Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others (1448 Views)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / 2023: Seun Osewa Forecasts Tinubu To Win; Says Atiku Not Popular In The North / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by SATANICALLY666: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku/Wike makes sense to me.
It may be the lesser evil of 2023.

I don't like Atiku or Tinubu. I just want to figure out which of them will damage the country less.

I feel that Wike would push back hard if Atiku wanted to do anything that was detrimental to the south. The fact that MURIC dislikes Wike is very attractive to me.

Both Atiku and BAT will capture Nigeria's wealth for themselves, but Atiku's economic plan is better so maybe we will still be better off after he's done with us.

On the other hand, BAT is more likely to deal decisively with bandits & killer herdsmen as they're not his brethren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by SATANICALLY666: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2022
More...

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Loxleyy(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
After the contradictions and justification

We still want PETER OBI.

LIKE FOR PETER OBI.

SHARE IF YOU GOT YOUR PVC..

11 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Seun no too get sense like that

4 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by PlayerMeji: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
The same people who said that Osibanjo couldn't do anything because VP has no power are now counting on Wike to perform wonders.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Coolsperm: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu could have incur the wrath of many Nigerians with his Muslim Muslim ticket, does he think Yoruba Christian's are fool?

1 Like

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by ahnie: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku and nyesom all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by emmyt2: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku is going no where

This election is between APC and LABOUR party..

Take it to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by emmyt2: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
From one Fulani to another Fulani

God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Cypress042(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
How the price of rice skyrocketed is glaring, i wonder what's still Giving Jagaban the mind to keep campaigning cool
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Food for thoughts

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Fumbled345: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
If this reach fp, make i bend
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Crixxx: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Ok. Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Felimax(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Amaechi better let go of your pride and be prepared to support your own.
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Maxymilliano(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022
This is a good combo ...

Atiku will build the economy while Wike will fight terrorists smiley

3 Likes

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=113817422][/quote]

Na lie this one dey lie. Wen 2023 come, na Tinubu him go vote. Tinubu understand Yorubas very well. Him lieutenants go make sure sey him get 99% of the votes for southwest. Any yoruba man wen dey sey dem no go vote Tinubu jus dey lie. Even CAN president, and all the yoruba pastors go vote for Tinubu and Shettima ticket
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Truthisunique2: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Seun you are right on everything except the BAT dealing with bandits part.

Only a sincere liberal fulani can deal with his fellow fulanis without been seen as tribal bashing.

The same reason why tinubu defected the killing of pa fasoranti daughter is the same why he would play down bandits calling for unity
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is a good combo ...

Na disaster. Wike go use him mouth drive voters go Tinubu side. With Wike as VP, Atiku go lose 5million voters to Tinubu
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Truthisunique2: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na disaster. Wike go use him mouth drive voters go Tinubu side
na lie be that

North look at atiku before looking at Vp

Wetin vp wan do without president approval?
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is a good combo ...

Same way Osibanjo handled economy and Buhari handled insecurity grin

Unah never wan serious for this country
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by ChangetheChange: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Yes oh
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Rebelutionary: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Tallesty1:
The same people who said that Osibanjo couldn't do anything because VP has no power are now counting on Wike to perform wonders.
U just said my mind...some people think being a VP is same as being an emperor governor...There is absolutely NOTHING Wike can do as VP! Complain once in a while and shut up while biding his time and making sure to be in the good books of the president so he also can have a shot at the presidency! Anything outside this is just fables!
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Rebelutionary: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Seun you are right on everything except the BAT dealing with bandits part.

Only a sincere liberal fulani can deal with his fellow fulanis without been seen as tribal bashing.

The same reason why tinubu defected the killing of pa fasoranti daughter is the same why he would play down bandits calling for unity
And does Atiku fit the picture of a liberal fulani to you even after the recent drama over the death of deborah?
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by AntonVince: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
"The fact that MURIC dislikes Wike is attractive to me"

- Seun Osewa (2022)
cheesy grin

Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Truthisunique2: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Rebelutionary:

And does Atiku fit the picture of a liberal fulani to you even after the recent drama over the death of deborah?
Who is a liberal fulani Muslim?

He is someone educated unlike buhari

He is someone diverse and have mingled with cultures even in marriage

He is someone that have been in business across the country and globe gaining civilization

He is some one that have passed the fulani barbaric limitations and have interest in Nations and states

He is someone that can travel to any part of the nation and would easily blend

Atiku ticks all the boxes and more

The blasphemy case is one off, we know how Mohammed matter to the fulani Muslim dey touch their head

The fact atiku tweeted against it or have people around him that see it as barbaric is enough for me since he holds no position
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by olasaad(f): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Food for thoughts

Don't come here to cry Islamization if Atiku, Kwakwanso or Tinubu travel to the same Egypt cool cool cool
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Frigga13: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku 2023

Power to the people

North 2023

They’re seeing what we’ve been saying ...

Nigeria must move
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
I hope seun will come out and vote on that day sha,no be to dey on Twitter dey endorse.
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Shehu oshewa is an Omoluabi propa.
even tho he's yet to be Obidient

God bless Mr Seun
God bless Yoruba tribe
God all real Omoluabis
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by Bahamas95(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Wike is the best man for the job, I love his no nonsense approach to situations.......I haven't made up my mind to vote for any candidate, I wanna see if Wike would be considered as a VP.
Re: Atiku-Wike Makes Sense. It's The Lesser Evil Of 2023 - Seun Osewa, Others by DontBullshitMe: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Wike is Atiku's best choice.

To be fair, I don't see how bandits will be running riots with Wike in Also rock. If we are being fair and honest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) / Peter Obi Is Awkward, Thief And Serial Liar - Simon Ekpa / Wike Signs Law Allowing Women To Inherit Their Father’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.