Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) (49393 Views)

Funny Twitter Reactions After Peter Obi Flies To Kano In A Private Jet / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by infogeneral: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gentle man na scam!
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by makantemi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tifesingz:
Even if na oju-aye(hypocrisy) atleast he can work freely where people can see, touch and greet him!

Can your candidates and your present president of failure and calamities do the same without getting a block on their head? Wicked people tuehhh!!

THINK ABOUT THAT

Bros. Your own no go spoil. God bless you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Way to go Mr. President..

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by wowcatty: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Photo opportunity flight!
Lying politicians do what they have never done before just to deceive Nigerians, we are not buying it.
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Archbishop88: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
No be inside the same aeroplane, economy and business passengers go dey?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Str8talk21: 2:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Built2last:
Chai

Why they hate him

He has been flying economy. He didn't just start before they say its because of politics

Anyway, just incase you are still questioning why Egypt

Read

Egypt has the highest number of ongoing infrastructural projects in Africa. A FACT!

Egypt recently completed:
1. The world's largest water treatment plant,
2. World's largest archaeological museum,
3. World's 4th largest solar park,
4. Africa's tallest building,
5. African's Biggest fish farm,
6. Africa's Longest light rail line.

Egypt has built 10,000 factories in the last 7 years, and is constructing 34 new cities.

Yes, you heard me. Go and verify!

Egypt is currently building Africa's:
1. Largest Olympic Sports City,
2. Largest Shopping Mall,
3. Largest First space research city,
4. 2nd largest mosque,

Calm down, e never finish o...

They are also building World's:
5. Largest monorail line,
6. World's largest beet sugar factory,
7. Sugar strategic crops production plant,
8. 6th largest high-speed rail line.

Peter Obi has already started getting ready and you are still asking questions.

See image below and see where Egypt was 7 years ago when Buhari started.

See where Egypt is in 2021.

Save Nigeria

Be #OBIdient and #VotePeterObi

You didn't add the latest Gas Supply Agreement EU signed with Israel and Egypt this week?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Meenabee(f): 5:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Its the Christian leaders that are being kidnapped not Islamic leaders oh. Now they're at it again preaching hate speech in their mosques across the country as regarding the 2023 elections. They're coming out in mass to get their PVCs to vote Atiku
whose their puppet. Tinubu has no chance as they are just chopping his stolen monies plus he is a kafir. So the north is scared of Peter but we need change or let's just divide za country ka wait.
Ibrahimmantu79:
Sincerely I don't feel pity for many Nigerians .

No steady electricity after 70 years of independence , ASUU on strike , workers being owed salaries by state government and private organizations , public schools are in very bad shape , Fuel price on the steady increase , Exchange rate on the high side , Terrorists k*lling maiming and kidnapping citizens for fun .

Religious leaders gagged and being kidnapped weekly , People being killed and burnt alive over religious speeches and yet we still act unconcerned .

We still want to keep electing the same old people that have helped foist all these forms on suffering on us.

Suffer no dey tire una ?

E go beta, e go beta yet things are going from bad to worse .

From your grand parents , to your parents and now to the unborn kids , same people have been in Power with little or no improvement in the standards of living and you would still want to keep them in power ?
God help us all in making a wise choice in the forthcoming elections .

Are nigerians cursed and sworn to endure suffering from generation to generation?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2022
otipoju:

I am blessed beyond what I need. Till date i stick to my simple shoes and clothing while my friends will spend 1,000 $ on a pair of shoes. If we take photos na me go still fine pass with my good mix of colours.

The man Obi has proven to be an astute manager of both his private funds and public funds. He actually cares about bettering the life of his people.

Compare his actions when he left office as governor to combat ot receive any pension of any form to the official entitlements that Tinubu set up for himself when he left office.

The difference is clear brother. Obi is simply a different breed. Nobody is a saint but Obi is definitely not a kleptomaniac nor megalomaniac.

Okay. Let’s hope he wins .
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Edge247:
This man no dey form at all. Very nice man.
Peter Obi flying Economy and also having conversations freely on the flight to Egypt.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_golisrAs

He told the guy, “They have asked us to sit down, but don’t worry, I will answer all your questions once we land”.

GOOD MAN!!! Vote wisely in the next coming elections Ooooo!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce0nnNDj8n_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He was my state governor for 8 years.

He was not exceptional at all.

These fakeness and packagings won't work.

He didn't conduct LGA elections in 8 years.

All roads constructed under his administration are now in different stages of disrepair.

He wants to industrialize Nigeria right? How many industries did he bring to Anambra in 8 years?
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

In this case in particular this one is different. U can see the testimony of different Nairalanders. And that thread is a testimony of another Nairalander way back 2017
Hello, please what happened to that thread you created yesterday?
The one about those cannibals and pigs threatening to behead people who violate their sit-at-home rubbish?!
We can't seem to find it again!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by akbonus: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Scam
Peter Obi-tuary can only scam the gullible.
He will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

try get sense, i am sure you are 55 and below and you are saying this? Obi remains the best candidate for now, he might not be very intelligent but more than the two thieves that are contesting with him. he might not be very rich, but rich enough not to steal from government, he might not also have done enough in his state but he did enough that can earn him the presidency. on the other hand, the two thieves are old sick, and bereaved of ideas with a penchant to steal public funds endlessly with a lot of friends in high places whom also have appetite for thieving, so you are OBligated to VOTE OBIdiently come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by akbonus: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
tuoyoojo:
There are more than 20 presidential aspirants from other parties but no one is talking about them....why only Peter obi

They said he does not have structure....is that not to the advantage of ur candidate that has structure.....let the structure-less candidate be

They said why is he going to Egypt....na ur money him use go. Why body dey pepper you.
Everybody cannot like him....face ur candidate make others face their own

Bf Peter obi came out... did u notice how inec had been begging people to collect their pvc. What suddenly happened that there is a mad rush to get their pvcs

Finally finally eh...make pdp and apc merge to battle peter obi because he be like say Labour Party is the new opposition

The wife of buhari move go dubai with her aides go dey flex for how long, she dey chop ur money but u nor get mouth to talk

Abeg make all those haters carry their pepper body go siddon inside dustbin

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE NONSENSE,THEY ARE TRYING SO HAD TO DE-MARKET MR CREDIBILITY OBI BUT THE MORE THEY THE MORE VOLTAGE FOR THE YOUTH TO CONTINUE THE HURICAN SUPPORT FOR THE MAN FOR THE JOB.LIKE YOU SAID AISHA BUHARI LEFT THIS COUNTRY WITH SOME WOMEN AND WAS SPENDING OUR HAD EARNED MONEY IN FAR VAWY DUBAI NOT ONE NIGERIAN RAISE ANY DUST BUT WHEN MR INTERGRITY TRAVELLED THEY SARE CONCERNED AND WANTS TO KNOW WHY, MAKE UNA WAIT UNA GO KNOW AFTER MAT 29 NEXT YEAR.ANY ATTEMPT TO TAMPER WITH THE 2023 ELECTION WILL MEET WITH STIFF RESISTANCE.QED.FRIM YOUR IDENTITY YOU SEEMS TO BE FROM DELTA?TUOYO AM I RIGHT
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by akbonus: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Tifesingz:
Even if na oju-aye(hypocrisy) atleast he can work freely where people can see, touch and greet him!

Can your candidates and your present president of failure and calamities do the same without getting a block on their head? Wicked people tuehhh!!

THINK ABOUT THAT

HOW CAN THIS PRESIDENT DO THIS MASSIVE PROJECTS EVEN WITH BORROWING THEY CANNOT,USELESS PEOPLE DUNS AND MUMU
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by OyigboUpdate: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
post=113851658:

Hello, please what happened to that thread you created yesterday?
The one about those cannibals and pigs threatening to behead people who violate their sit-at-home rubbish?!
We can't seem to find it again!

I shock o
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
akbonus:

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE NONSENSE,THEY ARE TRYING SO HAD TO DE-MARKET MR CREDIBILITY OBI BUT THE MORE THEY THE MORE VOLTAGE FOR THE YOUTH TO CONTINUE THE HURICAN SUPPORT FOR THE MAN FOR THE JOB.LIKE YOU SAID AISHA BUHARI LEFT THIS COUNTRY WITH SOME WOMEN AND WAS SPENDING OUR HAD EARNED MONEY IN FAR VAWY DUBAI NOT ONE NIGERIAN RAISE ANY DUST BUT WHEN MR INTERGRITY TRAVELLED THEY SARE CONCERNED AND WANTS TO KNOW WHY, MAKE UNA WAIT UNA GO KNOW AFTER MAT 29 NEXT YEAR.ANY ATTEMPT TO TAMPER WITH THE 2023 ELECTION WILL MEET WITH STIFF RESISTANCE.QED.FRIM YOUR IDENTITY YOU SEEMS TO BE FROM DELTA?TUOYO AM I RIGHT
Straight from delta

We are strictly obidient

Pdp and apc na scam
Re: Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) by Shedrack777: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Administration1:

Someone should check on the person he quoted abi him don change am to him name
till now, nothing happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.