Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season (2390 Views)

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / Need For Change In Pet Section especially Dog breeders / Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
First my profound gratitude goes to the founder of this forum, in person of (Seun Osewa), for giving us this great platform to express and gain more knowledge, and for also creating this pet section.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you merry christmas and a glorious new year in advance.

Further more, I would like to acknowledge prodeegee, who I got inspiration from on how to love pets (dogs), raise and take care of them, you have never brag when it comes to teaching newbies about dog. You are indeed a genius.

I also wish you fun fill merry christmas and success filled new year in advance.

lastly, I would also like to wish people who have inspired me on this section, such as deeptesting, knyte, kuzee, blasiangurl85, chucky234, magpies, kolajoo, mckandre, kolokolobi, arcbay, barcaboi, jado93, eveezy, apitch.

I also say merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

Zara my lovely pet also wish every petlander merry christmas and fun filled new year.

Cc: fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by barcaboi(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
wunmi590:
First my profound gratitude goes to the founder of this forum, in person of (Seun Osewa), for giving us this great platform to express and gain more knowledge, and for also creating this pet section.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you merry christmas and a glorious new year in advance.

Further more, I would like to acknowledge prodeegee, who I got inspiration from on how to love pets (dogs), raise and take care of them, you have never brag when it comes to teaching newbies about dog. You are indeed a genius.

I also wish you fun fill merry christmas and success filled new year in advance.

lastly, I would also like to wish people who have inspired me on this section, such as deeptesting, knyte, kuzee, blasiangurl85, chucky234, magpies, kolajoo, mckandre, kolokolobi, arcbay, barcaboi, jado93, eveezy, apitch.

Zara my lovely pet also wish every petlander merry christmas and fun filled new year.

twale to a boss....y'all inspired me
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
barcaboi:

twale to a boss....y'all inspired me
cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by kolajoo(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks, wishing you merry xmas and prosperous new year 2016 in advance. Proudly pet lover grin

2 Likes

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2015
kolajoo:
Thanks, wishing you merry xmas and prosperous new year 2016 in advance. Proudly pet lover grin
cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Zara getting her fine girl swag on. Thanks to u sir and for everything this section has achieved this year so far, we looking forward to a mind blowing 2016
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by xreal: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Yes oooo !

My profound gratitude goes to GOD for everything, the wisdom, ability to think and make decisions, good health, sound mind, and for making me have the love of pets generally at heart.

Then to oga Seun, thanks for this platform. May GOD bless you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance sir.

Hmmm! To all Pet lovers.
vicdamm and VICDAM KENNEL

Tranforming Tuff's life.... May GOD transform not only your life, but that of your entire household, family and friends - for the better.
vicdamm received various forms of support from people (both pet lovers and non pet lovers,); and obviously all were judiciously used for Tuff's betterment.

please see vicdamm's thread and Tuff's touching story here
Merry Christmas vicdamm, and a prosperous new year in advance.

honeywealthpets

For your patience, diligence good customer relations.
We have never ever met in person, yet we have done business transactions together majorly via Whattsapp.
I know honeywealthpets will be shocked to know that I (xreal) had ever patronised his goods: yes, Gorillamax, Bullymax. grin
This guy will 'disturb' you with phone calls while your order is on transit, until he ensures that your order has been delivered to you.

Sorry, I had never done a testimony here, this should serve as one.

I discovered honeywealthpets here on nairaland Pet Section

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance sir.

wunmi590
Thanks for the thread and initiative.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.

All pet lovers, breeders; bobbysaxy . I greet you sir. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.

adjoviomole , pls care fir those cats and kittens. They are lovely creatures, and not evil/witches. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Seun The cheif pet lover himself, vast in dog care. Pet section is ALWAYS among his most visit section on nairaland.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

chronique how is your parrot doing? Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Prodeegee everybody was once a learner, I don't like the way you comment, especially to newbies who need advice, it's worse when you see a newbie whose stud just whelped and wants to sell. You always sound as if they are here to compete with you or something. Please change. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by blasiangurl85(f): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy new year. Zara is really looking good. You've done a great job.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy new year from me, Shadow, Lily(formerly known as Nina)

2 Likes

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by lahit14(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Merry christmas y'all!!!!!, I love u all
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2015
knyte:
Zara getting her fine girl swag on. Thanks to u sir and for everything this section has achieved this year so far, we looking forward to a mind blowing 2016

Amen sir cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Yes oooo !

My profound gratitude goes to GOD for everything, the wisdom, ability to think and make decisions, good health, sound mind, and for making me have the love of pets generally at heart.

Then to oga Seun, thanks for this platform. May GOD bless you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance sir.

Hmmm! To all Pet lovers.

Tranforming Tuff's life.... May GOD transform not only your life, but that of your entire household, family and friends - for the better.
vicdamm received various forms of support from people (both pet lovers and non pet lovers,); and obviously all were judiciously used for Tuff's betterment.

honeywealthpets

We have never ever met in person, yet we have done business transactions together majorly via Whattsapp.
I know honeywealthpets will be shocked to know that I (xreal) had ever patronised his goods: yes, Gorillamax, Bullymax. grin
This guy will 'disturb' you with phone calls while your order is on transit, until he ensures that your order has been delivered to you.

wunmi590

All pet lovers, breeders; bobbysaxy . I greet you sir. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.

adjoviomole , pls care fir those cats and kittens. They are lovely creatures, and not evil/witches. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Seun The cheif pet lover himself, vast in dog care. Pet section is ALWAYS among his most visit section on nairaland.

chronique how is your parrot doing? Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Prodeegee everybody was once a learner, I don't like the way you comment, especially to newbies who need advice, it's worse when you see a newbie whose stud just whelped and wants to sell. You always sound as if they are here to compete with you or something. Please change. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thanks cheesy cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy new year. Zara is really looking good. You've done a great job.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy new year from me, Shadow, Lily(formerly known as Nina)

Same here mama shadow and Lily, am sure shadow is enjoying his stay in prodeegee's house cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
lahit14:
Merry christmas y'all!!!!!, I love u all

Same to you, thanks cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by kolokolobi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks for the wishes. I sincerely wish you same and much more.

1 Like

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
The year 2015 was a good year as I got to work personally with really good folks frm nairaland pet section and that includes team Nigeriank9group( arcbay, blasiangurl85, prodeegee, chucky234, smileysmiles, didilove, Tyler, honeywealth pethouse, and the list just goes on how am grateful for what we have achieved and what we still strive to achieve. From House of knights we say merry Xmas and a happy new year to all dog lovers out there#pawsup

2 Shares

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Magpies(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
wunmi590:

have a prosperous new year bruv

2 Likes

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by JADO93: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Magpies:
Waoh! Thanks bro, you are appreciated.... Merry Xmas nd a prosperous new year in advance to you nd every others! Jado
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2015
kolokolobi:
Thanks for the wishes. I sincerely wish you same and much more.
cool Amen
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2015
knyte:
The year 2015 was a good year as I got to work personally with really good folks frm nairaland pet section and that includes team Nigeriank9group( arcbay, blasiangurl85, prodeegee, chucky234, smileysmiles, didilove, Tyler, honeywealth pethouse, and the list just goes on how am grateful for what we have achieved and what we still strive to achieve. From House of knights we say merry Xmas and a happy new year to all dog lovers out there#pawsup
cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Magpies:

Amen cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2015
JADO93:
Waoh! Thanks bro, you are appreciated.... Merry Xmas nd a prosperous new year in advance to you nd every others! Jado
cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 5:22am On Dec 25, 2015
wunmi590:

lol...wishing you merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance...lets do this again next year. God be with us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2015
xreal:
Yes oooo !

Hmmm! To all Pet lovers.

honeywealthpets

wunmi590

dude. My methods cant be good all the time. But thanks for the observation. Would sure work on that. Merry xmas to you.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 5:35am On Dec 25, 2015
knyte:
oga knyte...tiri gbosa!
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2015
First, im grateful to God for the year 2015. The same (we) that started 2015 ended it. His name be praised.

Im wishing all petlanders merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

People like smileysmiles. ..whom I worked with this year. A very bright and brilliant dog lover. Someone I could always talk to. I really appreciate you in my life this 2015.

The nk9g House...knyte, blasiangurl85, codeinejunkie, arcbay, smileysmiles, tylerdan, chucky234. It was really nice working with each and every one of you this year...looking foward to a better next year.

Magpies...met you oncenor twice. A guy with a really strong personality. Peoples talk dont get to him. He started from the bottom, got better. Kudos to you.

Oluomoadebayo...my good friend. How are those malis doing? Keep the good work brov

Princepitbull...my brother from another mother. I cant thank you enough for a lovely 2015 journey we had.

Not forgetting my sweetheart trishap...I miss you baby. Merry xmas.

Blasiangurl85. ...mama rian....mama shadow...mama nina aka chiby aka babydog. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate.

To all my clients who got a dog and pet needs from me...I say thank you all too. Eshay gann.

Bountydog, bobbysaxy, estykaydogs, petfreak, iroyalkennel, seye chariot(cnt remember ur nl moniker), anchor84, barcaboi, xreal, vicdamm, thank you all for the 2015 journey. You all have contributed one way or the other to a better me. For that I appreciate.

Wunmi590....hmmmm....always coming up with reasonable threads. I envy your intelligence. And I know zara is in good hands. God bless you and thank you for being part of my 2015.

I can never forget apitch. My very constructive critic. Youve corrected me in more ways you can ever know. Thank you bro.

To others I didnt remember adding. The listbis just too long. Thank you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Magpies(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Prodeegee:
First, im grateful to God for the year 2015. The same (we) that started 2015 ended it. His name be praised.

People like smileysmiles. ..whom I worked with this year. A very bright and brilliant dog lover. Someone I could always talk to. I really appreciate you in my life this 2015.

The nk9g House...knyte, blasiangurl85, codeinejunkie, arcbay, smileysmiles, tylerdan, chucky234. It was really nice working with each and every one of you this year...looking foward to a better next year.

Magpies...met you oncenor twice. A guy with a really strong personality. Peoples talk dont get to him. He started from the bottom, got better. Kudos to you.

Oluomoadebayo...my good friend. How are those malis doing? Keep the good work brov

Princepitbull...my brother from another mother. I cant thank you enough for a lovely 2015 journey we had.

Blasiangurl85. ...mama rian....mama shadow...mama nina aka chiby aka babydog. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate.

To all my clients who got a dog and pet needs from me...I say thank you all too. Eshay gann.

Bountydog, bobbysaxy, estykaydogs, petfreak, iroyalkennel, seye chariot(cnt remember ur nl moniker), anchor84, barcaboi, xreal, vicdamm, thank you all for the 2015 journey. You all have contributed one way or the other to a better me. For that I appreciate.

Wunmi590....hmmmm....always coming up with reasonable threads. I envy your intelligence. And I know zara is in good hands. God bless you and thank you for being part of my 2015.

To others I didnt remember adding. The listbis just too long. Thank you all.
merry xmas to you bruv.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol...wishing you merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance...lets do this again next year. God be with us all.

Same to you bro.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
quote author=Prodeegee post=41320751]First, im grateful to God for the year 2015. The same (we) that started 2015 ended it. His name be praised.

To others I didnt remember adding. The listbis just too long. Thank you all.[/quote]

Thanks oga mi sir, you made me love pet section, you are the brain behind this sir.

Twale sir 000 cool
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by smileysmiles(f): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to everyone in the pet section;

Prodeegee, Arcbay, Knyte, Blaisiangirl85, tylerdan Chucky234, codeinejunky. My very own people. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you and your fam.Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by kolokolobi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
"Not forgetting my sweetheart trishap...I miss you baby. Merry xmas"
Proteegee.... I quoted you ooooo. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
kolokolobi:
"Not forgetting my sweetheart trishap...I miss you baby. Merry xmas"
Proteegee.... I quoted you ooooo. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
loooooool....yeah yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by arcbay(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
smileysmiles:
Merry Christmas to everyone in the pet section;

Prodeegee, Arcbay, Knyte, Blaisiangirl85, tylerdan Chucky234, codeinejunky. My very own people. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you and your fam.Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas

Thanks heartbeat, I sincerely wish u d same

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOG FUNERAL - US Police Dog Given State Burial. / I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! / N12,000 Male or female GSD or ROTT Pup Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.