Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu (18185 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Ijoba85:
Which nation are you taking back? Why are you people acting foolishly on social media platforms like this ? Even if Obi wins , how would it change the narrative with the current constitution on ground? Does he have the balls, connections and political strength to change anything without the backing of the majority who are the northerners? I don't understand how you intend to win when you are not in the good book of the region with the highest voting strength. Before an Igbo
man would have any chance , they should go back to history and check how Nnamdi Azikiwe walked that path to become the president of Nigeria then...You can't hate other people and expect to be their king

And you cannot reply my comment without casting Aspersions ?

That is the height of Stupidity and Foolishness.

The young People of this nation have decided to take back the country from the hands of Political Grandfathers ...... Old Men.

And the Revolution is Growing.

For you to now think that " Let's take back our nation" means that we are taking Nigeria back from Northerners means you have a serious Problem.

I don't support religious intolerance and Insensitivity....

I don't support Tribal Politics....

I don't support Secessionist movements....

I am not from the South East....

I don't support the marginalization and disenfranchisement of any ethnic group or religious group.

If you see people talking about taking back Nigeria from the hands of Northerners, Count me out and don't tag me with them.

I believe in One Nigeria with Justice, fairness and Equity for all ...

The APC Government that Emi Lokan packaged to Nigerians have failed WOEFULLY and I believe as young People we should gang up against this Evil party called APC and vote against them.

I Repeat, the Revolution is Growing and the Tsunami would wipe out Political Grandfathers with no good intentions for young Nigerians out of the system.

These old men have nothing to offer Nigeria and the majority of her young populace and should return to their villages in retirement.

So it is time to take back our Country and

Vote Peter Abdullah Olusegun Obi for President
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ProfAmaben(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
even if Tinubu has no running mate, he'll still win. Whoever he picks, it'll shock haters like that of primary election. Remember one Osunbade's boy crying vote buying? Even Amaechi, a minister beat him hands down. He was advised not to contest against Jagaban, now he's not recovered from the loss and it is too visible. That's how ipigs have not recovered as well, they now jump from one propaganda to another just to feel good cheesy

iPigs like your parents right?
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he has no choice this is the reality

Since he says he is so popular he must do it without adding the Muslim Muslim sentiment

Btw you need to allow make this choice abi don't you love the downfall of nigeria enemies

Lol. I'm waiting for him o grin. The north too will be laughing
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
babaolofin:

As I have always said, 98% of people complaining about Muslim - Muslim ticket are IBOs. They represent less than 3% of APC supporters. Even if Tinubu picks POPE FRANCIS as VP they will not vote for him. I attended a Federal University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years. The very few Northern (middle belt) graduates can corroborate what I am saying. POPE FRANCIS as Tinubu's VP cannot make them to vote for Tinubu. They are just afraid of Tinubu victory at the election. People that are not supportive of your success should not determine your strategy for victory.

Why are they afraid? There are 17 political parties, Politics is about choice. Politics is a religion of interest. If APC Muslim - Muslim ticket is not comfortable to them, they should vote another party.

Why are they so much concerned about Tinubu? They should concentrate on PDP or Labour Party.

The fact is that Tinubu has many enemies within APC. Those APC members sympathetic to those PDP and Labour Party supporters who are against Muslim - Muslim ticket are Tinubu enemies yet to recover from consensus and primary election battles.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.

Sadly, it seems Tinubu is listening to those who want it dash PDP or Labour Party power. Reports has it that he is going for a Christian Vice
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ofwest47(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Share nonsense CAN can of worms, the country's political governance has been turned into religious governance instead of looking into the human capability for good � government administration for the country's development be it Muslim _ Muslim or Christian _Christian or traditional_ religious worshipper all the country needed is good humanity administrators who can bring the country back to good development.
Unfortunately weather they are a Muslim or a Christian on resumption of political office they use their religious books, Ouran or the Bibles to swear in to go into good administration but immediately they resume their administrative duties all you hear and see is looting looting looting destroying the country's development.
Recall Fela Anikulapo Kuti who said all the incoming politicians should go into using iron cutlasses and guns to swear in before going into political administrative appointments but they say no! because they know that anything against their sworn in affidavits will be paid for by what they used at their swearing ceremony.
So what the country needed for good governmental development programmes is not religious politics but good foresightedness leadership administration be Muslim or Christian or Native religious individual.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by pharmagba: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
DipWire:
Confused party
It much more than that
It shows we have bunch of people in leadership position without foresight.
Or how else can we explain their permutations when casting their votes
They collected and ate their their tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

It was a false flag to deceive folks like you grin

Are you kidding me? �
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm very confident that Buhari will conduct a credible election in 2023 which I am pretty sure that Tinubu will lose

God bless you, this is my thoughts as well, because he will want to be fair with the north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Pandev(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
ProfAmaben:

e pain am. grin

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Pandev(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
ProfAmaben:

e pain am. grin

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
even if Tinubu has no running mate, he'll still win. Whoever he picks, it'll shock haters like that of primary election. Remember one Osunbade's boy crying vote buying? Even Amaechi, a minister beat him hands down. He was advised not to contest against Jagaban, now he's not recovered from the loss and it is too visible. That's how ipigs have not recovered as well, they now jump from one propaganda to another just to feel good cheesy

The problem is u think Nigeria is thesame as Apc party. Nigeria is not even lagos talkless of Apc party filled with corrupt delegates and traitor governors.

Buhari has left tinubu to his fate since he forced himself on the party. Let him choose his vp or no vp like u said and dance to the music.

Osinbajo sef has distanced himself, same with Amaechi. DOA ticket.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Pandev(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
jrusky:

I used to think you have sense before but reading what you just posted above I'm disappointed in your reasoning capacity.

You posted nonsense omitted the core issue which is Muslim Muslim bullshit. Mr either you omitted it or not Muslim Muslim stunt is a fail so all those your gragra talks keep it to your and go to the school of common sense and reality.

I have no issue with Tiinubu but Muslim Muslim is a dead on arrival game. Full stop.
stop typing with so much anger, relax boy, relax. You little kids shedding tears this morning is my joy grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by juman(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Buhari and his group will choose whoever they like.
Just as tinubu picked osinbajo.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by emmyrate1(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
know the difference btw primarily election and general election, no be only delegate that will collect 25k$ will vote for general election. We all know primary elections is a scam and a way to lavish our money
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by emmyrate1(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

You'll start claiming rigging once Tinubu wins.

Man is going from city to city pulling crowds.

E go soon clear for your eye.
the only crowd he is pulling are yoruba tugs and atenuje people. A real and sensible Nigeria will never vote for an old people again
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Golan007: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
emmyrate1:
the only crowd he is pulling are yoruba tugs and atenuje people. A real and sensible Nigeria will never vote for an old people again

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
stop typing with so much anger, relax boy, relax. You little kids shedding tears this morning is my joy grin grin grin

Here we go another slowpoke on the loose.

Definitely from your post it showed you are a Muslim but one thing you shameless Muslim in South don't understand is South has been living peacefully regardless religion affliation because millions of family are mixed religion but its like you Muslim down South don't like that bro una go chop wotowoto for these trouble una dey look for.

Take your pen and check the wealth in South is in the hand of Christain start from SE, SS and SW bro by the time this trouble you bollocks are fanning become free for all we go give you all Rongiya treatment. This was how everyone were warning the Rongiya but they were proving strong head thinking ISIS, ISWAP etc will come to their rescue but unfortunately it never goes that way.

Embrace peace and let's live on together but if you don't want it that way then don't blame America or EU when we enter you deep.

Muslim Muslim is dead on arrival. Remember that was how we warned Abiola then but he was insulting everyone with his big mouth, yes he won the election but did he ever became the president? It was his fellow Muslim brother that caged him and killed him las las.

Bro don't dare God!!!

Good day

Mr metusellah I'm not a boy so mind your silly language.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by NaijaCars4sale: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ViceGovernor: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2022
No be only boss mustafa na actor mustafi undecided
We don't know any Christian bearing mustapha abeg grin
Give us Simon Lalong or APC should kiss the presidency goodbye
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by sonofElElyon: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu won't even agree to it
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Honor10:
Buhari can't impose any candidate on Tinubu? Buhari that doesn't have ball to impose his own candidate.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is our incoming president.

You said more than this before the primary, you people never learn

please always talk wisely. Buhari can't anoint this or impose that? U were not there when he agreed to hand over to BAT in 2013. Why would you want him him not to honor the agreement after much sacrifice from Asiwaju, financial, spiritual, humanly and other wise. Please, respect Buhari for the decision he took for once.Dont take it for a weak man. God Bless Nigeria. I'm no politician fan. Thank you!
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Miracle2020: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
congratulations! Tinubu will add another plate of crumbs you(dog)
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Buhari has washed his hands off Tinubu's election.The SW local champion is on his own
Buhari is with Tinubu since day 1. It's medias concocting stories that is decieving you guys. You forgotten they are out to make cash not real news.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Tinubufit: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Those two are betrayal especially Yakubu. Tinubu should chose his running mate from orthodox church if at all he want to chose Christian as a running mate.
seunmsg:
Dogara or Boss Mustapha should get it.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Pandev(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go another slowpoke on the loose.

Definitely from your post it showed you are a Muslim but one thing you shameless Muslim in South don't understand is South has been living peacefully regardless religion affliation because millions of family are mixed religion but its like you Muslim down South don't like that bro una go chop wotowoto for these trouble una dey look for.

Take your pen and check the wealth in South is in the hand of Christain start from SE, SS and SW bro by the time this trouble you bollocks are fanning become free for all we go give you all Rongiya treatment. This was how everyone were warning the Rongiya but they were proving strong head thinking ISIS, ISWAP etc will come to their rescue but unfortunately it never goes that way.

Embrace peace and let's live on together but if you don't want it that way then don't blame America or EU when we enter you deep.

Muslim Muslim is dead on arrival. Remember that was how we warned Abiola then but he was insulting everyone with his big mouth, yes he won the election but did he ever became the president? It was his fellow Muslim brother that caged him and killed him las las.

Bro don't dare God!!!

Good day

Mr metusellah I'm not a boy so mind your silly language.

I understand your pain, nevertheless always calm down. I love your tears anyway grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Pandev(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Miracle2020:
congratulations! Tinubu will add another plate of crumbs you(dog)
I love your tears, imagine enjoying your tears for another 8years wink
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Miracle2020: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
I love your tears, imagine enjoying your tears for another 8years wink
iam a fan of buhari and apc,I am a die hard supporter of apc but I will never allow one drug Lord to come and impose a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Toriagirl(f): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Buhari.... Top to bottom, go and rest jare!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 / PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.