Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (62314 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by EBMedia: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2021
BBNaija's Maria Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos)

Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Maria, flaunts bundles of hard currency in Dubai, UAE, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYdCVwLXlD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfdfMQ8-2ZI

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time
[/s]
Fish brain contribution.

540 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
The other day I was arguing with my friend that not all this celebrities (most espcially d big names) not all are millionaires

My guy start arguing with me saying DAT dey have big endorsement with big companies...this,DAT....stuff like DAT (u just need 2 c how serious dis guy is with dis argument)

What am just trying 2 say in summary is DAT these people life has Brainwashed their fans or followers...DAT 2 d extent dis people did not c celebrity as common and normal human being created by God

No me mua!!; u will brainwashed with all this publicity stunt

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
This one don go chop shit.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
She will remember me !!! That's why I'm happy grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by jumpshot: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
The pattern continues. The hard working women keep flaunting fast wealth on social media while the hard working men keep struggling to buy ordinary Camry to driv around Lagos.

If you're a man and you're still struggling to eat and taking insults from women better use this time to hustle.

DM me if you need update that will help your life.

Modified: Please hold $100 BTC or N58k on hand before you WhatsApp me. Please.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by potbelly(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm...

The more you look, the less you see... cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Aabheaven(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
They don start, after bbn na advertisement for the highest bidder.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Richieniit: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Fish brain contribution.

The guy stupid gan.. fish brain better pass em

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by icebird25(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
So?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's my sister right there...

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by omonla10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Life no balance again Sha. No legit work can pay u cash this much.. Cash o, and not cheque.. Ladies own the world truly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by abbaapple: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
angry

Nonsense and Ingredients lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Flaunting wealth on social media has a negative impact on reputation

When people use social media to flaunt their wealth and lifestyle online for others to see.
It’s this type of content that can attract unwanted attention.

Ne careful about this act peeps.

#WeDidOurPart@MANNA

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by sematec(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
so make we run?? grin grin
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Khaysee: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Now i know why pere love her and she love pere

Rich love to marry rich
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nomorelove: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wow. Vanity crew, over to you

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
delzbaba:
This one don go chop shit.

grin

Simples...
Only those who have never rolled with super rich Arabs will argue. The way they talk about black women, especially Nigerian women...

I am ashamed of our girls.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aabheaven:
They don start, after bbn na advertisement for the highest bidder.

Almost a year later and nairaland is still infested with pea brained slut shamers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by WibusJaga: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021

Aggressive Marketing Strategy (AGS) . cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
From BBN to Oloshoism

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by typicalgamer(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Puxxy galore

2 Likes

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Articul8(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is that all?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by suffering: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
She has gone back to her Dubai runs. She’s pretty in the Nigerian sense, she has nothing to prove to anyone. If this is what she feels will make people apart from herself happy then so be it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
tow..tow currency

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Excited Male Bouncer Carried Asa Up On Stage In Lagos (pics) / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.