Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos (2392 Views)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / Belgian Malinois Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2022
I have a Belgian malinois bitch currently on heat and I'm looking for a good male Belgian malinois to mate her.

Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by oluomoadebayo: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
How old is the dog and what is her pedigree?
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
She's 3 years old. Pedigree details not available. I got her just last month
Can we talk on Whatsapp please
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by oluomoadebayo: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Danidosky:
She's 3 years old. Pedigree details not available. I got her just last month
Can we talk on Whatsapp please

You get a dog last month and the next thing for you is breeding? Unfortunately, I can't help since her details are unknown.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
oluomoadebayo:

You get a dog last month and the next thing for you is breeding? Unfortunately, I can't help since her details are unknown.

What was i supposed to do? Skip the heat because I got her last month?
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by oluomoadebayo: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Danidosky:

What was I supposed to do? Skip the heat because I got her last month?

Malinois breeding is a difficult one. You need to pair the right blood together before you can get a desirable result. There are too many poor dogs in circulation and things get difficult when you add poorly bred malinois to the pool of bad dogs. Go back to the breeder of that dog and ask about her details first.

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2022
oluomoadebayo:

Malinois breeding is a difficult one. You need to pair the right blood together before you can get a desirable result. There are too many poor dogs in circulation and things get difficult when you add poorly bred malinois to the pool of bad dogs. Go back to the breeder of that dog and ask about her details first.

Can we talk on Whatsapp please. Though I've seen a stud, I'd love to gain from your wealth of knowledge. My contact is on my signature. Thank you
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by oluomoadebayo: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Goodluck sir.

Danidosky:

Can we talk on Whatsapp please. Though I've seen a stud, I'd love to gain from your wealth of knowledge. My contact is on my signature. Thank you
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Felt like dropping this here. Mating occurred on 26 June 2022

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Danidosky:

the guy no get dog, no stress yourself.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
harmargedon:
the guy no get dog, no stress yourself.
oluomaadebayo is a seasoned dog breeder and trainer especially in the field of the Belgian malinois.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2022
wizi44:
oluomaadebayo is a seasoned dog breeder and trainer especially in the field of the Belgian malinois.
grin grin grin grin grin grin comrade, It's too early for this. Just because I have a breed of dog for five years automatically makes me an expert in dog training and breeding. There are lots to dogs that breeding, which if he had a knowledge of wouldn't take me a breath to explain to the gentleman.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin comrade, It's too early for this. Just because I have a breed of dog for five years automatically makes me an expert in dog training and breeding. There are lots to dogs that breeding, which if he had a knowledge of wouldn't take me a breath to explain to the gentleman.
what is there to be explained exactly. He asked the guy for the dogs pedigree details of which the guy said he doesn't have, then he asked the guy to ask the former owners of the dog for the details.then you come up and say stuff about him not having a dog which I don't really understand. he simply asked for he details because he wants to make sure the dog is of registered lines and how sure are you that he has been breeding for only 5 years.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by dark404(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
wizi44:
what is there to be explained exactly. He asked the guy for the dogs pedigree details of which the guy said he doesn't have, then he asked the guy to ask the former owners of the dog for the details.then you come up and say stuff about him not having a dog which I don't really understand. he simply asked for he details because he wants to make sure the dog is of registered lines and how sure are you that he has been breeding for only 5 years.
go through their chats again for better understanding.
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
dark404:
grin cheesy cheesy grin we like your new Monika o oga oluomaadebayo
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2022
harmargedon:
go through their chats again for better understanding.
I have gone through and I still don't see the reason as to why you said what you said
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
wizi44:
I have gone through and I still don't see the reason as to why you said what you said
the young man needed more experience from him since he believed he knew more, but he chose to find the easy way out.
I have helped people here solve so many issues relating to dogs both feeding and training and I wasn't paid for it. I believe if a person truly have a knowledge on what he claims he has on a particular thing, it wouldn't cost him a breath to give a tip.
I considered his reply questionable and rude for someone whom you believe is an expert.

Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
harmargedon:
the young man needed more experience from him since he believed he knew more, but he chose to find the easy way out.
I have helped people here solve so many issues relating to dogs both feeding and training and I wasn't paid for it. I believe if a person truly have a knowledge on what he claims he has on a particular thing, it wouldn't cost him a breath to give a tip.
I considered his reply questionable and rude for someone whom you believe is an expert.
And I consider what you said quite presumptuous, saying that he should forget about oluomaadebayo and even going to extent of saying he doesn't have a dog is going too far
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
harmargedon:
And also since you didn't even verify if a contact was made between the two. And mind you he said Good luck because the guy said he had already found a stud
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
wizi44:
And I consider what you said quite presumptuous, saying that he should forget about oluomaadebayo and even going to extent of saying he doesn't have a dog is going too far
now you feel how the young man in question felt. Little things matter bro, a simple advice will go a long way wink wink
MAY THE GODS GUIDE YOUR PATH.

Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by wizi44(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
harmargedon:
now you feel how the young man in question felt. Little things matter bro, a simple advice will go a long way wink wink
MAY THE GODS GUIDE YOUR PATH.
ISEEE....
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by rumenase(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
harmargedon:
You’re pathetic bro!
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by harmargedon: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
rumenase:
You’re pathetic bro!
grin grin grin grin grin i know right cool cool cool
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Packup(m): 11:39am On Jan 31
Danidosky:
Felt like dropping this here. Mating occurred on 26 June 2022

Hey bro
I don’t know if it’s possible to get your contact , I need this male Belgian for my bitch
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Silentgroper(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06
if the op if this thread still dey.. abeg I need a pup oo ..

if you still breed malinois though
Re: Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos by Danidosky: 1:31am On Feb 10
Silentgroper:
if the op if this thread still dey.. abeg I need a pup oo ..

if you still breed malinois though

How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season / Name Of Breed? / February Boerboel Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.