Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others (1469 Views)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / 2023: Seun Osewa Forecasts Tinubu To Win; Says Atiku Not Popular In The North / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who is a liberal fulani Muslim?

He is someone educated unlike buhari

He is someone diverse and have mingled with cultures even in marriage

He is someone that have been in business across the country and globe gaining civilization

He is some one that have passed the fulani barbaric limitations and have interest in Nations and states

He is someone that can travel to any part of the nation and would easily blend

Atiku ticks all the boxes and more

The blasphemy case is one off, we know how Mohammed matter to the fulani Muslim dey touch their head

The fact atiku tweeted against it or have people around him that see it as barbaric is enough for me since he holds no position

Unprincipled charlatan. Atiku is your latest champion to prosecute your 'anyone but Tinubu/Yoruba' fight ba?

Goodluck fell by the side, Lawan too and then your golden hope Amaechi. Now it is PDP Atiku when you had pretended to be an APC devotee.

God never supports haters to win. Know that and know peace.
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Rebelutionary: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who is a liberal fulani Muslim?

He is someone educated unlike buhari

He is someone diverse and have mingled with cultures even in marriage

He is someone that have been in business across the country and globe gaining civilization

He is some one that have passed the fulani barbaric limitations and have interest in Nations and states

He is someone that can travel to any part of the nation and would easily blend

Atiku ticks all the boxes and more

The blasphemy case is one off, we know how Mohammed matter to the fulani Muslim dey touch their head

The fact atiku tweeted against it or have people around him that see it as barbaric is enough for me since he holds no position
I asked you a simple question and you went on and on to list what you like in Atiku and when it came to the crux of what i asked you made excuses for him calling it a "one off".

It speaks so much about a person's core values when the gruesome death of a person is so politicised. For me it is a big No No!

So it is when he holds a position that is when condemning the act will carry weight?...wow!
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by OfoIgbo: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Tallesty1:
The same people who said that Osibanjo couldn't do anything because VP has no power are now counting on Wike to perform wonders.

It is all a ploy to distract people from Peter Obi.

You have to know how the dark forces of Nigeria work. These are the same people that sold an islamic fanatic to Nigerians in 2015
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Truthisunique2: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Unprincipled charlatan. Atiku is your latest champion to prosecute your 'anyone but Tinubu/Yoruba' fight ba?

Goodluck fell by the side, Lawan too and then your golden hope Amaechi. Now it is PDP Atiku when you had pretended to be an APC devotee.

God never supports haters to win. Know that and know peace.
lol, I voted apc in 2015 because of yorubas like fashola and osinbajo, you no devote reach me

The only time I didn't vote was 2019, if Osinbajo was candidate we for at the end rally round

If fashola was candidate we may have consoled ourselves but i don't do tinubu money bag style of politics where only a few enjoy

Let PDP win, at least it has a liberal approach nationally to apc
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
no too going feeling like that
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by NaijaCars4sale: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmm, very interesting take
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Gozac: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu could have incur the wrath of many Nigerians with his Muslim Muslim ticket, does he think Yoruba Christian's are fool?
Yoruba Christians are liberals, they will surely vote BAT at the end of the day. SW have more Muslim/ Christian marriages than any Southern regions, they won't mind voting Muslim/ Muslim ticket. Tinubu is so much loved in SW and many have benefited from him and will still benefit from his presidency than from Atiku/ a Christian combo
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by APCNGN: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol nobody wants Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 11 APC Govs Visit Osinbajo In Aso Rock. / Seyi, Ganduje’s Sons To Lead “One Million Persons’ Rally For Tinubu In Kano / Cdc Fact Check: Did Tinubu Increase Lagos Igr From 600 Million To N5 Billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.