Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? (830 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by homopoliticus: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Please Nlanders, which of the European countries can I go and study and also get to work with a budget of 2.5million naira please? UK school fees is quite expensive so I don’t think that’s an option tho.
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by osato45: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please Nlanders, which of the European countries can I go and study and also get to work with a budget of 2.5million naira please? UK school fees is quite expensive so I don’t think that’s an option tho.
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
check Lithuania, Estonia and follow wakawaka doctor on twitter

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
try russia

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by segzysexy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
Czech republic

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by JapaProf: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mainly Eastern Europe. Here are some countries you should focus on:

Russia
Lithuania
Estonia
Poland
Czech Republic.

Tips
Pick a country
Check for your course in the universities in the country.
Send e-mails to their respective admissions offices.
Get your documents ready for application, passport, transcripts, certificates and other relevant documents.

Wish you success in your travel journey smiley
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by digitite: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Go to Central or NorthEastern Europe.
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by BigDawsNet: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala

With 2.5m you just got to the half way... find another 2.5m if you really wanna study I'm UK or Scotland

But if u can find 3m.. you can try Southern Cyprus...
The study permit gives you free access movement to Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania... Only on visit tho...

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Bahrain / Japa Update: International Students In Canada Can Now Work Full-time! / 3 Migrants Spend 11 Days On A Rudder Beneath A 5000km Ship From Nigeria To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.