Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu (18195 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by AntiWailer: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

False ko Truth ni they have seen the backlash and are now been forced to reconsider.

I wish CAN kept quiet and allow the APC lose woefully.Not that he would win with a Christian running mate but he would lose more woefully than with a Muslim Muslim ticket

And if he does not, u will go back to ur cave like u did in previous elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by naija4life247: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm very confident that Buhari will conduct a credible election in 2023 which I am pretty sure that Tinubu will lose

You will soon cry blood and drink Sniper Humanicide

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by APC2: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Muslim-Muslim ticket

Or Muslim-Christian ticket.

The former is more closer to victory
That is what I am telling. Tinubu can't win he election eirther way
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by desolvay: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
What type of president is this? Every time, he is under pressure, does it mean he is incompetent?
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Vote Peter Abdullah Obi for President

Let's take back our nation.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by toprealman: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
Two clueless individuals
Backed by selfish supporters.
Imagine if this contest was between Obi and Osibanjo.....at least Nigerians will be happy we have two good options to choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by premiumswizz: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Bubu the dullard, please of what use is a concensus candidate coming from him after all he didn't give one when the Nigerian youths needed one from him.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Buhari and is cabal have completely shifted to Atiku....thats y he isn't getting involved with anything Tinubu ...thats how he will not also pick his calls on Election day when Tinubu eye will be seeing something strange to him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by africanpride1: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Greater Nigeria is now starting that I see all Nigeirans uniting Regardless of Ethnicity, Tribalism or Religious differences. It is already happening but the Press are not reporting much of it because evil News bring faster food to their table.
ClimaxHerlixt:
Imposition should never be the way forward rather they should look for what will benefit their party in winning.
Benmo:
Nice from him, don't listen to all diz northerners,that want to used it to cause religion fight
The Point is who is the Core-Northern Muslim? That is it! Whenever you hear about core Northern Muslim, we all knows it refers to Fulani Muslims of the North. I as a Yoruba Muslim based in the North and I can categorically confess to you that Hausa Muslims are extremely tired and frustrated with the shenanigans and Enslavement by the Fulanis who are just about 6% of Northern Muslims. Go and watch the Video of the El Zazaki Hausa Muslim Movement, look at how they took their Battle for Hausa Liberation from Fulani Enslavement to Abuja and were still massively gunned down at Fulani Buahari order. Do you think they as the majority are still happy with their Fualni Master and Killers?! Do you think they are fools?! You think they are enjoying being enslaved on their Ancestral Father Land?! 75% of Northern Population are Hausas, and they are Solidly immovably behind Tinubu. In fact, they are the ones that tenaciously fought underground against Fulani Adamu Plan to enforce another Fulanis Concensus Candidate on the Party. The ever outspoken Fulanis only joined the unstoppable massive Moving Train and spoke out to when they have seen that it is completely impossible to erase the Love for Tinubu from the hearts of Northern Majority.
So, next time some talk about Fulani North, they should not get inspiration from their Anus but from their Brain to know that Both we Yoruba Muslims and Hausa Muslims are tired if being manipulated to hate our Blood Brothers just because difference in Religion. That old Deceitful card has been over played by Fulanis, it doesn't fly anymore. We are alive now! The true Greatness of Nigeria regardless of Religious differences is what all of us are after. Fulanis have stagnated this Country enough. Nigeria shall soon become truly Great and respected Globally.

Personally, I still Love Fulanis, and I look forward to us all seriously joining hands with all Original Nigeirans under Tinubu's Administration with Focus for making Nigeria truly Great. Are Fulanis proud of the current shamesful State of Nigeira when The travel to USA, Dubai, etc. Under their long watch for years, why haven't they made Nigeria to become like one of those wonderful Countries?! Change is the only Constant thing. I know some new Generation of Fulanis too that are becoming true Progressive and want a better truly Glorious Nigeria that we can all be Proud of. If Fulanis mindset can be and should be rechannelled to see all Nigeirans recregardless of Religion as their own Brothers and Sisters. Together, we shall all make Nigeira Great! One Love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ityP(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Dogara or Boss Mustapha should get it.

Automatic loss grin. You don't stay in the north, so you clearly don't know.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by shuttox: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
even if Tinubu has no running mate, he'll still win. Whoever he picks, it'll shock haters like that of primary election. Remember one Osunbade's boy crying vote buying? Even Amaechi, a minister beat him hands down. He was advised not to contest against Jagaban, now he's not recovered from the loss and it is too visible. That's how ipigs have not recovered as well, they now jump from one propaganda to another just to feel good cheesy
Your comments are irrelevant
Read well before making comments
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by ityP(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Muslim-Muslim ticket

Or Muslim-Christian ticket.

The former is more closer to victory

I agree. Tinubu will be a fool to settle for Christian Vice
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Buksaylor: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Honor10:
Buhari can't impose any candidate on Tinubu? Buhari that doesn't have ball to impose his own candidate.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is our incoming president.

You said more than this before the primary, you people never learn

you guy forget to realize that Atiku is a Fulani from the north and your sense no let you know that he is no walk over.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
even if Tinubu has no running mate, he'll still win. Whoever he picks, it'll shock haters like that of primary election. Remember one Osunbade's boy crying vote buying? Even Amaechi, a minister beat him hands down. He was advised not to contest against Jagaban, now he's not recovered from the loss and it is too visible. That's how ipigs have not recovered as well, they now jump from one propaganda to another just to feel good cheesy

I used to think you have sense before but reading what you just posted above I'm disappointed in your reasoning capacity.

You posted nonsense omitted the core issue which is Muslim Muslim bullshit. Mr either you omitted it or not Muslim Muslim stunt is a fail so all those your gragra talks keep it to your and go to the school of common sense and reality.

I have no issue with Tiinubu but Muslim Muslim is a dead on arrival game. Full stop.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by crackhouse(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Buhari don dey fear
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Dogara or Boss Mustapha should get it.
they are light weight.. Very very light
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Don’t be deceived, Buhari doesn’t know what is going on and has no say in what is going on.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Ancestortinubu: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Just to tell Tinubu you are on your own. He has hands off his influence on 2023. Yes. He no send apc and tinubu again.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm very confident that Buhari will conduct a credible election in 2023 which I am pretty sure that Tinubu will lose
that's why guy man have left tinubu to go fight his battle

All the 10million votes he won't step out from aso rock to any tinubu campaign to help find them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

As I have always said, 98% of people complaining about Muslim - Muslim ticket are IBOs. They represent less than 3% of APC supporters. Even if Tinubu picks POPE FRANCIS as VP they will not vote for him. I attended a Federal University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years. The very few Northern (middle belt) graduates can corroborate what I am saying. POPE FRANCIS as Tinubu's VP cannot make them to vote for Tinubu. They are just afraid of Tinubu victory at the election. People that are not supportive of your success should not determine your strategy for victory.

Why are they afraid? There are 17 political parties, Politics is about choice. Politics is a religion of interest. If APC Muslim - Muslim ticket is not comfortable to them, they should vote another party.

Why are they so much concerned about Tinubu? They should concentrate on PDP or Labour Party.

The fact is that Tinubu has many enemies within APC. Those APC members sympathetic to those PDP and Labour Party supporters who are against Muslim - Muslim ticket are Tinubu enemies yet to recover from consensus and primary election battles.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Ijoba85: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Which nation are you taking back? Why are you people acting foolishly on social media platforms like this ? Even if Obi wins , how would it change the narrative with the current constitution on ground? Does he have the balls, connections and political strength to change anything without the backing of the majority who are the northerners? I don't understand how you intend to win when you are not in the good book of the region with the highest voting strength. Before an Igbo
man would have any chance , they should go back to history and check how Nnamdi Azikiwe walked that path to become the president of Nigeria then...You can't hate other people and expect to be their king
Zelenskyy:
Vote Peter Abdullah Obi for President

Let's take back our nation.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2022
ityP:

he has no choice this is the reality

Since he says he is so popular he must do it without adding the Muslim Muslim sentiment

Btw you need to allow make this choice abi don't you love the downfall of nigeria enemies
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
jrusky:

I used to think you have sense before but reading what you just posted above I'm disappointed in your reasoning capacity.

You posted nonsense omitted the core issue which is Muslim Muslim bullshit. Mr either you omitted it or not Muslim Muslim stunt is a fail so all those your gragra talks keep it to your and go to the school of common sense and reality.

I have no issue with Tiinubu but Muslim Muslim is a dead on arrival game. Full stop.

You said Muslim - Muslim is a dead on arrival game. The person you replied is even more sensible than you. You only have one vote. You have 16 other contestants (Political Parties). Is it your choice that determines another person's choice is dead on arrival? Young man wake up!
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2022
babaolofin:

You said Muslim - Muslim is a dead on arrival game. The person you replied is even more sensible than you. You only have one vote. You have 16 other contestants (Political Parties). Is it your choice that determines another person's choice is dead on arrival? Young man wake up!

Sorry who is this?
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Honor10: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Buksaylor:
you guy forget to realize that Atiku is a Fulani from the north and your sense no let you know that he is no walk over.

Just wait til February, no need to get emotional
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Prince111111: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Believe me this Man will not win this coming Election.
Re: Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he has no choice this is the reality

Since he says he is so popular he must do it without adding the Muslim Muslim sentiment

Btw you need to allow make this choice abi don't you love the downfall of nigeria enemies

As I have always said, 98% of people complaining about Muslim - Muslim ticket are IBOs. They represent less than 3% of APC supporters. Even if Tinubu picks POPE FRANCIS as VP they will not vote for him. I attended a Federal University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years. The very few Northern (middle belt) graduates can corroborate what I am saying. POPE FRANCIS as Tinubu's VP cannot make them to vote for Tinubu. They are just afraid of Tinubu victory at the election. People that are not supportive of your success should not determine your strategy for victory.

Why are they afraid? There are 17 political parties, Politics is about choice. Politics is a religion of interest. If APC Muslim - Muslim ticket is not comfortable to them, they should vote another party.

Why are they so much concerned about Tinubu? They should concentrate on PDP or Labour Party.

The fact is that Tinubu has many enemies within APC. Those APC members sympathetic to those PDP and Labour Party supporters who are against Muslim - Muslim ticket are Tinubu enemies yet to recover from consensus and primary election battles.

A man destined for victory would surely win against all odds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC: Sheriff Agrees To Return N40million / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.