Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 (998 Views)

NASS Leaders Don't Want To Talk About It, The Boxes Were Empty - Galambi / African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi / DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Tinububalls: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2022
After collecting 5k and fighting for your corrupt leaders come 2023, after the inauguration, any dunce that will come and beg or post about insecurity/bad governance or for us to pray about a missing person on this forum, I'll personally make sure that I insult the person until the mod ban me from the forum.
But mind you, I will still open another account and come for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Babaken(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:
After collecting 5k and fighting for your corrupt leaders come 2023, after the inauguration, any dunce that will come and beg or post about insecurity/bad governance or for us to pray about a missing person on this forum, I'll personally make sure that I insult the person until the mod ban me from the forum.
You meaning after selling their future for 5000.

9 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Oilwell(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

So sad my brother. Even if them give you 10Million naira , will it last you 4 years at the expense of your children and relation's future?

3 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Tinububalls: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Babaken:

You meaning after selling their future for 5000.
My brother, I weak.
For 8 years now, we don suffer because of bad governance. The one that is paining me, is that of diesel but nobody is talking of it. 100 litres I use to buy daily for #34000 is above #78000 now and everyone is silent and dancing because of election. Hailing fools and thieves destroying their future and using starvation as a weapon to enslave them.
Ask all of them, how many of their families are here with us to suffer this kidnapping and insecurity problem? All those killed these past 8 years who remembers them again?
But election is here again, we will still follow them because of the money that won't last up to one week.
Let's me not talk about the high cost of living. I just want to believe that those following them are still living with their parents or are fools with no future.
We are all here,
Insecurity and hunger know no tribe or religion.
If e reach my turn I will die in peace but if na your own, please I have no RIP come 2023.
Na curse I get.
Be wise, even if you don't pity yourself, please pity your unborn children.

10 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Tinububalls: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oilwell:

So sad my brother. Even if them give you 10Million naira , will it last you 4 years at the expense of your children and relation's future?
My brother with the way things are going,1 dollar can kiss #1000.
So you converting your #10 million, you still lose.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by nabiz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:
l wait to laugh when all this old people will start traveling up and down for medical check up, using our resources. Can you imagine when a father is to preside over a family, is sick.

3 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
A preponderance of the dolts supporting Tinubu are the very same fools that fell over themselves to vote in a certified visionless, bigoted and selfish tribal jingoist for president…..TWICE! We can now see what that ‘support’ was all about….the end game; so the muslim core north can reciprocate the gesture in 2023! The fact their actions have mortally wounded and divided Nigeria and set it back decades economically, means nothing to them!

5 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Those beggars are the one's that will still vote for the evil parties APC.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by ovieigho(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

This is so right !

On Facebook too
You will see people come to beg on your DM but their timeline in flooded with praises for corrupt politicians?

Make we no talk ?

4 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by igbeke: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
You took this from my mind:
In 2014 I was already doing well in Lagos before the election, I advised my friends that we should stick to GEJ cos he is better than Sai baba, but they never listened until they all joined hands to invoke this calamity on us all. In no time we all lost our jobs and began to live from have to mouth.
However in 2016, I had to relocate from Lagos with my family when things became unbearable.
Fast-forward, today God has been so, so gracious to me in my newfoundland even though it has become an obligation on me to part with reasonable amount of money every month to assist these same friends of mine who are still living from hand to mouth.
Few days ago when I called some of them to ask who we should align with this time around, the song on their lips is: WE ARE 'OBIDIENTLY' waiting for the D-day.

DEAR NIGERIAN YOUTHS, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DRUM RELIGIOUS OR ETHNIC SUPPORTS. THE RIGHT MAN IS PETER OBI. WE MUST TAKE OUR DESTINY IN OUR HANDS.
GOD BLESS US ALL.

6 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Blackfire(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Unknown candidate with no structure

Mumu PVCless 5%ters and fellow south
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
OP I was shocked to see some of our youths rooting for the wrong people after all these 8 years of suffering. The matter is tiring

1 Like

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Oilwell(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

My brother with the way things are going,1 dollar can kiss #1000.
So you converting your #10 million, you still lose.

These old men that have spent the prime of their lives will come destroy the nation and economy then leave it for the younger generation to fix.

If we dont get it right in 2023. wahala go dey oh.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Tinububalls: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
Unknown candidate with no structure

Mumu PVCless 5%ters and fellow south
So the wise one, Insecurity isn't destroying the North right?
Or you don't use diesel, which one?
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Tinububalls: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oilwell:

These old men that have spent the prime of their lives will come destroy the nation and economy then leave it for the younger generation to fix.

If we dont get it right in 2023. wahala go dey oh.

My brother, I have decided never to die without putting a fight. Unless naah headshot dem use off me. Anybody wey come make him kill or kidnap me, he should be ready for one of these things, either you kill me or I kill you. I won't beg because you I know the end result nothing will still happen.

2 Likes

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Oilwell(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinububalls:

My brother, I have decided never to die without putting a fight. Unless naah headshot dem use off me. Anybody wey come make him kill or kidnap me, he should be ready for one of these things, either you kill me or I kill you. I won't beg because you I know the end result nothing will still happen.

Thats the way to go
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Reeses: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinububalls:

They will all come back and beg bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by BigYash: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes o. After now.. If they choose to vote thieves cux of 10k.. Everybody go face his or her life after election. They must spend the 10k for the 4years..

1 Like

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Reeses: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can’t still believe people are talking about APC and PDP after 8 years of hell. You people no Dey tire?

1 Like

Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by SHINJA: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
True talk op..

Sometimes I don't really know what's wrong with Nigerians...I don't just get it...

Are some Nigerians Cursed or what?

Some adults that are praising tinubu can't boast of common 100k in their account ...
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by DiscoverID: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wailing wailers!
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by DiscoverID: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
SHINJA:
True talk op..

Sometimes I don't really know what's wrong with Nigerians...I don't just get it...

Are some Nigerians Cursed or what?

Some adults that are praising tinubu can't boast of common 100k in their account ...

How much do you have? You think you have money?
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by DiscoverID: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigYash:
Yes o. After now.. If they choose to vote thieves cux of 10k.. Everybody go face his or her life after election. They must spend the 10k for the 4years..
Even e-rats are now claiming what they are not.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by SHINJA: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
DiscoverID:

How much do you have? You think you have money?

grin grin grin

One of Tinubu supporter..
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Babyface33: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP have you ever help someone on this forum?
Who among the contestants is your saviour that can take away all this problems in Nigeria? Let me remind you that ppl also shouted Sai baba without checking if he has economic knowledge ,they felt he will reduce corruptions destroying the Nation during Gej.
If your choice is Obi that fine, but you can't force anyone to vote him, because even to me he has nothing to offer.
Fact is people collect money for vote because they have no more trust on any politician.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Simeonjoe1: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinububalls:

My brother, I weak.
For 8 years now, we don suffer because of bad governance. The one that is paining me, is that of diesel but nobody is talking of it. 100 litres I use to buy daily for #34000 is above #78000 now and everyone is silent and dancing because of election. Hailing fools and thieves destroying their future and using starvation as a weapon to enslave them.
Ask all of them, how many of their families are here with us to suffer this kidnapping and insecurity problem? All those killed these past 8 years who remembers them again?
But election is here again, we will still follow them because of the money that won't last up to one week.
Let's me not talk about the high cost of living. I just want to believe that those following them are still living with their parents or are fools with no future.
We are all here,
Insecurity and hunger know no tribe or religion.
If e reach my turn I will die in peace but if na your own, please I have no RIP come 2023.
Na curse I get.
Be wise, even if you don't pity yourself, please pity your unborn children.
Watin you know understand na be say irrespective of who wins prices of diesel and other commodities won't decline. In fact 9ja can't get better, no be swear.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
igbeke:

You took this from my mind:
In 2014 I was already doing well in Lagos before the election, I advised my friends that we should stick to GEJ cos he is better than Sai baba, but they never listened until they all joined hands to invoke this calamity on us all. In no time we all lost our jobs and began to live from have to mouth.
However in 2016, I had to relocate from Lagos with my family when things became unbearable.

DEAR NIGERIAN YOUTHS, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DRUM RELIGIOUS OR ETHNIC SUPPORTS. THE RIGHT MAN IS PETER OBI. WE MUST TAKE OUR DESTINY IN OUR HANDS.
GOD BLESS US ALL.

You were doing fine under GEJ. Things got worse under Buhari. Let's reason... first I speak without bias ... political.... religious or tribal... I call it as I see it. Do you think... if GEJ was again elected President you would've continued doing good? At the time of GEJ ... the price of oil was high... over $100 per barrel.... the money was being squandered .... maybe even you were one involved in trading.... importation... we imported everything... exported nothing... oil money came in and went right back out. Buhari came in ... oil price plunged... $25 per barrel. How will importation continue to flourish? The steps Buhari took .... stopping the importation of sooo many products including rice.... stuff that can be produced locally in order to save on foreign currency... would GEJ have taken such drastic steps? We should always take this into consideration.... what would GEJ have done to make things better. Buhari tried in that aspect... he tried in not allowing Nigeria to be held hostage by the COVID-19 scandemic.... would GEJ? But the damage Buhari has done to the nation is not affecting us immediately... it is long term... like cancer... the debt he has put around the necks of Nigerians will be carried for generations. This... many of us do not see. Nigeria is now being sold out.
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by DiscoverID: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
SHINJA:

grin grin grin

One of Tinubu supporter..

Tinubu even though, old, autocratic, corrupt and all, but is far better than Atiku. Obi is a nice man but won't make a good president because he lacks the capacity.

Again, do you think you have money?
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by SHINJA: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
DiscoverID:

Tinubu even though, old, autocratic, corrupt and all, but is far better than Atiku. Obi is a nice man but won't make a good president because he lacks the capacity.

Again, do you think you have money?

Ok..
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Baba you be wicked ooh grin grin
Re: After Voting For Your Crooked Leaders Don't Beg On Nairaland Come 2023 by Ybaby: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Originalsly:

You were doing fine under GEJ. Things got worse under Buhari. Let's reason... first I speak without bias ... political.... religious or tribal... I call it as I see it. Do you think... if GEJ was again elected President you would've continued doing good? At the time of GEJ ... the price of oil was high... over $100 per barrel.... the money was being squandered .... maybe even you were one involved in trading.... importation... we imported everything... exported nothing... oil money came in and went right back out. Buhari came in ... oil price plunged... $25 per barrel. How will importation continue to flourish? The steps Buhari took .... stopping the importation of sooo many products including rice.... stuff that can be produced locally in order to save on foreign currency... would GEJ have taken such drastic steps? We should always take this into consideration.... what would GEJ have done to make things better. Buhari tried in that aspect... he tried in not allowing Nigeria to be held hostage by the COVID-19 scandemic.... would GEJ? But the damage Buhari has done to the nation is not affecting us immediately... it is long term... like cancer... the debt he has put around the necks of Nigerians will be carried for generations. This... many of us do not see. Nigeria is now being sold out.

If you want export, the electricity must work!
You cannot be treating symptoms ... he closed benin border and did rail into Niger ��
Bubu is clueless... period

(1) (Reply)

CAN And PFN are The Main Structures Of Obi In Remote Villages / Akwa Ibom Newly Constructed 10lanes, 3# Roundabout Glow In The Night …photos / 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.