Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

3 Keys Benefits Of Obidience. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Keys Benefits Of Obidience. (139 Views)

Now That Obidience Has Been Rightfully Certified As Pychosis / Peter Obi's Supporter Takes The Gospel Of Obidience To Market Women (video) / Nigeria National Pledge Of Obidience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Keys Benefits Of Obidience. by Niramemes: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2022
A man once said to a woman, "I promised to care and provide for you, which I'm doing, but I did not promise NOT TO hit you".

Lesson : WILL NOT, is equally if not more important than WILL DO!

Here are 3 WILL NOT reasons why OBIdience is the best choice;

Obi is healthy:
He will not park the presidential jet outside the country while receiving frequent treatments from foreign hospitals.

Obi is not a spender:
He will not squander our assets on merriments, frivolities or favour trading.

Obi is peaceful:
He will not instigate political propergander to the detriment of the average Nigerian.

If you want the money in your bank account to start having value, you have to be ObIdient, at least this once.

Re: 3 Keys Benefits Of Obidience. by minks(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Good points.
Obi knows how to transform our comatose economy and lead the country to greater heights.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Africans Can Change Africa! Mind Blowing � Asking Nigerians / The Best Way To Select A Presidential Candidate In Nigeria / Nigerian Youth Hails President Buhari On Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.