Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development (135 Views)

Osinbajo Scores APC High In Infrastructure, Others / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / Olawepo-hashim Unveils Blueprint, Scores APC Low On Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by Azeemokoya: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sen. Bola Tinubu, has boasted that no political party can wrestle power from the ruling APC.

He said APC has brought so much development to the country that it will be difficult for any other political party to defeat it in any election.

Tinubu gave the assertion at the grand finale of the campaign activities of APC for the Ekiti Governorship election on Tuesday, June 14, at Ekiti Parapo Pavilion in Ado-Ekiti.

He said going by President Muhammadu Buhari-led government’s developmental strides, it will be difficult for any political party to take over governance from the party at the moment or in the nearest future.

Tinubu, who allayed the fears of infighting in APC as a result of the just concluded presidential primary election, said it is making the party stronger, stable and united now than before.

He assured Ekiti people of more development and dividends of democracy if they vote for APC in the June 18 governorship election and the 2023 general elections.

“There is no home without a quarrel. Democracy is full of twists and thorns, hills and valleys; but we cannot burn down the house, I am not going to be a party to that. I am not only a builder but a successful builder.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has asked me to deliver a message to APC members, particularly those in Ekiti to work for the unity, stability, and progress of our dear party ahead of the 2023 elections.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-scores-apc-government-high-in-national-development/

Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by God1000(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Before nko, he's a politician with parochial and vested interest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by orikoku: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2022
I don't expect anything less from him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2022
and the shaking baby will collapse if he loss the election... ambulance should be put on standby during the election
Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by solmusdesigns: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2022
SouthWest

Lagos - Ibadan expressway

Lagos - Ogun - Oyo Standard guarge railway
Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by Rastaramsey(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2022
See as he be grin grin grin

Baba say APC don develop this country grin grin

The painful part of this matter be say everybody including him knows this country don finish...
He still carry mic dey whine us....
Na person wey won rule us be that....

Na mumu dey vote for this one sha...

I am OBIdient jare..
Re: Tinubu Scores APC Government High In National Development by inspectorg(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Why won't he score dem high when no mosquito nor skin pain for im side. Somebody that asked " Where are the cows? " during the height of herdsmen saga; how is going to see any thing wrong with doings of his clique.

DAMN!!!......OBIdiently we RISE!!.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Killings To Continue In Nigeria, Vote APC / My New Address In This Election / 2023: Wahala As Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.