of association . You can do you.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by otipoju(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Produced by who?

Who is or are his contacts in Egypt?

Are they Siemens, government officials and in what capacity?

These are the questions you should be asking instead of making up tales on his behalf as if you are his trip planner.

You guys should keep grasping at straws. A billionaire at less than age 40 and a two term state governor is the one who will just go to a place without all protocols and a solid itenary.

When you spend most of your time at viewing centers and beer parlors, you have no clue how things work at high levels in the enterprises and government

Keep making a fool out of yourself dey ask me primary two questions
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:

You guys should keep grasping at straws. A billionaire at less than age 40 and a two term state governor is the one who will just go to a place without all protocols and a solid itenary.

When you spend most of your time at viewing centers and beer parlors, you have no clue how things work at high levels in the enterprises and government

Keep making a fool out of yourself dey ask me primary two questions
stop defending what is not defendable
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:
stop defending what is not defendable

I no get ypur time. When you have something tangible to say, you can talk.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2022
otipoju:

I no get ypur time. When you have something tangible to say, you can talk.
average ibo lack scepticism
They don't question anybody they love
They follow blindly

1 Like

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:
They follow blindly
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
you are now robot since Seun has stopped you from cancelling post
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by otipoju(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:
They follow blindly

First of all I am not Igbo.

Second, you are committing the fallacy of hasty generalization.

Third, you are ascribing a trait that is found in ALL human societies to a single tribe. Which is an Ad hominem fallacy.

Lastly your own primordial tribal bigotry is preventing you from being rational and objective.

Of the 3 major candidates Obi is the most credible and has shown that he is capable of managing prudently public funds and public trust.

I leave you to your mind.

1 Like

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have had a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The First Time, A First Class Graduate Wants To Lead NIGERIA. / APC Changes Strategy As Supreme Court Adjournes New/old Naira Note Circulation / Gbadebo vivour desecrate our culture by putting his cap in obas palace - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.