Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him (748 Views)

Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him by Thcnlblog4: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Brazilian man st@bs wife 8 times on chest, leg and back for cheating on him with fellow officer (video)

https://trendytalker.com/trending-news-brazilian-man-stabs-wife-8-times-on-chest-leg-and-back-for-cheating-on-him-with-fellow-officer-video/

1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him by incandescentena: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Both the stabbed and the stabber are mad. Quit a marriage than cheat in it. Mad people are everywhere, u never know when they'd snap.
Re: Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him by Drillminded: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Because of pusee.

Men society has made monsters out of men.

I hope she learnt from it. If you can't take the heat don't enter the kitchen.
Re: Brazilian Man St@bs Wife 8 Times On Chest, Leg And Back For Cheating On Him by gambia(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Game over.

(1) (Reply)

I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him / The DPA LAW FAMILY CLINIC SAYS YUL COULD GO TO PRISON FOR BIGAMY. Video / Primary School Children Give Their Selves Wounded Marks As They Join Cult VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.