Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics (4416 Views)

Obidients Flaunting Pvcs Online Must Be Investigated And Prosecuted. / Why Peter Obi May Be Arrested And Prosecuted In Egypt! / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't let your love for your party man, brother, religion man and tribesman to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Be sincere to yourself and Answer me.

12 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Fahdiga(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is more dangerous than I thought

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by postbmd: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
And they no disqualify am, the judges n court need to b striped naked expecially that blind bitch

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is a crook. Only criminal minded idiots surports him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
History has a special way of repeating itself.

Buhari had no certificate, and still became president

Buhari was insulted and ridiculed by opposition, and still became president

A particular tribe hated Buhari so much, and he still became president.

……Tinubu is already on the path presidency….

History is falling in place, and I am certain, it will be replayed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by kingsways: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well if he didn't go to primary and secondary school, then he cannot be president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by onez: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

we will not make that mistake again

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
balanceofterror1:
Don't let your love for your party man, brother, religion man and tribesman to becloud your sense of reasoning.

postbmd:
And they no disqualify am, the judges n court need to b striped naked expecially that blind bitch

Fahdiga:
Tinubu is more dangerous than I thought
Can you show evidence he said he never attended a secondary or primary school?

242 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Shut up and answer the question stop all this emotional attachments.
Buhari's case is quite different from this.
Igbos has bn vindicated for not surpoting Buhari.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Can't you read that the EC9 form he submitted to INEC has the information.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
balanceofterror1:

Can't you read that the EC9 form he submitted to INEC has the information.
I didn't read such a thing.

Share the link with me, let me read it.

240 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigeria is a country where everything goes so nothing will happen to Tinubu, in fact he'll contest come 2023, only that he won't win the election. If PMB can rule Nigeria without WAEC result then Anybody can also rule this country with no certificate

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Fahdiga(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Can you show us evidence that he attended both primary and secondary school?

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Carlosdd: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Check your brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
You agreed with the OP.

If you can't prove he didn't attend a school, then you just feel like wailing for wailing sake this evening.

235 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Arthurity1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Brainless Tinubu urchin... Thank God the igbos have been vindicated for not voting that calamity called buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Continue pretending your eyes will soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Fahdiga(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Is you that accuse him of not attending a school.

If you can't prove he didn't attend a school, then you just feel like wailing for wailing sake this evening.
See reasoning o! Prove me wrong by posting evidence that he attended both primary and secondary school. Is that hard to do?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Continue pretending your eyes will soon clear.
Can you show evidence Tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school? Anybody can accuse anybody of anything, but you have to prove this.

If you can't, this is just another slander against The Jargaban Borgu

236 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carlosdd:
Check your brain

Lol you guys can be funny. Tinubu told INEC that he didn't attend primary and secondary schools and you're here posting Bosh.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by richie240: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
You, fadiga (aka princeoflagos) were accused of raping ur mum!
Can u pls show us proof u didn't rape her!

Tnx!
cool

Fahdiga:
Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
See reasoning o! Prove me wrong by posting evidence that he attended both primary and secondary school. Is that hard to do?
The OP said, "The Jargaban Borgu told INEC he didn't attend primary and secondary school". You fully agreed with the OP

Prove he said he didn't attend secondary and primary or this is just a slander against The Jargaban Borgu

236 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you show evidence Tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school? Anybody can accuse anybody of anything, but you have to prove this.

If you can't, this is just another slander against The Jargaban Borgu

Just listen to Tinubu.
UNKNOWN GUN MEN STOLE MY CERTIFICATES grin

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailytrust.com/2023-controversy-trails-tinubus-inec-filings&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD8JSm1Mv4AhXZ0oUKHYXUC0AQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3mesqfss3y5sRO_09S7TtP

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by richie240: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zukwanike nwokem!
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7197261/everything-need-know-tinubus-certificate#114166582
balanceofterror1:

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by richie240: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
The OP said, "The Jargaban Borgu told INEC he didn't attend primary and secondary school". You fully agreed with the OP

Prove he said he didn't attend secondary and primary or this is just a slander against The Jargaban Borgu
I think u can also see how twisted d reasoning of d average ipobian is now!
cool
Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Parachoko: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Just listen to Tinubu.
UNKNOWN GUN MEN STOLE MY CERTIFICATES grin

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailytrust.com/2023-controversy-trails-tinubus-inec-filings&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD8JSm1Mv4AhXZ0oUKHYXUC0AQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3mesqfss3y5sRO_09S7TtP
I dey always smh for some of una behaviour for this site.

The OP said that, Tinubu told INEC he didn't go to primary and secondary school

And I said he didn't said so, even in the link you shared with me, there was no where Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school. Go through the screenshot and cure yourself from this unnecessary Ignorance.

230 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Cossybob(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Damn nigga
To start with, I still find it difficult to understand how an Osun Ekuke governed the whole of Lagos's German Shepherd tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
balanceofterror1:

grin He should not be prosecuted because we all are standing on his manhood and balls. Don't you think we should collect some dollars from him, if he loses we will still stand on his manhood till 3030. grin

Jokes apart, he has to be disqualified. Tinubu urchins hw market.
Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by donb06: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

And posterity will be happy to that tribe for going against the failure who made Nigeria a living hell.
Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by shuttox: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
He is hiding his dob
Re: Tell Me Why Tinubu Should Not Be Arrested And Prosecuted - Pics by PointZerom: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I dey always smh for some of una behaviour for this site.

The OP said that, Tinubu told INEC he didn't go to primary and secondary school

And I said he didn't said so, even in the link you shared with me, there was no where Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school. Go through the screenshot and cure yourself from this unnecessary Ignorance.

Shut up. And stop disgracing yourself. The more you argue the more stupid and follish you appear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking : FG Arrest The Obi-dient Plane Taking Peter Obi To Ibadan / CSU In Trouble For Lying Under Oath As Documents Show Tinubu Did Not Graduate. / When King Charles Is Happy To Meet One Person But Compelled To Meet Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.