Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! (868 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeriaโ€™s President By Default - Kperogi / Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu โ€“ Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by Zandena(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
As student of international relations and diplomacy, Crimes bothering on Espionage especially those affecting the economy, defence, technology and politics of a sovereign nation by another nation or individual are never taken lightly by any country.
Egypt is one of the countries that has zero tolerance for political freedom and the freedom of the press too due to secretic system of governance which makes information sharing a serious crime in that country.
Peter Obi not being a diplomat who enjoys immunity from prosecution, may be arrested and possibly prosecuted by Egyptian authorities for engaging in espionage activities for wanting to understudy their power generation strides
Fingers crossed
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Weed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wonderful

Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
That is not even possible.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by helinues: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Don't be selfish op, pass me what you are smoking. I like the highness

grin
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by PlayMaker14: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:
Don't be selfish op, pass me what you are smoking. I like the highness

grin
May you remain Obidient to this true cause.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by helinues: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
May you remain Obidient to this true cause.

Why you go dey share pork meat for Imam?

Awuzubilahi
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by PlayMaker14: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

Why you go dey share pork meat for Imam?

Awuzubilahi
May Allah be praised....

You've been partially redeemed from the chronic backwardness you were suffering from.

May Allah be praised.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by helinues: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised....

You've been partially redeemed from the chronic backwardness you were suffering from.

May Allah be praised.

Comprehension problem if I may say
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by PlayMaker14: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

Comprehension problem if I may say
Not from an intellectually barren fellow like you. smiley
Re: Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! by kafeii123: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Zandena:
As student of international relations and diplomacy, Crimes bothering on Espionage especially those affecting the economy, defence, technology and politics of a sovereign nation by another nation or individual are never taken lightly by any country.
Egypt is one of the countries that has zero tolerance for political freedom and the freedom of the press too due to secretic system of governance which makes information sharing a serious crime in that country.
Peter Obi not being a diplomat who enjoys immunity from prosecution, may be arrested and possibly prosecuted by Egyptian authorities for engaging in espionage activities for wanting to understudy their power generation strides
Fingers crossed

This isn't good...learn to be tolerant...peter obi has gone and returned...yet you have never left that your uncompleted building at nay point....

May whoever God wants in there win... nothing positive in wishing anybody harm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike: I Wonder How A Tribal River's Man Could Have Been President Or Vice / Cross River Pdp Picks Ex Channels Broadcaster Emana As Running Mate / Nigeria Can Never Be Saved Not By Obi And Atiku, The Country Is Gone~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.