Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (44473 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Adexxi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na only this 10 people vote go vote una Peter Obi is a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by ogatboy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kulas:
The truth is that even PDP and APC members and supporters knew within themselves that if they have conscience and mean well for Nigerian masses, Peter Obi is the solution.
Otherwise why should a human being in their right senses especially our Youth ever dream of mentioning the name Tinubu and Atiku for President in place of Peter Obi

I will explain two factors to you. First Yoruba people are extremely tribalistic, they would prefer their person instead of someone competent. On the other hand, Atiku is a muslim and muslims do not believe they should be governed by Christians. The only time they will agree to be under a Christian is when they are trying to invade your territory. You will hear stuff like 'lets leave in peace, you have your religion and I have my religion, Jesus was a prophet in the bible'. The moment they have the number in your territory, they'll remeber you are an infidel.

To those who say do not play tribal or religious card, the unfortunate thing is that Nigeria is defined by those two things. While you are all planning to vote, prepare your passport to Japa and let those who voted for setimental reasons enjoy the fruit of their labour.

As for me, I will be active on social media laughing at you guys and encouraging you guys to bear for 8 years

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Basic123: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
You mean few Igbo people in those state

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by DrChukki: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Story story

I know you're not ignorant of what I wrote.

Anyway, politics is a game of interest, stay on yours let me stay on mine. No be fight abeg
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by edungene7: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
some people yet do not know the power of social media, they think we are still playing money bag politics listen to me we are all tired Sai baba a single slang swayed a lot of voters in 2015 because back then he was seen as the most credible candidate Peter will change the narratives he has is past working for him that is why he good to do well when u get opportunity
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by MansoryMX(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Light78:
Peter is spreading like fire

I am certain Buhari will ensure a free and fair election. That's the only way for him to have peace of mind.

You see Buhari like who wants peace of mind? Someone that wants the whole country to remember him as the devil who destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerians and cause the death of thousands

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Xhurskid: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
I love this set of civilized people, opportunity to cash out from Pandora
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by wasuka14(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Danniedpastor(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:
Awwwww, what an uncommon pandora politician.....

As seen somewhere on Nairaland......

From Bihari to Tinubu, when would you start thinking for yourself?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Echoban: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Group of spare part sellers.

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by OderaOdesigo: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
smartidemudia28:

https://50minds.com/2023-presidential-election-no-structure-yet-obis-campaign-takes-centre-stage-in-taraba-other-statesphotos/

This is “taking centre-stage”, right?

Men, tsetse fly has bitten a lot of these people and they have been sleeping and daydreaming since.

I don laugh tire. Make the 20 traders wey close shop go there continue the structure. When the time comes we will separate Paul from Brnabas.

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Enumerator(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
I tell you!
DrChukki:
It has never happened like this before in the history of Nigeria...

1. Youths came out massively to get Voters Card for the sake of one man.

2. Nigerians took away tribe, religion and ethnicity and came out to project one man.

3. Individuals voluntarily making huge donations in cash and properties just to support one man.

4. All youths across Nigeria speak one voice and keep calling one man across every divide.

5. The people gave their support to a candidate in a party that was termed an "NGO".

6. Many Nigerians running massive political campaigns for one man without being paid a kobo.

GOD shocked

I must tell us this, if Peter Obi should win this election, the new Nigeria we all have been praying for has finally arrived.

I have no issues with anyone supporting PDP, APC or NNPP, my own is that Peter Obi is a prayer answered.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by ThothHermes: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:

Perpetual Zombie
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:

I thought you were sane.

I now know you are politicaly sided.

Its so sad am the only political neautral person on nairaland.

Stop acting cuning manna speak out.

Last all fake lovers unity will die before month end!

Insha allahu.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by d142475: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
They ar threatening to regulate social media; they are really scared of what the young people are doing.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Themandator: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Structure doesn't mean Igbo Traders Association shocked

We'll start seeing the Obi wave in the first election of 2022 since the primaries in Ekiti on Saturday. Let's see how Labour Party performs in Ekiti.

On a serious note though, fear elections in Nigeria. I voted Gani Fawehinmi that year in the presidential election and when result came out Gani had 2 votes in Nigeria. Me shock, even Gani sef shock.

APC and PDP will rig this election that is why I am not so hopeful that Obi will make any difference without structure.

Oga don't equate Obi to whatever is happening in Ekiti.. The focus of the youths behind his campaign is Obi and Obi... All other persons already picked their tickers before he joined the party.. He can't go and vouch and stick his integrity to anyone's campaign.. Farm. For. Your farm

What do you understand by structure
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by FryMosquito: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:

I never know you for this, I thought you're upright. Well of una na the same
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Okoroawusa: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
I no see centre I no see stage....all I see is a gathering of about 30 people in front of an old rusty primary school building somewhere in Taraba.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Themandator: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Xhurskid:
I love this set of civilized people, opportunity to cash out from Pandora

Sorry to burst your bubble but these are self driven structures.. Obi doesn't even know they exist but if you think otherwise, set up one and try contacting him for funds and see the result
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Gloriagee(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just 50 people is now centre stage
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Legendforte: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Me: * Knowing all these "Obi this, Obi that" is all paparazzi as he will struggle 3rd position with Kwankwasor come 2023.
Please are you of the great waters?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by JeffSA: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:

I like your judgment over almost everything except politics. Don't you want a working Nigeria?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Toluwanise247(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
I can laugh alone ooo….
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by NaijaCars4sale: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Slow but steady wins the race
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by VirileNelly2420: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113827337][/quote]
Pure nonsense!!!!

Governor ordered him to kill and he did?
Tomorrow, some people will come and say police only take others from Abuja. I hope d confession is in video, u may be called to elaborate. Beware of complicity!

Peter is a humanitarian. U may have to deal with it..
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Antai123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
My one Vote goes to ......Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Ferdinandu(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

We'll start seeing the Obi wave in the first election of 2022 since the primaries in Ekiti on Saturday. Let's see how Labour Party performs in Ekiti.

On a serious note though, fear elections in Nigeria. I voted Gani Fawehinmi that year in the presidential election and when result came out Gani had 2 votes in Nigeria. Me shock, even Gani sef shock.

APC and PDP will rig this election that is why I am not so hopeful that Obi will make any difference without structure.
You are just living in dreams. Tinubu is not Buhari's candidate but he allowed free and fair primary and you think he is going to allow rigged main election. From his body language Buhari really want to allow free and fair election as his legacy this time around because he is not contesting
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Gani got 2 votes in a general election?

What year pls?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by undigeh: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Nigerian youths who are major casualties of PDP and APC mal-administration, who take turns to rape Nigeria, had thought Tinubu will allow the hopeful young Osibanjo to deliver them but were met with disappointment when Tinubu presented himself instead.
This decision infuriated the youth who found PO as and alternative.
The youths are planning a revenge of disappointment come 2023 general election.
They will teach the old man that general election is their TURN as deligate election was his TURN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.