Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) (58896 Views)

Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall / Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Iamdonfrank: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
I almost got drowned at this same spot when I was in 100L few years ago, thank God for an angel that saved me (God bless her)... These gutters would cover up whenever there is a heavy downpour and you can't tell where is gutter n where isn't.....One wrong move, the current don carry u

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by osazsky(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
This is not good, may she be found alive in Jesus name
gone
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by KoshCAD: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu why
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
DrChukki:
That's is what happens in a state when people make their choice of governor but Supreme Court and INEC imposed another man to them.

That's same way Nigeria will be swept if after we're done making Peter Obi our choice, INEC or Supreme Court will impose one dullard to us. God Forbid...

I pray she's found alive... Amen
Cypress042:
All blame should be on Uzodinma undecided i pray she'd be found alive.

Must you always blame? Let us wish the girl well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Maverick777: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Michaelino50:
May her soul rest in peace

please keep quiet if you've nothing meaningful to say!
how insensitive can you be?
If she were to be your sister, wife or mother would you say such?

I really don't know the kind of terrible people we have here on N.L..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is belated she has been found alive
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by symbianDON(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank God she was.found alive
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by abobote: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
tongue
She was found
Thank God for giving her another chance
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Namdeenero(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
She was rescued yesterday. Just saw this on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by hotspec(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
She's lucky to be alive. Something similar happened like two years ago, one of d victims died less than 3 minutes, the other one a lady was also lucky. It was a gutter like this too. Since then, any time it rains, I dare not enter any erosion, no matter how small it looks. The current maybe high. Be safe always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Golan007: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
I don't want to see any Peter Obi supporters complaining about such flood.

On another thread, you all tried to normalise it because Obi couldnt address same.
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sigh... Does anyone still need to be told to wait somewhere safe for at least 20 to 30 minutes after a heavy downpour before moving out?!!

What sort of recklessness was that?!!

It is well!
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one grin
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
tongue
She was found
Oh, so glad to hear this. I was near tears already.
make Nigeria no happen to us is the constant prayer. Gutter that is supposed to be covered. A lot of open traps on the roads everywhere in the country. You just pray not to fall into one of those traps.
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine ,and some will still praise the governor and even vote him in the next election.Nigeria a country where everybody is just anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
It's advisable not to move once it's raining especially at Onitsha
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Fumbled345: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Rochas is only one man, that's my problem with Nigerians, year after year, you keep expecting magic from your leaders, all the refuse that you rather throw into gutter, what will you say about it.

Some communities in other states do organize themselves during some weekends to clean their environments. Always waiting for someone to think for you, imagine someone in another country, that have not been to the country for almost 10 years, he will Just command from there, and the whole region would be shaking, staining yourselves and your tribe, mumu people, the almighty IGBO tribe, that even the Yorubas respect well those days, has become mpurumiri tribe.

You were making a whole lot of point, then towards to the end, your hate finally came out
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
In sane countires gutters are closed via concrete or steel but in the zoo it is bigger than a shop, some people even fall asleep in it......GIANT OF AFRISCAM grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by hotseat: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oh, what a pity!

Don't worry, PO is off to study Siemens course on how to generate uninterrupted electricity supply in faraway Egypt.

By the time he returns, he would go to Equatorial Guinea to study how to control flood!

What a neophyte!

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Southernigbo: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
abobote:
Instead of jumping to save the lady and become a hero like the tanker driver, you are telling us how you have gone where the water discharges.
May she be find safe
u want him to also die and become food for crocodiles
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by arsenal33: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
drmuchin:
ROCHAS and his descendants will never know peace. Conan the Destroyer of Imo State
what about the governors before Rochas?
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
DrChukki:
That's is what happens in a state when people make their choice of governor but Supreme Court and INEC imposed another man to them.

That's same way Nigeria will be swept if after we're done making Peter Obi our choice, INEC or Supreme Court will impose one dullard to us. God Forbid...

I pray she's found alive... Amen

Was Ihedioha even their choice? Or did Ihedioha not rig during the last election?
I've heard from people that his emergence is due to Rochas plan to impose his son-in-law as the next governor, not that Ihedioha is any different from other old corrupt politicians. They said Ihedioha has also been in the National Assembly since 1999 , and was even at a time the deputy speaker (Number 4 citizen of the country), but can he show any relevant structure or development he attracted to the people he represented?
Imo State should not be deceived by allowing those politicians that have not performed in their previous office to clinch the State power. Let them vote for an honest and visionary leader

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Funflipper: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cypress042:
All blame should be on Uzodinma undecided i pray she'd be found alive.
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Orpe7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
The EAST get as e be

1 Like

Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by gidgiddy: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
If he had not been there, they would have said IPOB killed her
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by onumadu: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
In more than 60 years Nigeria has not been able to develop proper storm water drainage. cry
Why should we still have GUTTERS (as in OPEN gutters) in this 21st century?
Na wa o!
I pray she makes it.
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by CSTRR: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Floods are terrible.

It has carried away many strong men.

If you are tiny or not very strong, sit somewhere whenever there is rain.

Even a very strong wind can carry you away.
Re: Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) by Highman56: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
abobote:
Instead of jumping to save the lady and become a hero like the tanker driver, you are telling us how you have gone where the water discharges.
May she be find safe
Jump and die too ba.may god give you sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching / Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.