Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area (2482 Views)

Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything / For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Afamed:
Mention Peter Obi here in Azare, and the local will take you to the next spare part shop

Hahahaha! Why are you like this nah?! See as I laugh troway tea wey I dey drink

Meanwhile Peter Obi Media Crew should allow people breathe on social media...na beg we dey beg dem o!
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Legendforte: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
The user who insulted the lady is not igbo but used igbo names to cause animosity between core northerners and easterners. This is just to affect OBI's campaign negatively.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Legendforte:
The user who insulted the lady is not igbo but used igbo names to cause animosity between core northerners and easterners. This is just to affect OBI's campaign negatively.
Anakogheri... always living in denial

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Intolerance..the same hate you accuse them of is what you are giving back...must everyone know ya candidate? undecided

The hate is just too much.. undecided
Most Nigerians don't read..she said in the hardcore northern Nigeria people don't know him..not she herself.n
I saw you and Hellinus talking about how Peter supporters are hateful et all and I wanted to join the conversation but the other person isn't a decent human being so I respected myself.

See bah, I don't know you apart from the personality you portray in romance section which I am sure is not who you truly are and that's actually why I feel I can reply you on this.

Peter Obi supporters are the most gentle supporters since 1999. I don't know if you were active her and other social media platforms in the build up of 2015 election? If you were and still accuse Obi supporters of hate then you're being dishonest.

Let me refresh your memory, during that time, the campaigners turned the election campaign from APC vs PDP to APC(mostly Yoruba) vs Igbos, whoever doesn't support Buhari automatically becomes Igbo. Same thing is playing out already.

When was the last time an APCist opened an anti Atiku thread on nairaland? It is always Peter Obi.

In 2014/2015 and 2018/2019, Igbos were described as pigs, baby factory, terrorists etc. When operation python dance happened in the east, pictures or dying, dead, and tortured Igbo youths were used to mock Igbos on this forum by APC supporters.

It's now 2022, what's happening? Peter is Obi is now a criminal, he's name on nairaland is Obi Pandora. The same Pandora document that mentioned Tinubu and others but only Obi was singled out.

Igbos are IPOB criminals, cannibals, meth addicts etc. I have never seen you or Hellinus condemn this.

Just like in 2015, it's no longer APC vs PDP, it is now APC mostly Yoruba vs Peter Obi. See how Peter is being attacked and scrutinized, you'd think he's in the second biggest Party and not Labour Party.

Why?

How can you really accuse people that go through these taunts and humiliations of hate?

I am not saying that Igbos are saints, hell no but if you're going to condemn what's wrong, don't be biased doing it.

The pictures below were from those accusing Obi supporters of hate

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Iamgrey5(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
XerXers:

Atiku/Obi ticket won Oyo state in 2019
This is not true

Atiku came a close second tho.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by warlordd(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2022
I'm an Igbo but I must confess that I'm totally disgusted with the way some our people are going about Obi's campaign because they are digging his political grave.I'm an Igbo but I must confess that I'm totally disgusted with the way some our people are going about Obi's campaign because they are digging his political grave.I'm an Igbo but I must confess that I'm totally disgusted with the way some people are going about Obi's campaign because with what they are doing, they are digging his political grave.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Benevee: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi was Atiku's vice during last election...He's also a two term Governor.

The lady is not into Nigeria politicking or she's just clout chasing.

Bro she's saying the truth, I'm living here in the north (Katsina state) and I can tell you that the average Hausa man doesn't know who Peter Obi is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by LILTJAY: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Make election reach, make all this npise end

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Afamed:

Obi supporters are too toxic for constructive criticism

You this English auto spell check...

Please insult igbos..

I'm ready for you..SIR.

I get respect abi ? grin
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Christistruth00: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Afamed:

Obi supporters are too toxic for constructive criticism

How IPOB that are still beheading and eating Human Beings manage to be calling Northerners backward when they have just finished filling their IPOB bellies with Human flesh Egusi Soup and Akpu is tragic

Boko Haram are far more Civilised than IPOB

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Golan007: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nothing bad in what she said......I wonder why that person was ranting.

Na Peter Obi constituency answer her.

Na their way be dat.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Golan007: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
XerXers:

Lol. Was the reply not true? Has the northern elites not subjugated the masses and impoverished them and denied them education? The northern masses need Obi more than obi needs them

They would surely vote him with this your revelation.

grin
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by idu1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:

I started knowing about Zamfara courtesy of bandits attack. Zamfara is always in the news cos of Bandits and thier reckless killings.

Nigeria is just 36 states and you are not ashamed you don't know of zamfara. This here is the reason employment is ringling. Half educated and lazy youths
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by perez100: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am Igbo but I think the lady is trying to be helpful by giving suggestion that will benefit Peter Obi. We the supporters of Peter Obi need to work on this nice suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by JhimmyThall(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
She's obviously a Peter Obi fan sef, she's saying that Obi's team and him needs to do more to penetrate the core rural Northern part of the country, cause truth be told most of them in that core north especially in rural areas are not on social media. Most only get information from Radio Nigeria Hausa or BBC Hausa. Peter Obi soldiers need to calm down on these their attitude of attacking anyone who has a different opinion from them.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Tinubufit: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi supporters self. grin
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by infofta(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
As expected...

Though, youth in the south west are massively mobilizing for Tinubu because of his track records

Old, sick Tinubu can never be President

Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by infofta(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
MONEY POLITICS MUST STOP IN NIGERIA

Tinubu kicked out Osibanjo and got APC ticket because he had stolen money to buy corrupt APC delegates. Atiku did the same in PDP and kicked out Peter Obi.

These people are not competent but only coming to steal and put Nigerians into more poverty and hardship.

VOTE WISELY
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Olubeehuk(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
@stanley azuka, she is perfectly right by saying that. Peter obi needs to enlighten our northern Christian more to enable them vote for the candidate of their choice.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anybody could have been that guy conn with that name just to insult and abuse
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by PlayerMeji: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
If he likes make he dey sick bed, He will be the President!

Afterall, he no steal your money...

infofta:

Old, sick Tinubu can never be President
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Mainmanpadi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
XerXers:

Lol. Was the reply not true? Has the northern elites not subjugated the masses and impoverished them and denied them education? The northern masses need Obi more than obi needs them
Keep deceiving yourself, by the time the election is over you will understand that the only Obi known down here in the North is Obi the parts seller
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
All they do insult.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Ozimariam440: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Actually, Peter Obi need to work hard in the core North. Because when you say Peter Obi to many people in those area they will ask you who is Peter Obi? Alots of people are willing to reject APC and PDP but who will they vote for is a big question especially in the North.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Miracle2020: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi was Atiku's vice during last election...He's also a two term Governor.

The lady is not into Nigeria politicking or she's just clout chasing.
Peter Obi is not with Atiku again. This girl was just trying to help you guys but you ended up reducing Peter Obi chances.
I always tell igbos not to bring emotions into politics,but it seems like they don't have active brain.
Re: Arewa Lady Insulted For Saying Peter Obi Is Not Popular In Her Area by Miracle2020: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
XerXers:

I know you will try everything possible to defend your daftness but OBI just lost my vote because of this trashy respond to the innocent girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. / Breaking!!! 5g Govs Endorsed Peter Obi Today! / Peter Obi Supporters Threaten Wike, After He Adopted Tinubu, As His Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.