Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bbnaija Maria Chike Has Sought The Help Of A Local Medicine Man To Fix Her Leg I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Maria Chike Has Sought The Help Of A Local Medicine Man To Fix Her Leg I (776 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Maria Chike Has Sought The Help Of A Local Medicine Man To Fix Her Leg I by worthybet(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maria Chike, the BBNaija Reality show star has sought the help of a local medicine man as her leg injury is still disturbing her and she is in pains.

The lifestyle influencer noted that her move follows wrong diagnosis by medical practitioners. Recall that she had recently suffered a leg injury that left her with a broken knee.

Maria Chike Shared a video on her Instagram story showing the local doctor attending to her knee, Maria stated that her dislocation has left her in unbearable pains.

The caption of her video post reads:

”I’ve never cried so badly in my life, He straightened my broken knee.

“The doctor was wrong cause it was getting worse. So I got a local medicine man. And he put the bone back in. I wouldn’t wish the pain on my worst enemy. So more bed rest.”

Source: https://celebritybiog.com/bbnaija-maria-chike-sought-help-for-her-leg/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Maria Chike Has Sought The Help Of A Local Medicine Man To Fix Her Leg I by Shalommy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Bbnaija Maria Chike Has Sought The Help Of A Local Medicine Man To Fix Her Leg I by Odidollars100(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
.If you really want money urgently without using anybody for money rituals
Contact me on +2349028316636. , +2349014754706 OR whsap me make money and stop blaming Ur parent. It's not Ur fault u are poor. But if u die poor is Ur fault. Because u see this opportunity and u miss it. What are u waiting for. Contact me and make quick money without using anybody for rituals.
Only the materials you pay for. Any amount u have if na 10k,15k,20k or even 5k contact me I will help u..
Always know that it take money to make money, nothing is free in this world, I can do the work for free but the materials to do the work u must pay for it...for those of u calling and asking me to use my money to buy material for them stop it.. I don't use my money to buy material for anybody, that's why I reduce the materials amount to smaller amount that u can afford.. so contact me and tell me the amount u have .. for I Baba olokun will do instant alert,or instant money invocation to Ur. Bank account without using anybody for rituals call or whsap me +2349028316636

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Who Gave Her Self To Teacher Caught. Photos Hit Online / Naira Marley Reacts To A Recent Viral Video Involving Mohbad (Video) / What You Didn't Know About Peggy Ovire And Frederick Leonard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.