Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians (297 Views)

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / 2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by horsepower102: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
This message is more for Peter Obi’s supporters who think that just because of all the suffering Nigerians have experienced, they will logically vote the candidate who has the best solution.

You are in for a big disappointment from your fellow Nigerians

You can put a Nigerian in hell fire, and tell them to vote for the person that will take them out from it. If that person is not from a place they like, they will tell you that hellfire is the most comfortable place.

Peter Obi is the best candidate hands down. Any rational human being knows it. But unfortunately, rationality is the last thing on the mind of the average Nigerian. Where he comes from matters more to them.

I have said my piece.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by horsepower102: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
I will bring back this thread in 2023 after the election. Just to remind people of what I said today.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by Frigga13: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
horsepower102:
I will bring back this thread in 2023 after the election. Just to remind people of what I said today.

Don’t blame Nigerians .. Obi won’t do anything different
And stop blackmailing Nigeria because dey no vote Obi

You people are abusing and cursing everyone and turn them turn around to scream Nigerian youths like .. the youths are that stupid

Next time say Igbo youths

No saint can change Nigeria without restructuring..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by horsepower102: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2023
horsepower102:

Bump
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by BoldBrainz(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2023
How could I have missed seeing this? And to think I pride myself on intelligence.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Suffering Has Never Been A Problem For Nigerians by DrMPH: 3:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Well, well, Well.

(1) (Reply)

Chronicle Of Fr Mbaka, The Pulpit Buccaneer By Charles Ogbu / Peter Obi Is Back From Egypt, But I Don't See Bread Bag. / 3 Nigerians Bag Internship At JP Morgan — One Of World’s Largest Banks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.