Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. (712 Views)

Games Kids Can Learn From Never Get Old / Fun Educational Games For Kids That Never Get Old! / ASUU Denies Operating Controversial Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Old Twitter account ..how much do you want to sell it
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Rastafryrice: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2022
2019 150 followers 5k
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastafryrice:
150 followers
Zero eight one s_ixty _eight.eight right_fourty_eight. Fifty seven ...
Show proff by texting me
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Rastafryrice: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:
Zero eight one s_ixty _eight.eight right_fourty_eight. Fifty seven ... Show proff by texting me
check my signature for My number I don't understand this one u typed here the right*
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastafryrice:

check my signature for My number
I don't understand this one u typed here
the right*
See this guy make I credit you 5000 like that.
You said 2019 account is 5 years.

Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Typicool8(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:
I got one of 2yrs plus if you don't mind
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Typicool8:

I got one of 2yrs plus if you don't mind
Proff .. but I will login first.. if you're satisfied.. if you ain't no wahala.
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Typicool8(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:

Proff .. but I will login first.. if you're satisfied.. if you ain't no wahala.
Alright
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Haakeem(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Oga i got the one of six yrs,but before i drop the login details we must do video call, your nin must be with you including your pvc and to round things up add your bvn.

1 Like

Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Haakeem:
Oga i got the one of six yrs,but before i drop the login details we must do video call, your nin must be with you including your pvc and to round things up add your bvn.
Ok....
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Kingzeez10: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
If you like send him login details first . Your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by seanwilliam(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Rastafryrice: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2022
this guy na thief give him your details at your own risk
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Rastafryrice post=113821939]this guy na thief
give him your details at your own risk[/quote
He no go better for you... ] Did I bother about your account anymore
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
You can reverse it and undo changes via email, didn't you link your email to your account. You'll be notified when a log in is made and can also log out from all devices/browsers, that's how mine is set though...
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by lilachiever(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:

8 years account.

Bring 200K
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
lilachiever:

8 years account.

Bring 200K
Wtf!!!! Do you wanna sell your father property this is not inheritance money.. go and use it. Na one time I Cash out from this tweeter before$20 and I refunded the baby back so get Bleep out of this thread
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Olagoods1: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
Go and use it
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by tmx21(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:
12yrs with over 1k followers 20k
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by lilachiever(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Olagoods1:

Wtf!!!! Do you wanna sell your father property this is not inheritance money.. go and use it. Na one time I Cash out from this tweeter before$20 and I refunded the baby back so get Bleep out of this thread

Lol. I even think say you get money.

Yahoo never pay you, let me hire you to do deliveries for me.

$20, imagine. Make Una no go find better handwork do.
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Mraaz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
SERIOUS BUYER 9 YEAR OLD TWITTER FOR SALE CONTACT ME ASAP
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by sorextee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
13 yr old Twitter account for sale. No follower yet cos I already have an active one I opened dat same year. Contact me on zero eight 0, two seven 95 three four seven two.
Re: If You get Old Twitter Account Please.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
lilachiever:

Lol. I even think say you get money.

Yahoo never pay you, let me hire you to do deliveries for me.

$20, imagine. Make Una no go find better handwork do.
deep

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Moral Decadence In Our Society / ASUU To Decide Weather To Call-off Strike Or Not On Thursday / This Tech Skill Changed My Life.. True story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.