Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Man With So Many Children Can Easily Steal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man With So Many Children Can Easily Steal (1209 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Man With So Many Children Can Easily Steal by Gerrard59(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:
Op I think another factor responsible for birthing more kids are

A woman that has 3kids(girlies)would keep falling pregnant trying for a male chid for fear of being kicked out of her marriage.

Same goes for a woman that has male kids too

This depends on the husband 'cos last I checked women don't get pregnant on their own. Nothing stops a man who is struggling to fend for three children regardless of their gender to undergo a vasectomy. And what does he need another child for in the name of "I want a male or female child"?

The vast majority of Nigerians just like perpetuating poverty whenever and wherever they can: https://www.nairaland.com/6035550/nigerians-poverty-certain-acts-perpetuate

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House / Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? / Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.