Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) (49401 Views)

Funny Twitter Reactions After Peter Obi Flies To Kano In A Private Jet / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
too much publicity about your everyday life might be a bad idea!
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Aidejay:
Vote for peter obi because he flew economy to Egypt.
Naaa....thats not any reason we should vote for him.
However, he has shown to have the competence and will to change Nigeria for the better
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:

The amazing thing is that the guy is a billionaire and yet stays humble. That is what studying Philosophy as a young man normally does to you.

I studied a lot of Philosophy in my early twenties and till today i am always different in my thought and behavioral patterns and from my mates that did not.

If you’re moved by this, then you should be moved by an edited video of me flying damn
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Scam
Peter Obi-tuary can only scam the gullible.
He will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Evey you yourself know that you are lieing to yourself
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
I can't wait for a debate between the top presidential aspirants
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Halifaxguy: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
Lol oo

Has he been flying economy?
Egypt installation by Siemens but Siemens can't be called in to explain how they can do same in Nigeria
So much noise for useless ado, what do we stand to gain with this brouhaha

Nigerians are too gullible sha

Because Nigerians are wiser to reject your candidate the pee poo and sick man. In sane environment thief Tinubu shouldn't be close to the corridors of power. But because of wicked and bigot people like you that choose corrupt politicians instead of competency reasons Nigerians will continue to suffer till we all get sense by force.
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Emmanuelt48(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
peter obi 2023 ..we move ..go get your pvc
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Flying economic has nothing to do with humanity, I didn’t hate him non like him because I have not yet to know much about him
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by solmusdesigns: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Hater Oshi

How does he go about with camera? Does that guy asking him questions know him from Adam? Even though the guy wanted to interview him but BC he has been asked to go take a seat, he heeded and told the guy he will answer him when they land. That's humility.

May hatred no kill you. Ordinary suffering masses are with Peter Obi, you can go with your bribe giving emilokan

Na una type MMM dey use your head play ludo

Just see wetin grown man dey chop like zobo

Den acting film for you yourself dey mayan
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmmmm

I just hope all this his humility is not a ploy to decieve Nigerians to vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Na una type MMM dey use your head play ludo

Just see wetin grown man dey chop like zobo

Den acting film for you yourself dey mayan
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by solmusdesigns: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Atleast you are improving and sounding more coherent

Keep it up

Score =. 4 / 10

Remarks : you can do better
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Atleast you are improving and sounding more coherent

Keep it up

Score =. 4 / 10

Remarks : you can do better
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by ogwumgbe: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
Always showing off...

Unknown candidate with no structure

Stop complaining about structure you idiot. The structure is the masses that are tired of governance and not useless corrupt party structures. enough of this rubbish structures
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:
There are more than 20 presidential aspirants from other parties but no one is talking about them....why only Peter obi

They said he does not have structure....is that not to the advantage of ur candidate that has structure.....let the structure-less candidate be

They said why is he going to Egypt....na ur money him use go. Why body dey pepper you.
Everybody cannot like him....face ur candidate make others face their own

Bf Peter obi came out... did u notice how inec had been begging people to collect their pvc. What suddenly happened that there is a mad rush to get their pvcs

Finally finally eh...make pdp and apc merge to battle peter obi because he be like say Labour Party is the new opposition

The wife of buhari move go dubai with her aides go dey flex for how long, she dey chop ur money but u nor get mouth to talk

Abeg make all those haters carry their pepper body go siddon inside dustbin
even the most people that talk about Tinubu and atiku do so mostly here, they can't talk with their full mouth offline that they want atiku or buhari, because they know the backlash they will receive so they can only show full force here on faceless nairaland. Even on twitter and Facebook na style style they dey use mention BAT or Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Aidejay:
Vote for peter obi because he flew economy to Egypt.
Buhari and osinbajo drink sachet Milo, look at where we are today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by otipoju(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
callme9mm:

If you’re moved by this, then you should be moved by an edited video of me flying damn

I am blessed beyond what I need. Till date i stick to my simple shoes and clothing while my friends will spend 1,000 $ on a pair of shoes. If we take photos na me go still fine pass with my good mix of colours.

The man Obi has proven to be an astute manager of both his private funds and public funds. He actually cares about bettering the life of his people.

Compare his actions when he left office as governor to combat ot receive any pension of any form to the official entitlements that Tinubu set up for himself when he left office.

The difference is clear brother. Obi is simply a different breed. Nobody is a saint but Obi is definitely not a kleptomaniac nor megalomaniac.
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
even the most people that talk about Tinubu and atiku do so mostly here, they can't talk with their full mouth offline that they want atiku or buhari, because they know the backlash they will receive so they can only show full force here on faceless nairaland. Even on twitter and Facebook na style style they dey use mention BAT or Atikulated
I tell u ! What would u expect from à candidate that shared money to buy delegates in primaries. Na vex him go use attack the treasury
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by oscillation55(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:
Chai

Why they hate him

He has been flying economy. He didn't just start before they say its because of politics

Anyway, just incase you are still questioning why Egypt

Read

Egypt has the highest number of ongoing infrastructural projects in Africa. A FACT!

Egypt recently completed:
1. The world's largest water treatment plant,
2. World's largest archaeological museum,
3. World's 4th largest solar park,
4. Africa's tallest building,
5. African's Biggest fish farm,
6. Africa's Longest light rail line.

Egypt has built 10,000 factories in the last 7 years, and is constructing 34 new cities.

Yes, you heard me. Go and verify!

Egypt is currently building Africa's:
1. Largest Olympic Sports City,
2. Largest Shopping Mall,
3. Largest First space research city,
4. 2nd largest mosque,

Calm down, e never finish o...

They are also building World's:
5. Largest monorail line,
6. World's largest beet sugar factory,
7. Sugar strategic crops production plant,
8. 6th largest high-speed rail line.

Peter Obi has already started getting ready and you are still asking questions.

See image below and see where Egypt was 7 years ago when Buhari started.

See where Egypt is in 2021.

Save Nigeria

Be #OBIdient and #VotePeterObi

If this statistics are true I can only envy Egypt as a Nigerian. Behold see how the mighty have fallen.
Not even in top ten in Africa, how then can our govt get recognition in the world.
We're only the most populous black nation and nothing else. That title sef never bring kobo come govt purse. I weep for my country

Electricity no dey steady
Good roads we no get all through
Water nko? If not for individual boreholes water fit cost pass coke
Security? no go area
Food? Na who get money get choice of food

Sincerely speaking if Nigeria dey where tsunami, earthquake, cold (extreme temperature) or volcano dey happen no one go live for am
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
Lol oo

Has he been flying economy?
Egypt installation by Siemens but Siemens can't be called in to explain how they can do same in Nigeria
So much noise for useless ado, what do we stand to gain with this brouhaha

Nigerians are too gullible sha

I haven’t seen gullible people like Nigerians sha
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by OyigboUpdate: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
That's how our politicians behaves, fheg are all scamer.

In this case in particular this one is different. U can see the testimony of different Nairalanders. And that thread is a testimony of another Nairalander way back 2017

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by ironben(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu

The attention seeking man now goes around with camera to trick his supporters

His mates are in Ekiti working hard to win the heart and soul of Ekiti electorates, the fruadster ran off to Egypt to evade any responsibility so that. He can come back after Election to speak his grammar

Ode oshi grin
Why are you so pained? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by truthfinder319: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
From June 15-18, Afrexim Bank shareholders are meeting in Egypt. Peter Obi is there for this reason not to understudy Egypt. Is he a perpetual liar? Can he be trusted?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by truthfinder319: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
From June 15-18, Afrexim Bank shareholders are meeting in Egypt. Peter Obi is there for this reason not to understudy Egypt. Is he a perpetual liar? Can he be trusted?

Edge247:
This man no dey form at all. Very nice man.
Peter Obi flying Economy and also having conversations freely on the flight to Egypt.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_golisrAs

He told the guy, “They have asked us to sit down, but don’t worry, I will answer all your questions once we land”.

GOOD MAN!!! Vote wisely in the next coming elections Ooooo!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce0nnNDj8n_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

In this case in particular this one is different. U can see the testimony of different Nairalanders. And that thread is a testimony of another Nairalander way back 2017
anyway he might be different. I wish him well
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by SpecialEdition: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northern Muslims don't have the population margin. It's just that they buy their vote with less than 1,000 naira due to poverty. Middle Belt doesn't vote the same way as far North. North propaganda is to put fear and discourage voters. Remember MKO Abiola when South really voted?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Basher8583: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Ha! No one Is talking about him. So we are we talking about right now. My uncle in the village?

Chief you think they are not doing physical campaign....I have personally mobilized quite a number of people who vote last in 2011. Most of Peter obi supporters are doing more

If you have a different candidate, pls start using ur structure to campaign for him o. We nor get structure o lol

Guess what, we are spending our money , doing it free of charge for the betterment of Nigeria

Have u seen the mad rush to get pvcs lately

In your honest opinion, why do u think that is the reason for that. Why is it that the sudden political apathy with being replaced by mad enthusiasm

Bros , people are tired of suffering

People are tired of the present political elite taking them for a ride

2023 nor far again, we go know weda na just mouth them dey make or not

Politics is not won through emotions.

Next year dont come and cry rigging, dollar rain etc.

If you dont prepare well for an exam do not expect to pass. No miracle there.

The same LP that said they will not bother about ekiti because thier structure is weak there na dem wan win presidency.

Atime I wonder what you people drink
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Basher8583:

Politics is not won through emotions.

Next year dont come and cry rigging, dollar rain etc.

If you dont prepare well for an exam do not expect to pass. No miracle there.

The same LP that said they will not bother about ekiti because thier structure is weak there na dem wan win presidency.

Atime I wonder what you people drink

There is no emotion here....

Na who pass exam nine know book. How I choose to "read" for the exam nor matter

Cry because of elections...when I all want nothing but a better Nigeria? Good or bad , we would enjoy our choices together. We all go to the same market

A good politician choose his battles....he knows his strength and weakness...... the reason he did not go to ekiti is clearly stated

Like I said, campaign for ur candidate, let us waste our votes on the structure-less obi. U don't see me telling you that ur candidate cannot win because to me that's immaterial

Let's meet in the polling booth

Obi doesn't need 100 percent vote to win
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Spain007(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu

The attention seeking man now goes around with camera to trick his supporters

His mates are in Ekiti working hard to win the heart and soul of Ekiti electorates, the fruadster ran off to Egypt to evade any responsibility so that. He can come back after Election to speak his grammar

Tinubu will be president to only ur family..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.