Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

BURNA BOY Was HEAVILY ON DRUGS When He Flirted With A Man's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURNA BOY Was HEAVILY ON DRUGS When He Flirted With A Man's Wife (479 Views)

Burna Boy Was Heavily On Drugs When He Flirted With A Man's Wife & Almost ..... / I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BURNA BOY Was HEAVILY ON DRUGS When He Flirted With A Man's Wife by AfricanGlitz(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNM6QmyDY28

Just a day after, Burna Boy Sent his condolences to the victim of the Owo Massacre by Tweeting, "Nothing is sacred anymore!? Mothers, fathers, children and babies getting killed. My heartfelt condolences to all those who have lost family or friends from terrorist strikes across our country these past few months. I stand with you".
He has gone and created a hot mess involving guns and intimidation, which is very bad for his reputation. The now single singer was caught in the controversy after trying to repeatedly prove that he is Odogwu by snatching another man's wife at a Lagos nightclub despite already having three others in his arms.

However, people are more shocked about the way he handled the issue. While some question why he had five policemen protecting him at a nightclub. Others called him out for doing exactly what the government does to Nigerian citizens. You know, using police officers to terrify and intimidate people to get what they want.

Could this new horrific incident affect Burnaboy's reputation and career?

(1) (Reply)

Amen Estate 'developer,' Babatunde Gbadamosi Throws Shade At Funke Akindele / Veteran Actress, Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House Of Commotion Is Dead. / Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.