Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi (629 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Some Nigerians love suffering. You are not enjoying stable power and you are insulting Peter Obi that traveled to Egypt to study how their power infrastructure improved.

National grid under APC can be likened to a married man suffering from erectile dysfunction. We have lost count how many times the national grid has failed.

We need a quantum leap in solving the power problems of Nigeria.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Buhari has been in power for 7 years +, how many megawatts has been added? He keeps borrowing and borrowing with no tangible thing to show for it. Some of you are like victim of ponzi schemes. Can't you see APC has scammed you for the past 7 years?

Peter Obi is looking for solutions to transform Nigeria, while others are looking for how to be in power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by superlanny(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi seems like one who could make an attempt to fix Nigeria, but the demons of past, present, and current will never change from their ways.

I hope it's not another opportunity to gather more sympathizers, we have been scammed from the beginning and still getting scammed with this promise of fixing electricity.

If it gets fixed, what will they use to campaign in 4 years. In other words the power to control is suffering, poverty and more suffering.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2022
You Obi's supporters are really very funny. You guys don't believe that who ever you are supporting can make mistakes whether a candidate or political party.

So Obi travel to Egypt for just 3 days to learn how to improve Nigeria electricity. Who do Obi think he is deceiving? Only his supporters of course

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:
You Obi's supporters are really very funny. You guys don't believe that who ever you are supporting can make istakes whether a candidate or political party.

So Obi travel to Egypt for just 3 days to learn how to improve Nigeria electricity. Who do Obi think he is deceiving? Only his supporters of course
Shatappp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Shatappp

Correspond, correlate without doing your as usual trolling..

Engage with us intellectually, its been over 7 years you have been active on this forum yet you have big issues in commenting maturely

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

Correspond, correlate without doing your as usual trolling..

Engage with us intellectually, its been over 7 years you have been active on this forum yet you have big issues in commenting maturely
I don't engage nairaland FFK and I don't engage those without candidates in this election so I won't engage you.
and stop forcing yourself in because e no go work.
sit back and watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Shatappp

QueenOfTheUncouth how far? Are you not a 'lady'? Why not leave the agbero behaviour to us to conduct yourself classily here as a lady should at all times and at all places?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2022
jmoore:
Some Nigerians love suffering. You are not enjoying stable power and you are insulting Peter Obi that traveled to Egypt to study how their power infrastructure improved.

National grid under APC can be likened to a married man suffering from erectile dysfunction. We have lost count how many times the national grid has failed.

We need a quantum leap in solving the power problems of Nigeria.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Buhari has been in power for 7 years +, how many megawatts has been added? He keeps borrowing and borrowing with no tangible thing to show for it. Some of you are like victim of ponzi schemes. Can't you see APC has scammed you for the past 7 years?

Peter Obi is looking for solutions to transform Nigeria, while others are looking for how to be in power.

Very good initiative by Peter Obi, but the problem is the implementation, when the people he delegates the responsibilities to, mismanage it or steal the money, what will be their punishment?

Always remember President Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi of Egypt, is a retired military General with authoritarian powers, you mess up na prison straight, nothing like human rights.

In Nigeria politics & ethnicity will kick it, you convict your own party members, the demonic & ungrateful citizens will rope you in to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Workch: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

True, Tinubu na real business man

And the good part about Tinubu making inroad in SE regarding the 2023 presidential election, he's going to make use of all the money meant for the development in SE which he diverted to his pocket will be used to bribe your red cap leaders.... The SE Apc delegates already have theirs

Afterall, the money na Abu money

grin grin
I swear, you are spot on. We need someone who doesn't do that
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

QueenOfTheUncouth how far? Are you not a 'lady'? Why not leave the agbero behaviour to us to conduct yourself classily here as a lady should at all times and at all places?

Wondering why the mods have been overlooking all the reporting related to that guy for always derail thread and provoke others deliberately.

Anyways, he can't manage any moniker for a week. Mods would soon take care of him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
I don't engage nairaland FFK and I don't engage those without candidates in this election so I won't engage you.
sit back and watch.

Again, try and be coherent.

Who started the mentioning on this thread yet na me dey force myself on you.

You have deprived yourself from good sleep, your thinking no dey straight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

Again, try and be coherent.

Who started the mentioning on this thread yet na me dey force myself on you.

You have deprived yourself from good sleep, your thinking no dey straight
e pain am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by White007(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:
You Obi's supporters are really very funny. You guys don't believe that who ever you are supporting can make mistakes whether a candidate or political party.

Peter Obi traveled with his own money to acquire knowledge in a foreign land for 3 days. Channel your anger to elected officials squandering tax payer’s money instead.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
White007:

Peter Obi traveled with his own money to acquire knowledge in a foreign land for 3 days. Channel your anger to elected officials squandering tax payer’s money instead.

He should have gone to Egypt with Anambra state money now.

Na few months to the election him dey to Egypt dornjust 3 days to study their electricity.

Like Obi, like his supporters, Dem TU dey lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

He should have gone to Egypt with Anambra state money now.

Na few months to the election him dey to Egypt dornjust 3 days to study their electricity.

Like Obi, like his supporters, Dem TU dey lie
Coming from a descendant of Lai Mohammed that keeps saying non indigenous voters in Lagos are not up to 500,000 people.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2022
jmoore:

Coming from a descendant of Lai Mohammed that keeps saying non indigenous voters in Lagos are not up to 500,000 people.

Oya I dare you to argue about the non Indigenes in Lagos with voters card are up to 500k

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
sit back and watch.

You do have a point here. Helinues dey yarn correct most times but his misguided support of Osinbaju, ahead of Asiwaju , shows the sort of error of judgement that leads the character of an individual to be questioned.

Anyone who can backstab a benefactor as Osinbajo did should never be supported by people who are always principled and have moral and ethical codes of uprightness.

SW delegates vociferously booing Osinbajo tells the entire story of how we should be careful biting the hands that feeds us.

Osinbajo now has nowhere to go amongst his own Yorubas, especially their leaders at all levels, who were already showing animosity to his ambition from day one because of the fact many had agreed what happened to Awolowo and Abiola must not repeat itself.

Even if it does, no Yoruba must be involved. Yet Osinbajo had to be that historical traitor.

Sad too is the fact he is now useless to the Buhari crew who pushed him into this misguided challenge.

Those who backed Osinbajo, especially if Yoruba, definitely deserve whatever mockery they get today because Osinbajo showed incredible naivete to allow himself be used by insincere folks who have had their turn but want a compliant and docile Southerner to allow them continue ruling by proxy.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by hopman98: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Obi can't work alone even if he emerges as the president, which he won't. U need to have big guys in the legislative aos too. Executive without legistature is nonsense, national assembly LP members are how many abeg? <2. It'll be hard 4 him to win, a vote 4 Pandora is a wasted votegrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

You guys won but na you still dey wail ontop of the election we have moved on from?

Has Tinubu not met with this same Osinbajo you lots are calling a backstabber?

Politics is not madness. I have no regrets in supporting my amiable VP Osinbajo to lead this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

Oya I dare you to argue about the non Indigenes in Lagos with voters card are up to 500k
Upload INEC voters in Lagos state to prove your point.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

You do have a point here. Helinues dey yarn correct most times but his misguided support of Osinbaju, ahead of Asiwaju , shows the sort of error of judgement that leads the character of an individual to be questioned.

Anyone who can backstab a benefactor as Osinbajo did should never be supported by people who are always principled and have moral and ethical codes of uprightness.

SW delegates vociferously booing Osinbajo tells the entire story of how we should be careful biting the hands that feeds us.

Osinbajo now has nowhere to go amongst his own Yorubas, especially their leaders at all levels, who were already showing animosity to his ambition from day one because of the fact many had agreed what happened to Awolowo and Abiola must not repeat itself.

Even if it does, no Yoruba must be involved.[/] Yet Osinbajo had to be that historical traitor.

Sad too is the fact he is now useless to the Buhari crew who pushed him into this misguided challenge.

[b]Those who backed Osinbajo, especially if Yoruba, definitely deserve whatever mockery they get today because Osinbajo showed incredible naivete to allow himself be used by insincere folks who have had their turn but want a compliant and docile Southerner to allow them continue ruling by proxy.

I know how many times the dude denied having anything to do with Tinubu like countless times.
see had it been he supported Osinbajo but kept mum on Tinubu I won't be mocking and trolling him now.
but dude countlessly denied Tinubu in my presence when it seems Tinubu won't get the ticket.
he even mocked him countless times.
my annoyance is that the same person wants to play the fast one on me and others by gumming body like he never did anything.
but e no go work ooo
let him leave Tinubu for those that believed and stood with him to enjoy their time on nairaland.
I won't allow this his gum body.
he's just looking for a cheap nairaland clout and to belong.
that's his mode of operation from time being.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

You guys won but na you still dey wail ontop of the election we have moved on from?

Has Tinubu not met with this same Osinbajo you lots are calling a backstabber?

Politics is not madness. I have no regrets in supporting my amiable VP Osinbajo to lead this nation
yes ooo
and you don't have the right to support Tinubu either after serially denying him.
say no to nairaland version of FFK.
Hehehehe
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
yes ooo
and you don't have the right to support Tinubu either after serially denying him.
say no to nairaland version of FFK.
Hehehehe

You need a good rest. Most of your thoughts are not thought through

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Reality3080: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

the question we all should ask him is

Y didn’t he do all this when he was anambra governor?
If he has d brain he’s claiming to have now n d hype,y is anambra not d best state in Nigeria?
Why was he unable to increase igr for complete 8 years?
Y did doctors strike for 13 months under him?
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
one thing about obi supporters is that they have nothing reasonable to market him except lies that have been bursted a million times

Once u burst their lie then they will want to derail d thread,that’s their modus operandi
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Reality3080: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
anambra isn’t better than Lagos or ogun state

So y should I follow obi?
Doctors strike for 13 months under him,so what makes u feel it won’t happen again if he becomes president?
He couldn’t increase anambra igr for 8 years as governor,what makes u feel he will do better in a complex economy like Nigeria?

Once u convince me without insult n derailing I will vote obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Closes Voter Registration / EDITORIAL: Nigeria Should Set Fuel At N400-N450/L And Scrap Off Subsidy / Former Enugu State Governorship Aspirant Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.