Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Hand It Over To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand It Over To God (239 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hand It Over To God by hort07(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bible Text: 2 Chronicles 20:15
What are you passing through Currently that You think that's the end of it? Let me assure you the sickness, afflictions, tribulations, problems, barrenness, joblessness, setback and Delay won't see the end of you. This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this things. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. Sir/Ma, CAN YOU HAND IT OVER TO GOD? For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jer. 29:11).

PRAYER
1. OH LORD MY GOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST.
2. OH GOD OF MERCY, FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE SEEK HELP ELSEWHERE INSTEAD FROM YOU IN JESUS NAME
3. PLASM 121:1 OH LORD MY GOD, I LOOK UNTO YOU FOR HELP, HELP ME TODAY BY MERCY IN JESUS NAME
4. ABBA FATHER, I COME HUMBLY BEFORE THEE THIS DAY, I HAND OVER MY SITUATION (MENTION IT) TO YOU, HELP ME IN JESUS NAME..
Re: Hand It Over To God by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
hort07:

PRAYER
1. OH LORD MY GOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST.
2. OH GOD OF MERCY, FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE SEEK HELP ELSEWHERE INSTEAD FROM YOU IN JESUS NAME
3. PLASM 121:1 OH LORD MY GOD, I LOOK UNTO YOU FOR HELP, HELP ME TODAY BY MERCY IN JESUS NAME
4. ABBA FATHER, I COME HUMBLY BEFORE THEE THIS DAY, I HAND OVER MY SITUATION (MENTION IT) TO YOU, HELP ME IN JESUS NAME..
In Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15, God told you that He will answer only those prayers said in silence and in hinding from others.. undecided

Your prayer above will obviously not be answered by God since it violates His agreement, Jesus Christ, with you. undecided
Re: Hand It Over To God by Maynman: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15, God told you that He will answer only those prayers said in silence and in hinding from others.. undecided

Your prayer above will obviously not be answered by God since it violates His agreement, Jesus Christ, with you. undecided

There’s no where it said that.

(1) (Reply)

How Hannah Saliu Was Burnt To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammed / Moment Pastor Kumuyi Lands ILORIN Airport For Global Crusade / Are We The Same Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.