Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) (54671 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by alizma: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
This one get as e be, if you were giving a job and you within a reasonable time, notified the other party of your inability to proceed on the assignment due to mental health and possibly returned his/her money, I don't think the person will be talking of sueing you.
From your own personal statement, you mentioned that you didn't do the job before you mentioned that you have mental issues, you also didn't mentioned that you had refund the person. I will not be quick to queue behind you on this until I hear from the other person.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by sonnie10: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:
I doubt if there's anyone in this world who don't have one challenge or the other.

Money ain't my problem but I've been depressed for the past five years and it seems nothing can heal me....I don't enjoy what I used to enjoy anymore.

I've traveled around the world,indulged in new habits, got therapy,learnt new skills ,yet no changes.

I just live for the moment now cos life ain't shit

You might have been doing the exact opposite. Less is better, not more. Many have reduced the encumbered lifestyle to minimalist style and found joy.
I recently heard about a CEO of a big organization who resigned to work in a coffee store. He said he feels happier now earning $23k per annum compare with former six figure pay.
More positive energy is found in contentment. That is when you discover your real self and fulfillment.
Love more
Forgive more
Let every word count to encourage another.
Live like you were given a second chance.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by cigaricon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:
I doubt if there's anyone in this world who don't have one challenge or the other.

Money ain't my problem but I've been depressed for the past five years and it seems nothing can heal me....I don't enjoy what I used to enjoy anymore.

I've traveled around the world,indulged in new habits, got therapy,learnt new skills ,yet no changes.

Bros i use God take beg you... Right now money is my problem, and you could find some happiness in sharing some of yours with me. Nothing is too small... 0198877380. Thanks and God bless and heal you
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by marwanafrica: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Deltawarri:
"I have an issue and it's taking my life"

Actress Ada Ameh discloses mental health challenge.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0SQlgKIpc

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce0miEvg4xf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

if you get issue you go forget the use of camera of your phone
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Bbbw: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by cigaricon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
marwanafrica:

if you get issue you go forget the use of camera of your phone
What If your camera is a means to getting that problem solved? Ever thought about that
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Ginomel(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:

Try being more religious with real encounter with Jesus Christ. You will see the difference

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Everybody get mental health issues biko. Just that some are more severe.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
WibusJaga:
Fact is almost everybody for this country get varying degrees of mental health challenge, ranging from very mild to very severe. cheesy

i swear....
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
She lost her only child. That can mess anybody up
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by godofuck231: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
See your hair like fried shiet, drugs don over you
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by dododawa1: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
BUHARI fault
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Aaseema: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Brownshoe: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Truth is, it's no longer at ease
WibusJaga:
Fact is almost everybody for this country get varying degrees of mental health challenge, ranging from very mild to very severe. cheesy
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by vincentjk(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
mental health is no joke ,it takes lots of courage to open up because of stigma,as I dey now I fit ment because of all dis dip for stock/crypto market ,it is well

Lol your funny
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Onyi22(f): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

This mental health issue is like na Only me never still understand how e b, abi na bcuz say i..no to go too much school so I no too understand English...

Come this mental health, no be psychology thing and it has to do with how people think and behave

Omo ehmm actress ada get well soon oo and make u know the kind people you listen to

Last week one of my guy they used play tell me say one day him go commit suicide (I no Know ,how true or play him mean dat statement) na me de advise am on things to take to fasting him death (cus I still de imagine how person go sit down and d only option wey go come him mind na sucide)

S.M.O.G (save me o God!)
Mumu want trend by force, Oga go sit down, your heading sounds stupid
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by limitless777(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Flipmac post=113832074][/quote]

CORRECT the brother with love please.
Remain blessed
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by vb0mb(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:

You need peace. I pray God gives you Peace.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by MrSensor(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:

repent and accept

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Flipmac(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
limitless777:

CORRECT the brother with love please.
Remain blessed

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Drillminded: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
I have been depressed since birth so I don't know any other state ... But I just kolo not long ago. Haha kolo dey sweet.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by kkfada(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let her see a pyschatrist and start medication....
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by michaelwestern(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:

Dude, I was also diagnosed with depression about 4 years ago (although I was depressed long before then) and was prescribed medications which helped.

If you haven't, get diagnosed by psychiatrist who will prescribe drugs for you to take daily. I don't know if the drugs will eventually cure the depression but it will help your mood and make you feel better.

There's a better way though. I'm totally free from depression, I threw all my drugs away and I've never been happier whereas, before, I couldn't be truly happy( not just laughing) without medication. You can reply if interested.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by stello(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Alexsniz:
Meanwhile go get your PVC and con
Itact me for all your car AC issues....

I have AC issues o. Pls where's your location
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by auska2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
You can come over it
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:

When you bless someone like me with that money of yours, it will begin to heal you sequentially. You will definitely gain more and more happiness because every good deed done to put smiles on people's face makes the heart better. No jokes!
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seek professional health
Medicine has gone far today and even mental health disease can be dealt with especially if you allow intervention on time
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
She need support ASAP. Quick recovery ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.