Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer (1102 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Yul Edochie And Dad Pete Edochie Feature Together In Life Beer Advert (Video) / Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by omoenoma: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Video: Yul Edochie 2nd Wife, Judy Showers Praise On Him After Extending His Contract With Life Beer.

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has renewed his endorsement contract with Life Beer alongside singers Phyno and Flavour. Life beer is a brand from Nigerian Breweries Limited. See more https://enomaomoruyi.com/video-yul-edochie-2nd-wife-judy-showers-praise-on-him-after-extending-his-contract-with-life-beer/

1 Share

Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by irunoko(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Irrelevant News as far as nigeria is concerned

1 Like

Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by gracealonev: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2022
The 2nd wife saga is enough for Yul Edochie to be totally cancelled in America or UK.

One of the benefits of staying in Nigeria.
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by dragunov: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
Irrelevant News as far as nigeria is concerned

Chai! See beef

1 Like

Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by irunoko(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2022
dragunov:

Chai! See beef
beef for who? Yul? His wife? His family? Nigeria is going through a lot for anybody to give a f**K about Yul News

1 Like

Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by dragunov: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
beef for who? Yul? His wife? His family? Nigeria is going through a lot for anybody to give a f**K about Yul News

Validation! Beef!
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by irunoko(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
grin
dragunov:

Validation! Beef!
validation from who exactly? NL strangers? Will the validation from NL or Yul edochie make my bank account fatter? Orisirisi grin
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by Rastaramsey(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
grin validation from who exactly? NL strangers? Will the validation from NL or Yul edochie make my bank account fatter? Orisirisi grin

Just as your validation about his matter won't add shishi to his pockets...

Mind you, he just bagged a new endorsement deal... That's a lot of money while you keep saying shit about him..
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by irunoko(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Just as your validation about his matter won't add shishi to his pockets...

Mind you, he just bagged a new endorsement deal... That's a lot of money while you keep saying shit about him..
ok how is this News relevant to nigeria.just give me one point.yuls houseboy grin tongue
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by dragunov: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
grin validation from who exactly? NL strangers? Will the validation from NL or Yul edochie make my bank account fatter? Orisirisi grin

Beef
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by irunoko(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
dragunov:

Beef
no be only beef,you no like cowtail? grin tongue
Re: Judy Showers Praise On Yul After Extending His Contract With Life Beer by PerfectStranger(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
no be only beef,you no like cowtail? grin tongue
Lol talking about cow tail, it’s been awhile I ate it grin

Please anyone living around ibeju lekki should quote me,thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Can’t Believe Her 2nd Son Looks Like Husband Ned Nwoko Again! / Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money / Uzoma Is Fast Becoming A Celeb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.