Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. (1398 Views)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by KiNg0G: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
I'm from the south south and I can sense a manipulator when I see one.. the dude is 60yrs old, a vibrant man.. but no different from these old folks out there.. i have no issues with him, but why use the youth as a shield for his election campaing.its so clear and majority of the youths are falling already. I could remember months ago, party tickets haven't been sold yet, he had a meeting with some "musicians" later we heard some of them were planing free concert but you have to own a pvc to be allowed in.
Dear youth ask yourself is the concert really free? someone is definitely sponsoring that concert for their selfish gain.

Although it's a nice ideal to Make the youth come out in full this time around to vote for a betterment of this nation, but while doing that don't be influenced by this musicians who are on their tweetpad tweeting daily most of them have already secured their stomach infastructures.

This is not to discredit anyone, it's an opinion and an observation!. I already have my pvc ready and as a youth I Know who am going to vote.

Seun
lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by KiNg0G: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
remember

king0g is no blogger, no politician, but a music lover
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Stick your opinion up your ass

Shitty Opinion worth N30,000

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Pipefitter: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2022
How does encouraging the youths to get PVC amount to manipulation? With your PVC you can vote whomever you want, right? Or is Peter Obi written on the PVC.

My own observation is that you are either high on something or just dumb.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by KiNg0G: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Pipefitter:
How does encouraging the youths to get PVC amount to manipulation? With your PVC you can vote whomever you want, right? Or is Peter Obi written on the PVC.

My own observation is that you are either high on something or just dumb.
I don't do drugs, neither dumb.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm from the south south and I can sense a manipulator when I see one.. the dude is 60yrs old, a vibrant man.. but no different from these old folks out there.. i have no issues with him, but why use the youth as a shield for his election campaing.its so clear and majority of the youths are falling already. I could remember months ago, party tickets haven't been sold yet, he had a meeting with some "musicians" later we heard some of them were planing free concert but you have to own a pvc to be allowed in.
Dear youth ask yourself is the concert really free? someone is definitely sponsoring that concert for their selfish gain.

Although it's a nice ideal to Make the youth come out in full this time around to vote for a betterment of this nation, but while doing that don't be influenced by this musicians who are on their tweetpad tweeting daily most of them have already secured their stomach infastructures.

This is not to discredit anyone, it's an opinion and an observation!. I already have my pvc ready and as a youth I Know who am going to vote.

Seun
lalasticlala
village thinking upgrade quickly you have a brighter future upgrade the youths and parents are the ones facing this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by tamdun: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2022
I need some one to tell me what happened to the shares obi bought with anambra money lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
tamdun:
I need some one to tell me what happened to the shares obi bought with anambra money lipsrsealed
trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Built2last: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun

Guy, Our polity is so dirty that if they had anything on Peter Obi, it would have been in public domain.

The youths have eyes to see who is fooling them.

Everything Peter says, he tells you to go and verify. Media is hunting for what to mess him with and they can't find and you say such man is fooling the youths.

You are either blind or hates truth.

so Tinubu and Atiku are not fooling the Youth right

4 Likes

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Frigga13: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Please next time ..

Igbo youths and igbo Catholics... youths

No be Nigerian youths .. Obi is noise

Not reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by after4: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Go ask your father about it

tamdun:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by heendrix(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
OP have you ever for once being oppurtuned to hear of the word "Campaign or rallying" and know their full meaning??
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by 4teenblaq: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
lalasticlala

I don't understand you.. Every candidate is doing something inorder to gather supports and votes either through money, propanganda or giving hopes to the masses.

Why is peter obi's approach not sitting well with you? Is it that you naturally hate him or what?

What approach do you want him to use? Share money? Or what?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by after4: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Try another method, this one don expire

Frigga13:
Please next time ..

Igbo youths and igbo Catholics... youths

No be Nigerian youths .. Obi is noise

Not reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by mycar: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
lalasticlala
The youths are his motivations. Youths are the ones encouraging him to run and not the other way round, else, he would have settled for VP to Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Golan007: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
tamdun:

The state owns it.

As long as business is good, he enjoys the reward.

If the business suffers, the state would have to cough up money to sustain it.

Either way he doesn’t lose.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by agadez007(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
If I were a Tinubu Supporter,I would be more interested in Atiku instead of Obi that don’t have even structures anywhere

Atiku fans are attacking Obi,thiefunub supporters too,even sowore have joined the party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by after4: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
I am surprised at you trying to be reasonable with a tilumbu urchin, have you ever seen any of them in a reasonable discussion before? The tilumbu wey dem dey follow dey reasonable to you? Why are you expecting his followers to be?

4teenblaq:

I don't understand you.. Every candidate is doing something inorder to gather supports and votes either through money, propanganda or giving hopes to the masses.

Why is peter obi's approach not sitting well with you? Is it that you naturally hate him or not.?

What approach do you want him to use? Share money? Or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by after4: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
And you had a lot of time to explain, you like suffer oh

Golan007:

The state owns it.

As long as business is good, he enjoys the reward.

If the business suffers, the state would have to cough up money to sustain it.

Either way he doesn’t lose.

1 Like

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Golan007: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
after4:
And you had a lot of time to explain, you like suffer oh

How dare you suggest what i should respond to?

78 Likes

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
lalasticlala

Keep your fuccxking opinion to yourself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
tamdun:
Still intact, one of the companies is international brewery Anambra State is one of the major shareholder of international brewery makers of Hero, Trophy, Grand malt and Beta malt, only state that have such courtesy of Obi's financial knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Tingotoe: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
I have my PVC and I most certainly won't be voting for Atiku, Tinubu or Obi
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
tamdun:
Where do you think Anambra got money to build airport under 18 months when many states are struggling to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
OP, watch this video if you have data.

Peter Obi is who he is...unless you don't want to save a dying country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHboQnuUqxM

2 Likes

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
lalasticlala
. Very very foolish youth. Very very foolish. All he thinks is pussy and free money. Idiots everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by DeleTaller: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
All this no concern me.. All I saw yesterday Sunday at the lagos airport was that the so called youths calling themselves Obidient were even at the Airport to welcome Tinubu.. I saw Igbo elders with red caps shaking Tinubu and calling him President already.. That was when I confirm that.. People only rant on twitter.. they didn't really mean what they say....

Asiwaju tidi President
Tinubu lo kan
The Northerners already feeling it
I see Wike or Fayose joining APC soon.
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by smatt1711: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by goziem1982(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
I read what you posted expecting to see anything meaningful but none, don't just write to write but write to make sense.
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by SmartPolician: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
DeleTaller:
All this no concern me.. All I saw yesterday Sunday at the lagos airport was that the so called youths calling themselves Obidient were even at the Airport to welcome Tinubu.. I saw Igbo elders with red caps shaking Tinubu and calling him President already.. That was when I confirm that.. People only rant on twitter.. they didn't really mean what they say....

Asiwaju tidi President
Tinubu lo kan
The Northerners already feeling it
I see Wike or Fayose joining APC soon.

People are free to support whosever they like.

The question you should be asking yourself is, "Who am I voting for?"
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
A honest man would tell you election in Nigeria is a waste of time and money,
Re: I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. by DeleTaller: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are free to support whosever they like.

The question you should be asking yourself is, "Who am I voting for?"

if that question was for me... then you haven't seen msg comment before.. I M for Asiwaju and he gets my votes and that of my household. The question is those ranting on the Internet pretending to be Obidient.....who Re they voting for? Many of them losing their stamina already after seeing the way Asiwaju was welcome.

the video of igbo elders shaking Tinubu and assuring him their support should be questioned. Obi will not even come third in the coming election .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Sabiu Bello APC Sovereign Funds 10bn Ahead Of Campaign (Photos) / Who Will Run A Country Better Atiku/tinubu/obi?....opinons Needed. / Nigerians Drink Beer Worth N599.11 Billion In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.