Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu (35614 Views)

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim For Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Remman(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gozac:

Religious inclination and belief is personal. Even many Christians don't even follow the tenets of the religion to the later. They will even patronise traditional religion in time of difficulty. Many Christians have even advised me to go and fortify myself with traditional means.
Religion and tribe is the bane of Nigeria
I don't think any true Christian would advise you to do such. There are fake people everywhere. Likewise fake Muslims. A true muslim is not supposed to marry a christian. So, not all muslims are truly muslims likewise christians. Majority of people are influenced by traditions because of the environment they grew from.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Ciscogod(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Advocate500:
the religious factor was not this pronounced if you agree with me,so many of them believe in their pastors more than they believe politicians.

I’m Yoruba . So I understand what I’m saying. Lagos Yorubas might have outgrown tribalism in a way. But the core Yoruba states . Give it to them .

Those guys will vote Tinubu no matter what. Just as Tinubu will not get votes in South East no matter what
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by lamalang(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rejected Igbo man
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Buksaylor: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by chibrolex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Since there Is nothing wrong with Muslim/Muslim ticket..I think there should not be anything wrong with South/south and North/North ticket
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by TempleHouse: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I really want to see what's going on in this man's brain
Kalu is just thinking like their forefathers.
I won’t mention any names but Nigerians can remember the famous quote to NCNC ,PRP and ACTION GROUP in the early 60s: I am a beautiful Bride and any capable suitors can call to give me a proposal!
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by lollybee15(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
I just hate hearing /seeing any news concerning this dead-brained guy called Orji Kalu.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Henrygetpaid: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
APC depends solely on rigging the next general election....
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by IgOga(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

It can no longer happen with the new electoral law as only accredited votes will count.The era of result writing is over.

If they want to rig in that manner they will have to assembly all the registered voters in that unit to get accredited first.

The most common form of "rigging" you will find in 2023 will be likely vote buying

Sadly you talk like a kid. Only accredited voters have been voting in Nigerian election since I know it. You sound like one who really has no idea how elections work in Nigeria. The only election in my lifetime in Nigeria that was perhaps free and fair was the 1993 elections....and then IBB annulled it just to show you that this country doesn't care about the will of the people.

It is painful for me to see all our aspiring politicians visiting Minna for blessings but that's the system in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Ballack1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Office of the first lady does not have any constitutional power.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by TempleHouse: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ciscogod:

I’m Yoruba . So I understand what I’m saying. Lagos Yorubas might have outgrown tribalism in a way. But the core Yoruba states . Give it to them .

Those guys will vote Tinubu no matter what. Just as Tinubu will not get votes in South East no matter what
The difference is that Tinubu will get votes in the East because they can abandon their brothers for the pot of Soup (Senate) like Orji Kalu.
On the other side Peter Obi will not get votes in Lagos because Tinubu boys will not allow any “Enugu Solidarity” in Ikorodu/Yaba areas because of what’s is at stake.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by brainhgeek(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kalu is setting BATman up for failure
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:

Sadly you talk like a kid. Only accredited voters have been voting in Nigerian election since I know it. You sound like one who really has no idea how elections work in Nigeria. The only election in my lifetime in Nigeria that was perhaps free and fair was the 1993 elections....and then IBB annulled it just to show you that this country doesn't care about the will of the people.

It is painful for me to see all our aspiring politicians visiting Minna for blessings but that's the system in Nigeria.
Oga massive thumbprinting have been happening in people's houses.Ballot boxes are snatched and later returned to collation centres.

You are obviously the kid here.Times have changed
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Agugbadin: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Orji Kalu needs mental and psychological check immediately. He opposex the zoning of APC Presidential ticket to the South , he failed and now he is stirring up bad feelings for the country.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
TempleHouse:

The difference is that Tinubu will get votes in the East because they can abandon their brothers for the pot of Soup (Senate) like Orji Kalu.
On the other side Peter Obi will not get votes in Lagos because Tinubu boys will not allow any “Enugu Solidarity” in Ikorodu/Yaba areas because of what’s is at stake.
Voters on the streets will be voting these time around not delegates

Tinubu boys will suffer the same fate in Kaduna, Katsina and Kano as noone has a monopoly over violence or stupid threats cool

Ogun or Oyo solidarity will not be allowed anywhere in the north as a bonafide northern candidates will be on the ballot
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by alibiz: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
ganisucks:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nothing-wrong-with-muslim-muslim-for-tinubu-kalu/
Am not surprise most eastern politicians are not Christians.
One has just exposed himself.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by TemmyT002(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Iwin2: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Now na game of first to do e no dey pain, 2nd to do e go dey cry. Third to do, him eye go red. Kalu dey do to northern Christians like dogara wetin dem do am for primaries

Kalu wicked sha. Na bad guy him be. So Remi Tinubu go be Shettima boss. A whole northern Muslim ex-governor go dey do boy boy for Remi Tinubu. Chai, Aluu
_________
Something is wrong with kalu
Is Yoruba a minority in the south
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iwin2:
_________ Something is wrong with kalu Is Yoruba a minority in the south
No, but Tinubu be minority
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by kellynexx007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
OUK na bastard....na this people destroy Nigeria[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Pocketnews: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
This Orji Kalu is a slowpoke
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by 989900: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
When NDLEA asked that these guys should take a test, we thought WTF, NDLEA get foresight.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by pat077: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Must this one talk
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Larrykaysail(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
ganisucks:

so if Mrs Remi Tinubu is the vice , who will be the 1st Lady ?

This Kalu na goat
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by obynx2: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Una don come with this osibanjo pattern of pastor something. Shebi una see wer we dey now? ���
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Empiree: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
ganisucks:

And they said Nigeria is a secular country?. Who so much focus Muslim Muslim tickets Christian Muslim ticket. Is it not clear that Nigeria is a secular country?. Why are we deceiving ourselves in this country?
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fool that ran Abia State aground..

Sellout..
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why this man like talking rubbish. Politics had made many to lose their sense of reasoning.
What is the constitutional function of the wife of the president in the administration of the country?
The wife will never seat with them at the FEC meeting when decisions about issues will be discussed.
Yeyenatu senator.
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by ovie8200: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

They've set a trap for Tinubu to collapse.

Odds are against Tinubu in this election.

The northerners set him up. They could have selected a Christian candidate from the south but chose a Muslim person from the south. Would they agree with Christian to be the candidate of the north?
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by garfield1: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
ovie8200:

The northerners set him up. They could have selected a Christian candidate from the south but chose a Muslim person from the south. Would they agree with Christian to be the candidate of the north?

He can convert to xtian it y
Re: Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
All those crying that Tinubu must pick Christian VP are not going to vote him in the first place ó, they're only doing it to weaking his candidacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.