Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) (72543 Views)

Doyin Okupe son Kissed His Boyfriend (fiancée) Passionately -photo / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by slowice(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na principalities and powers kiss be dis
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
tesppidd:
And how would you know his teeth and tongue smell?

Did your sister tell you that?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your mama did
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
DSC7:
Lolss grin cheesy cheesy

Ancestral Kiss grin cheesy cheesy.

Lol
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
The jagaban himslf
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antoeni:
If Tinubu & Atiku Truly Love This Country, They Should Put Their Heads Together ,Donate and Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign I

If Peter Obi truly loves this country he should sell his shares of NEXT MALLs and Campaign with it
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
No pity for the poor in Nigeria again...just find your way out of the country....and always ask your poor family members asking you for financial assistance who they voted for.

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by oguns222: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ramsdale:
THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA. You deserve the presidency, i am only worried about your age and health status.

You mean the flag bearer that can't hold flag should rule the destiny of your children for 8 years?

Why do you hate your generation this much? Is it because of stupid sentiments like tribalism and religion?

Or is it because of money that you will finish in few days?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Urbanchampion: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
On tinubu's decayed shriveled manhood I stand..

On tinubu's rotten gworo teeth I stand..

Asiwaju chukwuemeka abdulrahman bola tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria take it or leave it.

Ibo children are completely damaged animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na mumu go see Peter obi come go dey support this old man grin grin

Una go dey insult those not supporting the tribal failure obi

U wey get sense wetin ur sense don make u achieve in life.....think about it, look within and be sincere to ur sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Softmirror: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
OmoOshodi:
No pity for the poor in Nigeria again...just find your way out of the country....and always ask your poor family members asking you for financial assistance who they voted for.

ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM POVERTY?[b][/b]
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ramsdale:
THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA. You deserve the presidency, i am only worried about your age and health status.

How does he deserve the presidency?
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Donlouise(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
aswear grin grin
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by africanpride1: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
*The Under-Reported United Greatness of Nigeria That is Currently Emerging*

This is the very best Time to be alive and to be a Nigerian. It has been confirmed that 75% of Original Northern Muslims have vowed to massively Vote Tinubu as the next President of Nigeira with Muslim-Christian ticket. Optimists, as well as those who wish Nigeria should forever be stagnated, backward and tied down as an imbalance permanent Underdeveloped wobbling Nation that should be forever be crippled by Nepotism and Religious Bigotary should read this to the End.

The Point is that who is the "core" Northern Muslim? Is one Muslim lesser than another Muslim?! Whenever you hear about core Northern Muslim, we all know it refers to Fulani Muslims of the North. I as a Yoruba Muslim based in the North and I can categorically confess to you that Hausa Muslims are extremely tired and frustrated with the shenanigans and Enslavement by the Fulanis who are just about 6% of Northern Muslims, which are even minority Tribe in the North. Go and watch the Video of the El-Zakzaky Ibraheem Yaqoub Hausa Movement. Did you see through the facade that it was Never really about Islamic denominational differences? They are now wise and they have seen that Religion was merely used to Deceive, Enslave and Take over there Anscentral Lands. Look at how they took their Battle for "Liberation from Fulani Enslavement" to Abuja and were still massively gunned down at Fulani Buahari order.

Much more than it's been publicized, they are completely tired of the Slavery and have Vowed to Ensure a Balanced and Progressive Nigeria devoid of Nepotism and Religion Bigotary. The Great Nigeria we all Dream of, we are ALL now Working towards and it shall become a reality soon. So that we shall see the Emergence of the Great Nigeria which we shall all be Proud as Real Nigerians. In fact, they are the ones that tenaciously fought underground against Fulani Adamu Plan to enforce another Fulanis Concensus Candidate on the Party. The ever outspoken Fulanis only joined the unstoppable massive Moving Train and spoke out to when they have seen that it is completely impossible to erase the Love for Tinubu from the hearts of Northern Majority.

The Great and Glorious Nigeria which is the Dream of every genuine Nigerian has now truly began to come into Reality. Under Tinubu, we can see all Nigeirans in the North and South now uniting Regardless of Ethnicity, Tribalism or Religious differences. It is already happening but the Press are not really reporting much of it because evil News generates Traffic more easily.

The Truth is that the Real Nigerians in the North and South have now gotten to see Clearly over the Years that Invaders don't even care at all about the Progress and Greatness of this Nation, Exploitation of the indegenous People and our Natural Resources has been Proved to be their only Vision.

*When you travel out of the Country, you can Never raise your head high and say you want to be Proud of being a Nigerian because the several Years of Fulani Rulership of the Nation has always brought Monumental Stagnancy to the Progress of the Nation. Also, multiple Setbacks to whatever Progress that Other Presidents Achieve before they come back to Power. No single Progress whatsoever is ever experienced anytime they are in Power, it is only to Create Enimity between the Anscentral Land Owners of Nigeria, to Divide and Cast Nigeira Tribes against one another, to deceive and manipulate through Religion to make Tribal Brothers to betray themselves and support the senseless barbaric Killings of their very own People, to massively kill Original Nigerian so that their Invading Brothers can take over other People Anscentral HomeLands, and every other Satanic Wickedeness you can imagine against Humanity is what they always Focus their Administration on. Just like all Orginial Nigeirans, Hausa Muslims are tired of the Fulani Religion Deception, Manipulation and Enslavement of People that accommodate them when they came into our Father Lands.*

Any day, any time and every time Fulanis freely commit Crimes against Hausas just like they do against all Original Nigeria Owners. Going to report at Station has been proven to be fruitless and useless because the Cases get dismissed as soon as the Offended Son or Daughter of the Soils turns his/her back. Hausa girls, wives and women being Daily brutally raped by Fualnis, for years and still happening all over Northern Part of the Country as we all know.

Over the Years, Hausas Muslims felt alone and helpless under the wicked Enslavement of Fuanli minority. Now that Fulanis has trespassed their Boundaries to Yoruba Land, Hausa Muslims are more bolder knowing that we their Yorubas Muslim Brothers would never be gullible to fall for the religious Trick and manipulation throughout which Hausa Lands were stolen and Enslaved. My Interaction with my majority of Hausa Muslim Brother made me to understand that they are crying for being enslaved on their very one Ancestral Father Land. And they largely look forward to Partering with Yorubas in speedinly ending the satanic Deceitful Fulani Enslavement of Original Nigeria Owners. They are boldly saying that they are no more fools. They said it is Time for them and all Anscentral Owners of Nigeria to Unite and make the Invaders know that Nigerians can Never continue to be Slaves on our Father Land.

We are alive now! The true Greatness of Nigeria regardless of Religious differences is what all of us are after. Fulanis have stagnated this Country enough! Nigeria shall soon become truly Great and respected Globally.

*Personally, I still Love Fulanis, and I look forward to them and us all seriously joining hands with all Original Nigeirans under Tinubu's Administration with Focus for making Nigeria truly Great. From the Video of some Fulanis confessing that they hate what they are being made to do, they mentioned the Names of some Government Official that bought guns and supplies of ammunition to them. Tear trickled down my eyes as I watched that Video because it was obvious that Fulanis are not heartless animals that really enjoy killing fellow Human beings. For the first Time, I appreciated the Humanity in Fuanlis and I knew that Satan caused all the Problems by using few human vessels among them to manipulate orchestrate the Wickedness.*

They are humans like us too. I used this medium to ask all Top Fualnis reading this ask themselves a question? *Are you Fulanis truly Truly Proud of the current grossly and disgracefully shameful State of Nigeira?! Don't you see that you have too much wasted the Nation Nigeria's Time whenever you travel out to USA, Dubai, etc.? Under your longtime watch for Years, why haven't you made Nigeria to become like one of those wonderful Countries?! You never think you can truly make Nigeria to be better than those Countries so that you and I would be proud to call this Place our Glorious Home?!*

*The Sky is big enough for all the Birds to fly! The un-inhabited Lands of Nigeria can never be exhausted in Millions of Years to come! Buy Land as I buy Land from indegenes, let's all always follow due Process. We can all very much Peacefully coexist and make this our beloved Nation Great together and forever peacefully Dwell in it as our uncommon Peaceful Glorious Home. The 2nd Name for Pathetic Foolishness is senseless Envy (that results from demonic Greed), and Enemity where normally non is supposed to exist.*

*For any gullible shallow-minded Soul with myopic over-bloated Ego who hates to see Nigeria become Free from shackles of Nepotism and Religious Bigotary, let me ask you: what if you were born as a Chinese into a Buddhist Family or American into a Christian Family, will you be glad if someone who the green-eyed Demon called Greed deceived should be planning to kill you? Or that such Person is deceiving Your very own People to become your Enemy?!*

*The Killings in Nigeria was never about Islam because Islam is a Religion of Peace. The Killings was out of Greed to Own without following the Proper Humanity loving and supportive Channel. So, you see, anyone that try to make you hate another Nigerian based on Tribal or Religious differences wish you no good at all! Such person is not your friend at all but your worst Enemy! That Person is more Dangerous to your Soul than the most Venomous Snake.*

*Change is the only Constant thing. I know some new Generation of Fulanis too, my good genuine friends, that are becoming true Progressives and want a better truly Glorious Nigeria that we can all be Proud of. Change is the Only Constant Thing, if most Fulanis' mindset can be, and should be, rechannelled to see all Nigeirans reegardless of Religion as their own Brothers and Sisters, together, we shall all very very SOON make Nigeira Great! One Love. The sleeping Giant of Africa has finally woken up! Time for Nigeria's United Greatness has truly come! May ALMIGHTY CREATOR of Humanity Bless Nigeria!*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Goalgetter23(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Something is fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians. Can’t believe many are still clamoring for this man.

I'm one of those that believes so much in the capacity of BAT, I have my facts and reason why I'm passionately supporting BAT. if you are supporting OBI, let it be issue based campaign, not insult upon insults as i have seen and read people exchange on Nairaland. Cheers.
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by alibiz: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=113823448]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKRD7lgXxKs

https://igberetvnews.com/1422193/moment-tinubu-air-kissed-supporters-ekiti-state-photo/[/quote
An agbero is always an agbero, see as him hang for window
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Awa lokan,a Nigerian 01-2023.
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Emola12(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
tesppidd:
And how would you know his teeth and tongue smell?

Did your sister tell you that?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
f**k you to slap you dey hungry me here
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by hopexter(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
With smelling teeth and tongue grin cheesy hmm

You talk as if you’ve french kissed him before undecided
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Blessedpalms: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113824934:
Kiss of Life......
Hahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Heritantrade(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Something is fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians. Can’t believe many are still clamoring for this man.
If i may ask who should people clamour for, thanks for your anticipated response!
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Drillminded: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter obi was a governor what did he do.. tinubu was a governor you know what he did.
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Kingchuksero: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make him no fall from that Bus oh
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Ibo children are completely damaged animals
ode, so I'm ibo now? Pap naim full ur brain.
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by biggie73(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Opponents say Jagaban is sick, yet he tours 3 states in a day. During the convention, he didn't blink a sec. Atiku didn't stay long in the convention. Peter Obi is in Egypt for an Annual General Meeting of Afreximbank. May God give us good health.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by tesppidd: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juanmike:
Your mama did
Most idiotic clapback ever.
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by BigYash: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriggs:

She tell u say ma to ur family before? Beta go kiss ya atiku. Supporter of looters and criminals. Dem MANNA, keep hitting dem with the truth biko grin
D shitgriller himself. You don add alternative grin How much be gas for your areas? How far students for your area,them don return back to school? $25k wen dem share for primary, reach your hand ? Try get sense this time around.. If not for your own sake,but for the sake of your born and unborn children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by biggie73(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
...I am supporting Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by akeeng: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ramsdale:
THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA. You deserve the presidency sir, you've groomed & nurtured a lot men in politics and u deserve all the accolades u can get. But sir, i am only worried about your age and health status.
Someone of goodwill should pls drop 4k for me so i can buy some food pls. Hunger dey. i know some persons here may insult me, but pls help me if u can read this. Thank u.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1. First Bank.

Go and meet Jagaban to drop 4K tor you. Oniranu
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by wellmax(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
BAT. Nigeria's next president
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by lugado: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na numbers dey win election not by who get sense
Re: Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) by Front0lane: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make I go vote the pandemic Pandora to loot all Nigeria money into his daughter's Pandora account. Only a lunatic will see a man that took Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa n go vote the China lying bastard.

Rastaramsey:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.