Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! (1402 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Breaking News: Panic As Tribunal Considers Vote Recount Of Governorship, Senator / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Thoh(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
BREAKING: Panic As Gunmen Attack Church, Abduct Members In Ogun
AmiloadednewsJune 14, 2022Read original

AMILOADED MEDIA HUB CRIME UPDATE
Some unknown gunmen have reportedly attacked the Celestial Church of Christ, Oshofa Parish at Wasimi, Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State on Tuesday.
The gunmen were said to have kidnapped the Assistant Shepherd of the parish, Oluwaseun Ajose and a Sunday school teacher identified as Dagunro Ayobami.
The two worshippers were dragged away by their abductors around 12 am on Tuesday.
The Shepherd of the church, Oluwatomisin Ehuwaojomo, confirmed the incident in a telephone conversation.
According to Ehuwaojomo, the abductors called him and demanded a ransom of N50 million for the release of the two church workers.
The Shepherd, while saying the incident was extremely unexpected, sought the support of the police and other security agencies in rescuing the victims.
He said he was not in the church when the incident happened, adding that he was sleeping in his room at the time.
“When my Assistant Shepherd called me almost two hours after they left, the kidnappers refused to speak with me twice. But on his third attempt, they spoke with me and demanded N50 million ransom.
“I told them that, I am a servant of God, nobody pays me a salary. I have spoken with the Ogun State Commissioner of Police. The command is on the matter.”
Contacted, the Ogun State Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said he was yet to be briefed about the incident, promising to revert.
Recalls that Oyeyemi had on several occasions warned religious organisations against organising night programmes.
Where such night services become extremely expedient, Oyeyemi advised that requests for police protection be sought by the organisers.
This, he said, would stop the abduction of worshippers during vigils.

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=2121624856506733436&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Chicagoesontop: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Dont tell me its true ..
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Thoh(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Dont tell me its true ..

Insecurity everywhere.

Fulani Terrorists.
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Cypress042(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Okay, not longer a new thing
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Karlovych: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Afonjas voted for this
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Make cele members burn candles on the kidnappers head.
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by care4you: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2022
I talk am before...... insecurity na turn by turn e don reach Afonjas turn

Let's see what they gat

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Saviourk: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Nawa oo
From Ondo to Ogun smiley.. What's really going on?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Emergingnation3(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by orisa37: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2022
SCON(SPECIAL CULT OF NIGERIA)OBJ.IBB.AA.
THE REAL GCFR CHAMPIONS IN NIGERIA.

PLEASE RESCUE NIGERIA FROM THE MANIPULATIONS OF:-

MACBAN. AND BMF-BOKOISWA.

ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by hartopher76: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2022
ok , maybe it was also ipob that are responsible ? the earlier the waste know that they have a problem, the better for them.
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by ChangetheChange: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
The Islamization on Nigeria gradually take shape, they want to stiffen out Christian religion and destabilize the entire southern Nigeria like they have done in the North, but Jehovah God pass them.
This barbaric and devilish act of now going to churches to massacre and kidnap innocent church worshippers will be like childs play, when APC force Muslim Muslim ticket on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Danzysb(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Wicked and heartless Ipob,love attacking and causing problems for others,they can't take what they dish out.

God help us.

The southwest needs to do something about this terrorists,I think they have a grand plan for the whole Middle belt and south.
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by 0neast: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
This news has not hit front page since yesterday? Op note you’re not even the first to bring this news on Nairaland. How come the mods are sleeping? If it was in the east they won’t wait to verify it...fast to fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Sergio101(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2022
West is becoming something else lately
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Sergio101(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Danzysb:
Wicked and heartless Ipob,love attacking and causing problems for others,they can't take what they dish out.

God help us.

The southwest needs to do something about this terrorists,I think they have a grand plan for the whole Middle belt and south.

Ezi ofia.

May Ogun shatter your carcass.

Idïœt!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Danzysb(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

Ezi ofia.

May Ogun shatter your carcass.

Idïœt!!!

I use reverse psycology...Please read what I wrote again...this is the wrong person.. grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Thoh(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
care4you:

Let's see what they gat

Hahaha
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by Sergio101(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Danzysb:

I use reverse psycology...Please read what I wrote again...this is the wrong person.. grin grin

Oh!

Sorry for the cold word bro.

Didn't get it before.

Have a great day smiley
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by SupremeSpecimen: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! by an0daGuy: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
care4you:

Let's see what they gat

Benue 2.0 loading undecided

0neast:
This news has not hit front page since yesterday? Op note you’re not even the first to bring this news on Nairaland. How come the mods are sleeping? If it was in the east they won’t wait to verify it...fast to fp

Just like our Benue counterparts, afonja lives doesn’t matter cry

(1) (Reply)

I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. / Soldier Pull Him Uniform Refuses To Go Maiduguri / Peter Obi Running Mate Dr Baba Ahmed Datti Is a Threat See Why (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.